Price of GST needs to be fixed

braidey
braidey Posts: 59 Arc User
Since I started playing again a little over a month ago.. I was astonished that the price of GST was at that time... 22mill.. BUT now it's reaching 30mill and with barely any venders selling... This is absolutely absurd..... Excpecialy for an item you need so very much of if you want real end game gear..... Something needs to be done to make the price of this go down... I would rather have 100mill mogs then 30 mill gsts..... :/:/
BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
op b:dirty
Tagged:

Comments

• braidey
    edited August 2018
    Love this game like hell have played for years and years but GST is by far my biggest problem with it atm.... I've never seen it this high.... Ever...
    BEHOLD THE GM WEAPON THATS NOT A GM WEAPON BUT IS A GM WEAPON CAUSE I SAID IT IS!!!!!! b:shutupb:shutup ( its in the one place that one one place theater of blood) b:sadb:sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <
  • anya1ayta
    anya1ayta Posts: 1 Arc User
    they're only so high because so many ppl got mogs with that whole pack thing. prices will drop again the next time chips go on sale. just be patient
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    GST in the Boutique at the moment is 3 gold meaning people want to pay between 7kk and 10kk per gold. Prices will only go down if 'we' don't buy from other players but that won't happen.
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    @sjampie i bought my gst and mogs from players .... 4m gst 20m mogs this was the cheapest prices i know from years ago (if you buy it from directly boutique will cost around 1.5k usd MORE OR LESS depends on charge bonus. spend rewards charge reward) .... 50% cheaper my butt . players will always up the prices of r9 mats with regards to gold prices... now whole r9 cost around 6b in coins only cost around 700 usd if you charge then convert it directly to coins. IT WILL ALWAYS BE CHEAPER TO BUY FROM PLAYERS THAN BOUTIQUE... THAT'S THE REASON THEY WON'T PUT COM DIRECTLY TO THE SHOP COZ IT WILL DEPRECIATE IN VALUE
  • mytiklady90
    mytiklady90 Posts: 2 Arc User
    7m for gold? It's constantly 9m on Dawnglory....
  • gottastayhigh
    gottastayhigh Posts: 42 Arc User
    From the perspective of a seller:
    I sell GST at 35m / Piece, why should I go down in prices if people buy them?
    I wont reduce my profit just for the sake of somebody complaining. It's 15m extra i make per GST, give me one proper reason to stop doing that, if I get buyers quickly :P
  • wraithling#9654
    wraithling#9654 Posts: 8 Arc User
    If people buy them for 35m, why would you reduce it?
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    And because people will pay ridiculous amounts for things, the economy is the way it is. Nothing will change until everyone stops spending.​​
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    yep and tht wont happen because there are ppl who have billions and billions and dont think twice for paying 35 mill for a gst for alt r9 so unfortunately we're stuck where we are
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    everything is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Buyers set prices. Sellers do not.
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    as if price of Platinum guardian charms is better ?

6 gold in BQ and 12-15 mil in shops.

something needed by players on daily basis should be 1 gold.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Nah price is 100% fine u can get gold for only like 4m or something in AH no need to change anything. Not PWI's fault u guys want to bypass AH lol.
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    u cant buy gold in ah anymore ppl dont sell XD at least not on TT
  • braidey
    Agreed no one uses ah for gold anymore lol on any server

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <