Unwanted Bound Items

greenling
greenling Posts: 2 Arc User
PWI NEEDS to create a way for players to get ride of unwanted, "Unable to trade, drop, decompose, sale, drop, etc. Items that do nothing but take up space in players inventory, bank, account stash and safe. I truly hate being tuck with things that I've had for YEARS, with no way of deleting them or removing them. It's unfair to force us to loose needed space for that ****.

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    It’s stupidly simple to do so... go to the pw boutique agent and select destroy bound equipment... wait 72 hours and bam it’s gone forever.
    This is for items showing bound only
    if it’s not bound and you can’t figure a way to destroy it screenshot the gear I’m pretty sure you’re overlooking something like assistant wang tsai gear decompose for dream weaver pack gears or something of that nature
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    nunuator wrote: »
    It’s stupidly simple to do so... go to the pw boutique agent and select destroy bound equipment... wait 72 hours and bam it’s gone forever.
    This is for items showing bound only
    if it’s not bound and you can’t figure a way to destroy it screenshot the gear I’m pretty sure you’re overlooking something like assistant wang tsai gear decompose for dream weaver pack gears or something of that nature

There are a few items that are almost or completely impossible to get rid of. One of these is the Tideborn Honor Medal - if you reawaken and don't finish doing that part of the coming of age quests you can't get rid of them unless you have an account stash (I think, I'm not in-game at the moment but still not the best solution).

I also have an extra Book: Supreme Dedication (gives the attendance title) on some characters that can't be sold or anything of that nature, though I assume it might disappear next year. Could possibly be my fault for having the stacked attendance rewards that I forgot to redeem until recently, but it's bothersome either way.

Unfortunately the only way you can get rid of items like the 2 types above is to send in a support ticket and hope that customer service can remove those for you. It'd be nice to have a way to destroy these items like you can with bound equipment. Maybe a transmutation option for items like these would be good, possibly separate from high level/low level option if there's a lot of other items that work the same.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com