New Vitae System

2»

Comments

• tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Seems more like a way to force you to learn to play together instead of solo

To be fair, this is an MMO.​​

Lol wasn’t complaining/ just everyone seems to think they should be able to solo every new thing. >.> certainly is easier than it used to be to do so. Was really just pointing out to me it seems like just another one of those things we were meant to work together on.
  • bootlegger69
    bootlegger69 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    I can that's not the problem the problem is self entitled people that think they can do whatever they want because they are r999+12 and come and pull all the mobs away from you or your small group killing you in the process. But yet PWE claims they don't allow bullying well to me this is a form of cyber bullying because it will repeatedly happen sometimes multiple times a day, and PWE created the situation. I have since quit playing pw because of it been about a week since I have logged in.
  • baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    I can that's not the problem the problem is self entitled people that think they can do whatever they want because they are r999+12 and come and pull all the mobs away from you or your small group killing you in the process. But yet PWE claims they don't allow bullying well to me this is a form of cyber bullying because it will repeatedly happen sometimes multiple times a day, and PWE created the situation. I have since quit playing pw because of it been about a week since I have logged in.

b4 u get into fully rage and quit. why dont u just wait for about a month or 2? did u knw all that r9rr+12 u talking about is the one giving a longevity of PWI? after theyre done of being selfish u will freely do whatever the F u want on that mobs. just let the royal whales 1st.. they have rights to use their overpowered CreditCard toons. sitback and relax. your doin fine B)
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    after theyre done of being selfish u will freely do whatever the F u want on that mobs
    lol, true! Even I need to wait for hours if "Credit Card babies" are in a hurry. Sometimes it's better just to wait, drink a few bottles of Merlot and try to be sober enough to play when possible.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    OMG, bragging about stealing spots, and killing people just because....He/She obviously is a sad little man (or woman) in real life, playing a game to continue to build up his/her ego. That they lack in real life. Most people I ask if I can join a squad, invite me and I do my share/ help them and get my mobs done. There are many nice helpful people that will help you if they can. I see people push others out and kill them. I also write their names done, and do not attend any BH and quest with them in a squad. Why wouldn't they kill you over nothing too. I suggest others do the same. Everyone need help from others at times. I sometimes wonder what kind of person they are in real life.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on