Title Quest Guide

Comments

• wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    I didnt know this wiki page was finally being updated. Thanks very much!
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    So far from the new wonderland titles only ones i have got are.

[A Rapid Advance] (+12 evasion)  Fly up to the maximum height (79 height) in Adventure Kingdom.

[Nothing But This]  A surprise found when completing Treasure Map quests in the Adventure Kingdom. - From doing the Turo Adventure Coin Quests.

LOCATION FOR ADVENTURE COIN NPC'S
    cupid (323,520)
    bunny (328,516)
    mr monkey (345,534)
    leroin (338,578)
    penguine (380,562)
    panda (359,561)
    circus SWIRLING MAIDEN (356,517)
    little boy (309,507)
    elder (343,562)
    Artes (348, 586)

NOTE: THEY RANDOMLY SPAWN AT DIFF TIMES (NOT SURE OF TIMES) BUT ALWAYS IN THESE LOCATIONS, YOU GOTTA FLY AROUND TO FIND EM.

[My determination is my power.]  Participate in the Tiger Gauntlet 3 times.

The rest i am yet to see working, the ride ones don't work for me.
    K1WlJi2.png
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Many people were saying ride titles were broken. I can confirm that ride titles are NOT broken as I have just received one. The methods we had on the wiki were not 100% correct, this is the true method:

You can ride each ride a maximum of 2x per day for it to count towards the respective ride's title. This means that I rode the Eye of Jade twice per day every day for 15 days to get my title. You can ride each ride as many times as you want but after you have been on one of them twice it won't add to the counter for its title.

I don't know if I explained this properly but just want people to know they aren't broken and just have a bit of a weird method to get them.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    @obielle do you know if we have to stay on them for full duration?

...I only took them once a day so far qq
  • obielle
    edited March 2018
    It's not something I've tested, but I assume you would need to stay on them for the whole ~2 minutes for it to count as 1 ride

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    and where did you find the information of having to ride it twice per day? and not 3 times, 4 times, 5 times. like why would you randomly ride it twice...
  • obielle
    edited March 2018
    There was a rumor of it that I had heard, and I was determined to find out whether it was true or not. I'm one of the PWI Wiki editors, so finding out this information is important since the title quest page on the wiki needed accurate information on how to get the titles.

It does say I rode it twice per day but that's for the title information, not the amount of times I actually rode the rides. I rode most of them 3 times per day and counted the amount of days I had ridden on them. I missed a few days and a few rides because I'm forgetful and ride them too close to server reset time, but I got my first title from the Eye of Jade after 15 days of riding on the rides. I know they're not random since there was already the information of riding each ride 30x/60x/180x. So that would mean 30 / 15 = 2, and so extra rides were not counting for my title. This was further supported by me obtaining more ride-related titles on the same day and even the day after.

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i see, thank you! its too late to start now, but good to know for next time it opens
  • shaibya#9251
    shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
    I've been trying to get the "Man of No Romance" title the last few days now. I have the order in my inventory and all that. I went to 637, 835 like the guide here says but the title isn't popping up at all. Also, I do not already have it, i checked to be sure. What's going on with it??
  • obielle
    If you're having trouble getting the title quest itself, try the coordinates (638 872 ↑25) and see if that works. If you mean you're having trouble summoning the boss, make sure to use the order first. You'll get a quest when you do and it'll instruct you to go to around (638 866) to summon the boss. Also make sure you're on the ground when doing the summoning, I think it doesn't trigger if you're in the air.

Hope that helps.

• sookjoe1
    sookjoe1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    I had a query about this very same titles for the adventure world rides. I submitted a ticket on it and asked PWI, how do they know how many times you've ridden a ride? Is there a counter somewhere? Well this is what i received as a reply:
    "Hello,

Thanks for the report. We understand that you have gameplay concerns regarding Adventure World.

