Forum Lounge - Your Favorite War Avatar

sunnys1dework
sunnys1dework Posts: 33 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Welcome to PWI's first Forum Lounge! Please see here to read up on what's it all about!

This Forum Lounge's topic: What is your favorite War Avatar?

Remember: Stay on topic and be nice to each other! Please refer to our forum conduct guidelines here.

Order your "drink" here!
Post edited by sunnys1dework on

Comments

• jarahe
    jarahe Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hello

• conciliator
    conciliator Posts: 1 Arc User
    Greeting
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Hmmm... I don't have a specific one, but I suppose I could go with the AEU cards since they are drawn rather than just a screenshot of the ingame model.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Im not sure which are my favorite. I can mention more that I dislike than I like.. I suppose Lorelei and Peachblossom Ritualist are the ones I find the most pretty.
    I have been using Lorelei for total over a year now. She were with me when I was seat set, though I had a shorter breakup with her during my candleflame time. Now im back to using her card again.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Astrid, because Astrid is the best empress. fox-4.gif​​
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Incarcerate cause it reminds me of GM’s...
    Logic behind this is simple....

To get to incarcerate u have to kill different paths to be able to fight the final boss of incarcerate, however if you mess up twice he disappears.

The relation is simple, to get anything done on support tickets you have to “battle” different levels of support and then you get to someone who can potentially help you aka incarcerate... However since it’s PWI support if you mess up 2x rip all the work from all the previous support.

That and GM’s are fluffy like incarcerate
    Post edited by nunuator on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Lorelei - is prob my favorite card. The reason for this was most likely its the first S card i got!

However the one I think about the most is the allusive Ghost Wing which I just cant seam to get. I get the feeling that most people are in the same position as me with this as its the last card i need for a Morai Set.

Thanks.​​
  • ailiadrake
    heero200 wrote: »
    Lorelei - is prob my favorite card. The reason for this was most likely its the first S card i got!

However the one I think about the most is the allusive Ghost Wing which I just cant seam to get. I get the feeling that most people are in the same position as me with this as its the last card i need for a Morai Set.

Thanks.​​

I have the same issue on my cleric. I got all cards, double even, but no Mistress of Night. No matter how many packs I open, it just won't come.
  • sunnys1dework
    ailiadrake wrote: »

Thanks.​​

I have the same issue on my cleric. I got all cards, double even, but no Mistress of Night. No matter how many packs I open, it just won't come.

Hopefully you'll get lucky this time! Everyone please redeem WkkFIOA7 for War Avatar Pack S x1 + War Avatar Pack A x2. The code is redeemable once per account, expires on November 2nd.

Seems like some of our ladies here are top contenders!
    r6t190af20iz.pngm5di5c3liigx.pngb33zzvbqqyk3.png

• sunnys1dework
    edited October 2018
    Astrid, because Astrid is the best empress. fox-4.gif​​

I think I might have to agree with you there, though I do have a soft spot for Tensa since she reminds me of Lady from Devil May Cry.

zb4swxauggy6.png
    h0t5ajn47dif.jpg

• sunnys1dework
    jarahe wrote: »
    Hello

Hello!
  • sunnys1dework
    Greeting

Greetings to you too!
  • ailiadrake
    @sunnys1dework they do certainly looks alike a lot. Do you think the artist got inspired in a way?

And just redeemed the code. Nope. Still no Mistress of Night... I dunno. I feel like I'll never get it...
  • womack10
    womack10 Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I didn't even realize this was going on, but hello everyone! My favorite War Avatar Card is Puppeteer :D I got him as my first A card, and eventually finished his whole set. Then I re-birthed that set until one day I got an incarcerate and decided to run WS city set. I'm nuema portal now, but getting that first card set made me get actually serious about playing. (Vyrg, Seeker DA)
  • heerohex#3018
    suny they do certainly looks alike a lot. Do you think the artist got inspired in a way?

And just redeemed the code. Nope. Still no Mistress of Night... I dunno. I feel like I'll never get it...

LOL. Same. I'm never gonna get that card. O well.
  • ailiadrake
    suny they do certainly looks alike a lot. Do you think the artist got inspired in a way?

