https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtr_eP-UWI4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rtr_eP-UWI4

No debuff
Nothing in damage log
HP full
Charm ready
Deaden ready
Eye didn’t spawned yet

Other then I'm noob and I know well... Anyone can explain me? I really can't understand...
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    If that's DH the same thing happened to me. I died just before towned and died again.

Sorry I have no idea why it happened. It has only done it once saying that.

Thanks.
  • chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    Your MP went to zero :|
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    no idea how u died but can see that seekers glitching barbs is still a thing sadly.

edit: maybe being stuck in wall kill you in tournament?
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    heero200 wrote:
    If that's DH the same thing happened to me. I died just before towned and died again.

Thanks.

Its Thursday Night Fight.
    chilpod wrote: »

MP went to 0 because I was dead (mp charm in CD that why you noticed). No veno was in the room, if they tried to switch HP/MP you see mana drain debuff icon and also CB would trigger anyway.

I'm curious to know if the transposition put me in an area outside of the "field" and quest automatically failed.
    Roar_King
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited August 2018
    fury85 wrote: »
    heero200 wrote:

Thanks.

Its Thursday Night Fight.
    chilpod wrote: »

MP went to 0 because I was dead (mp charm in CD that why you noticed). No veno was in the room, if they tried to switch HP/MP you see mana drain debuff icon and also CB would trigger anyway.

I'm curious to know if the transposition put me in an area outside of the "field" and quest automatically failed.

I think something like that happened to me. But I cant be sure. I didnt have time to take SS.

Thanks.
  • zoube
    about transpo, I think it's something we can try to replicate, like if u are in same arena than a seeker you know, just to try and record it.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    ...MP went to 0 because I was dead (mp charm in CD that why you noticed)....

Watched the video before it was removed or locked. The MP was near 0 before you died. Of course that shouldn't be the problem. The transposition outside the field is more logical.
  • fury85
    I removed the video because I got reply from GMs. They said its a bug caused of the fact I result leaving the area.
    Roar_King
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    I removed the video because I got reply from GMs. They said its a bug caused of the fact I result leaving the area.

you never left the area. did they mention any investigation about the seeker?
  • fury85
    edited August 2018
    hoshichan wrote: »

you never left the area. did they mention any investigation about the seeker?

They did, but I don't have any screenshot with the name of the seeker. Next TNF I will get name of any seeker in the room if it happen again.

And for the last time... I didn't die because MP went to 0. There are NO VENOMANCER in the room. MP went to 0 the same time as im dead. Seeems different only because MP charm was in CD instead HP charm filled fast my HP.
    Roar_King
  • zoube
    hoshichan wrote: »
    you never left the area.
    He did. Barb hitbox is bigger than other class. So when he get transpo by seeker, his location was part outside. So he left the area, but not on purpose.

• chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    So GMs do read the forums
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
  • fury85
    chipboy wrote: »

No. I opened a ticket to the support.
    Roar_King