Unfortunately, GMs do not monitor or keep records on the number of rides. However, we will inform the developers directly about your concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You can also report this information within the Suggestion Box section of the official PWI forums too. Other players will be aware of these concerns, and they could provide additional feedback or assistance. Please check out the link below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/categories/suggestion-box5

Regards,
    EdgeWater
    Senior Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment
    http://support.arcgames.com/"

So this leaves me to wonder how do these titles really get awarded, is it truely number of times you ride em? Cause clearly PWI tellin me they don't track these things......so now im really confused...
  • obielle
    They're just saying that the staff themselves don't monitor the progress. The game itself does track them but I don't know if GMs have the tools to check how many times a quest has been completed. It is indeed the amount of times you ride them, the counter is done through hidden quests. It's also been tested and confirmed that it only counts 2x a day towards the title.

When you get on a ride it triggers a quest like this one. As you can see on that particular quest page, after it completes (when the 2 minute timer runs out) then it triggers this quest. That chinese quest is the counter. Basically the title gets awarded when that chinese quest is completed X amount of times. There's a quest like that for every ride.

There's not really any way to see this quest popup unless you messed with the client which is against TOS. It would be nice if they could've had a counter somewhere so we could keep track.

• kostasperfect
    kostasperfect Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I wonder if the 3rd part of tremolo titles works the last part of the finale titles in wondrland I have take the full 2nd part of the titles and the 3rd part is very hard , have been pass 5 weeks to ride x2 each ridegame and I dont get the finale titles , so if u have any idea if works or is broken pls replay me , I talk about the titles from ''eye of jade-kraken-horizon...Etc ... Not for the games shoting''' wack-am-all''' race''' I talk for the others titles . Ty
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Everything works fine as described in the wiki. It just takes a long time and you can't tell what your current count is without keeping track of how many days it's been. If you do all rides (x2) / games / bottles / hooks / candy quests then you will get every title in around 3 months except for the 4 sand titles which can take longer and depends on luck.​​
  • kostasperfect
    kostasperfect Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I told u my current count is 5weeks x2 ride per day =70 rides!! So I guess I need 5 weeks maybe more !! ...../ about the botles-candy-hooks-games I do it them every day .. Is the same but I try to continue to see if they work!! From 4 botles titles I have the ''3'' missing the last but im close to get it , ty for responce !​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • janemist
    janemist Posts: 2 Arc User
    To get the seal: Harshlands I go to Snowy Village, to the place u say, but nothing happens :/
    What am I doing wrong?
  • obielle
    Try going to Archosaur instead and see if you get Seal: Harshlands there. I'm not too sure why it says Snowy Village to get the seal.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I note the op has left and may prove difficult to update.

May be using the wiki n a thread for title discussion and or help would prove.

Thoughts?
  • obielle
    I think it would work better. We've had a few of these guides now because each OP has stopped playing so they can't be edited. At least with a link to the wiki, if we stopped editing over there then anyone can pick it up without needing to make a new forum thread. A lot of people do seem to use the wiki for their title quests as well so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar to people.

If people seem to be okay with that idea, perhaps I can make a thread with the basic title instructions and the link, so then it can be stickied in place of this one.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I would say go for it.

Making it heaver on the wiki and here for problems and discussion. May be you cam link the wiki back here as well.

When u do the post tag me in n I'll sticky n unstick.

Thanks.
  • vpandlau
    vpandlau Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anyone know what are the new titles in this update ?
  • obielle
    There's some new titles yes. The ones I know of so far are:
    • [Rich and Free]  Collect 5 Roster: Rich and Free from the Perfect World With You event.
    • [Love&Sorrow Divided]  Talk to Magician Zoshan in Adventure Kingdom (348 546).
    • [Never Getting Old] (+25 phy-att, +25 mag-att, +300 accuracy)  Obtain all of the ride-related titles in Adventure Kingdom. If the player obtained the titles prior to the Redemption expansion, they will not be able to receive the advanced title.
    • [Romantic Trouble] (+20 phy-att, +20 mag-att, +200 accuracy)  Obtain all of the Message Bottle and Find the Candy titles in Adventure Kingdom.
    • [Roll On! Baby!] (+15 phy-att, +15 mag-att, +100 accuracy)  Obtain all of the event titles (Whack-A-Mole, Drift Race, Shooting Gallery, Tiger Gauntlet) in Adventure Kingdom. If the player obtained the titles prior to the Redemption expansion, they will not be able to receive the advanced title.

