Arc Login????

ortini
ortini Posts: 46 Arc User
Does PWI no longer want anyone logging in on multiple accounts? You must log in with arc now. You can't log in from the game screen if you get disconnected??? What Einstein wanted it this way?

Comments

• bruinvis
    bruinvis Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I don't know who wanted it this way but you can log in on multiple accounts. Even the dude who uses bots on all servers does it, having more than 2 accounts online (would be abusing this game but ToS isn't clear about that)

In short: you log in with arc, use task manager once you're in PWI to close arc and then start arc for your 2nd account.
  • heavenly2013
    heavenly2013 Posts: 2 Arc User
    many peeps cant log on dawnglory atm..we have all the same message with *server network error*
  • kyonesiver
    kyonesiver Posts: 13 Arc User
    Is there a reason I can not access the game? (wasn't mat usually on Tuesdays or Wednesdays?)
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    kyonesiver wrote: »
    Is there a reason I can not access the game? (wasn't mat usually on Tuesdays or Wednesdays?)

This really depend on what you see when starting the game. Can you see the servers? Or did you see the servers but had a "server error" at the character screen?

• ashibichan
    ashibichan Posts: 2 Arc User
    have the same problem i think, can choose the server, typing credentials and after like a minute of waiting, getting the response that cannot connect to the server..... :/
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    ashibichan wrote: »
    have the same problem i think, can choose the server, typing credentials and after like a minute of waiting, getting the response that cannot connect to the server..... :/

if you choose the server and then have to type the credentials you don't start the game via Arc. PWI changed some time ago so people have to use Arc just to start the game.
  • ashibichan
    ashibichan Posts: 2 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    ashibichan wrote: »

if you choose the server and then have to type the credentials you don't start the game via Arc. PWI changed some time ago so people have to use Arc just to start the game.

Hmm, yup I was logged to the Arc (well at least it looked like it),but unfortunately it wasn't working, it was sending me straight to the PWI login screen. Shutting Arc client using App Manager and logging again to the Arc helped.
    Problem solved :smiley:
  • nikaneneya
    nikaneneya Posts: 1 Arc User
    I can log into arc but cannot get onto Etherblade, I have relogged and reinstalled now 3 times. Etherblade just shows offline. Can anyone help?