Application Hang

when try to get into server list , it stop to enter correctly , earlier today nothing was wrong when log in to server list , but now it hang , impossible to catch server , why ,
any ideas ????????????????????

Comments

• hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Just logged in and had no problems with choosing the server. Maybe it's your firewall?
    Try to close PWI and Arc, wait a few secs and start Arc again. Think this should work.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    the server list only show in nearly shadow then frezze cant even not chose server i was online earlier today and no problem , logged out and shutdown computer , for real life stuff , when came back and start computer and Arc / PWI as i use to do , i cant catch server i try click on server but nothing happend it only stay and frezz , i have never try this before .
    nothing have been changed on computer last few days yesterday all was fine and also today first log in, but now, server list just hang / frezze

HELP WANTED
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    i have no idea , i just could log in , no problem , really strange , will see tomorrow if it change to same issue with server list hang , thanks for reply