"Funny" thing is... yesterday I got a third Emperor Chigo from jfsp...
    Now I'm trying to get the 14 packs from homestead. Maybe I'll be lucky with them. "Maybe" being the keyword here...

• lorshe
    lorshe Posts: 9 Arc User
    Lorelei - I really wish to have that coz that's my true name.
    Please grant my wish :wink:
  • heerohex#3018

"Funny" thing is... yesterday I got a third Emperor Chigo from jfsp...
    Now I'm trying to get the 14 packs from homestead. Maybe I'll be lucky with them. "Maybe" being the keyword here...

LOL yer i got my RB2 card of that one already

im gonna get a massoff boost in power when i finally get that dam card!

WHEN being the key word...
  • psychokiddo
    psychokiddo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Well to be honest, I have a crash for Dorian.
    41774.jpg
  • nexylord
    nexylord Posts: 1 Arc User
    from the cards i have, i like longevity the most for HP and Phy Defence together, good when you are a cleric.
  • frankyztein#1980
    frankyztein#1980 Posts: 14 Arc User
    My favorite avatar would be Dark Radiance but if I were to choose more than one, then I'll add his counterpart Radiance. The reason why is because not only their fashion gives them this cool looking assassin/ninja aura which is my all time favorite class to every game that I played but also they kind of represent Yin and Yang which is I'm a huge fan of.
  • jadvr6
    jadvr6 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Emperor Chigo really was so hard to get and when i got it it was like every single A card i open aft was emperor Chigo. Seems i prayed more than i should do for that card 😂
  • sunnys1dework
    @sunnys1dework they do certainly looks alike a lot. Do you think the artist got inspired in a way?

I'd certainly think so, the resemblance is too close to be coincidence. We all know that a lot of art from China are "inspired" in some way by other works :wink:

Aww, sorry about that. I'd give out more packs if I could, but the suits upstairs would only let me do so much. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though!

• sunnys1dework
    jadvr6 wrote: »
    Emperor Chigo really was so hard to get and when i got it it was like every single A card i open aft was emperor Chigo. Seems i prayed more than i should do for that card 😂

e19vlvc2xmxj.jpg

If you found a way to beat the all-mighty Desire Sensor then you could make millions.
  • sullienz
    sullienz Posts: 8 Arc User
    I’ll second the Radiance and Dark Radiance I just started using the set .
    Used to fear an archer using the same set a year or 2 ago. He’d always hit then crit kill me bypassing my charm tick before auto potters were used.
  • mivegix#6360
    mivegix#6360 Posts: 1 New User
    > @shopcheese said:
    > Im not sure which are my favorite. I can mention more that I dislike than I like.. I suppose Lorelei and Peachblossom Ritualist are the ones I find the most pretty.
    > I have been using Lorelei for total over a year now. She were with me when I was seat set, though I had a shorter breakup with her during my candleflame time. Now im back to using her card again.

> @sullienz said:
    > I’ll second the Radiance and Dark Radiance I just started using the set .
    > Used to fear an archer using the same set a year or 2 ago. He’d always hit then crit kill me bypassing my charm tick before auto potters were used.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    I like peach-blossom ritual as well, it's very pretty i think. I always have been interested in the story's of the cards as well, like it was one called.....well i cant remember what it's name was, But it said that it had been driven to madness and cast to the demon word. Heh, anyone know what card im thinking of maybe?
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    I like the B card set, the ones resembling the main cities. Why? They are REALLY helpful for alts, and are a set bonus. They also have a nice story about each City to tell. Dawnglory being my favorite. I must admit i was very upset we didn't get another 2 codes for the Anniversary Adventure B card set this year. I really looked forward to Reborn 2 my SB's B card set, as there is no other way to get those, besides codes and rare events. The other card i d love to get my hands on is Dark Radiance, simply cause he s a sexy badass. The bad guys always having more fun than the hero.
  • sunnys1dework
    Thank you everyone for joining us in our first Forum Lounge! The bar is closed, your drink orders should be arriving in your in-game mailbox shortly. You don't have to go home but... you can stay here and keep talking anyway!

Stay tuned for our next Forum Lounge session!
  • ailiadrake
    @sunnys1dework Thanks for hosting. Can't wait to see what next session is.

(and yes, still no Mistress of Night on my cleric...)