[Important] Incorrect scoring of Tideswell TW

2»

Comments

• baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    you got wiped by a PvE faction . you NEVER bid on Tempest. but you claim you went after them? they bid on your land and took it with ease, as i stated previously. enjoy your 3rd place podium, its better than last season and the one before

i answered all your combo wombo insult.. pls answer mine :p get rekt
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    baambaammm wrote: »
    you got wiped by a PvE faction . you NEVER bid on Tempest. but you claim you went after them? they bid on your land and took it with ease, as i stated previously. enjoy your 3rd place podium, its better than last season and the one before

my "insult" was facts. why are you admitting to insulting me? also this would be a waste of time to insult you as you would not understand it if i did. as such, have a nice day.
  • godoftanks
    godoftanks Posts: 4 Arc User

my "insult" was facts. why are you admitting to insulting me? also this would be a waste of time to insult you as you would not understand it if i did. as such, have a nice day.

stop being a fanboi will ya? hes not insulting back, means he ask you alot of times and u didnt answer his. you kids really need to grow up and move on. and yeah i never saw CRUSH or any other faction defending their land i mean atleast shows up against Tempest? ummm loled?
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    godoftanks wrote: »

stop being a fanboi will ya? hes not insulting back, means he ask you alot of times and u didnt answer his. you kids really need to grow up and move on. and yeah i never saw CRUSH or any other faction defending their land i mean atleast shows up against Tempest? ummm loled?

CRUSH has never wined ANY tws regardless of gank or not, im simply stating dyna has a big mouth and a bigger ego. my point has been proven, and im in none of the ego factions. i was simply stating facts. dont hate the player, hate the game!
  • wooooper
    wooooper Posts: 26 Arc User
    godoftanks wrote: »

CRUSH has never wined ANY tws regardless of gank or not, im simply stating dyna has a big mouth and a bigger ego. my point has been proven, and im in none of the ego factions. i was simply stating facts. dont hate the player, hate the game!

lol wut?? i was in Tempest b4. but i got kicked bcuz of inactivity. we did attk on CRUSH land and they didnt shows up. which means? its wined. whats your point proven? im not favor on Dyna but i think they deseve the 2nd cuz they have guts to fight and defend vs tempest even they didnt win.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Discussion stopped being constructive a bit ago​​
This discussion has been closed.