Rollback ticket reply

xxxthekidxxx
xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Hope this helps people somehow.

''Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

All progress, whether legitimate or not was wiped out by the rollback. This means that the specific gains you may have had during this time are gone and will not be recovered. Hopefully the compensation package offered later this week will be enough to mitigate what was rightfully earned.

With that said, keep in mind that the economy was benefiting from a Spend Rewards ratio that was 100 times what was intended, so much of what was earned during this period was abnormal.

We appreciate your understanding and support.

Regards,
Grimli
Lead Game Master
Perfect World Entertainment
http://support.arcgames.com/''

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    The compensation package is most likely ganna be vitae booster and maybe a weekend of 2x with A packs lol
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    Dont forget the abscence note such a big compensation right XD
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    when everybody else gets advantage pwi doesn't like it. more bang to you buck...no pwi don't like it.
    bad for economy my butt. we got scroll of tome for 200m bookless for 100m during that time.... is bad for the economy? now you show your true colors. you don't want t reduce the inflation that is going on the game. you want us cs'er to spend more for a thing. 100 usd for 700m more or less ... if the bonus gets continued even jaden and com will get lower prices..... but no.. you don't want it... that's why this whole thread itself will get deleted...lol...
    im pretty excited for the compensation... not...
  • darkv0id
    darkv0id Posts: 58 Arc User
    I fully understand the need for the rollback, it just sucked at the time! Good to know they're gonna compensate us!
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I bet the compo package is what they would have given us anyway with the Anni.
    They just lucked out with a massive bug on their end and can use it instead as the 'compensation' to please the player base and save their backs aha
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.