These are all listed on the Title System page on the wiki. People can also check the page history to see when we add them (and you can check which ones we added in particular by clicking the "prev" link next to a change).

• obielle
    edited November 2018
    I haven't made a new Title Quest Guide post yet, but I do have one drafted up. In the meantime I'll just update this thread whenever there are new titles.

There's 3 new titles in Adventure Kingdom for the Crazy Tank event, available until the 14th of November. They do not give stats. These can be found on the Title System page under the "Adventure Kingdom Titles" section.

Hidden Clown Titles
    In order to attempt these titles you must have a Sturmwagon Remote or you won't be able to pick up the quests. You can exchange "Crazy Tank: Winner Token" x1 or "Crazy Tank: Player Token" x3 at the Crazy Tank Secretary in northwest Archosaur Square (334 545) to get one. You get these tokens for participating in the Crazy Tank event at 10am, 2pm, 6pm, or 10pm server time - the winner token is for the winning team, the player token is for the losing team.

Once you have the Sturmwagon Remote, you can right-click it and then left-click in the circle around your character to mount a Sturmwagon which you'll need to kill some clowns around Adventure Kingdom. To shoot with them you need to hold down your right mouse button to aim, and left-click to fire. If you're not close enough to the clown, your crosshair will be red when hovering over the clown.

Each title quest can be picked up at the Crazy Tank Secretary but you need to do them in order, so you must do the first quest for the Ultimate Artillery title before you can do the second quest for the Hard to Catch title. You will get hints for clown locations in your quest log once you've taken this quest and mounted your Sturmwagon.
    1. [Ultimate Artillery]  Kill the following clowns:
      • Show-watching Clown: He is inside the Night Terror Circus in Mandala Palace. He is floating above in the roof - look up and you will see him.
      • Clown under the Bridge: He is under the bridge where the moat of water is at the Castle of Wondrous Fate. Be careful not to fall into the water.
      • Clown Eaten While Taking a Walk: He is inside the mouth of a plant in Peach Blossom Cove (339 586), the one near the Old Brewer.
    2. [Hard to Catch]  Kill the following clowns:
      • Clown on the Spinning Plate: He is floating around the front of the Eye of Jade. He goes in a circle in the same direction the wheel goes, so you'll need to wait until he floats back down to the bottom to reach him.
      • Clown on Minecart Tracks: He is floating along the minecart tracks near the ramp up to Frost March (328 556, 7 height). To get to him you'll need to get onto the tracks. Go up the ramp to Frost March and to the start of the bridge. To your right you'll see some rocks which you can climb on - you may rubberband a bit. Carefully fall off the rocks onto the minecart tracks below and you'll be able to reach him.
      • Clown Wanting a Goldfish Ride: He is floating in the air circling around the Goldfish Flower in Archosaur Square.
    3. [Drive into the Night]  These clowns only appear between 8pm-12am server time. Kill the following clowns:
      • Clown Resting in the Pavilion: He is in the pavilion at the Verdant Sea (365 547), near the east Archosaur Square gate.
      • Clown in the Bamboo Wood: He is around the bamboo trees at the Eye of Jade (380 550).
      • Clown on the Beach: He is found along the beach at east Cretaceous Vale (391 529).
    Post edited by obielle on

• maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    [*] [Drive into the Night] These clowns only appear between 8pm-12am server time. Kill the following clowns:
    • Clown Resting in the Pavilion: He is in the pavilion at the Verdant Sea (365 547)? Near the east Archosaur Square gate.
    • Clown in the Bamboo Wood: I haven't found him yet, I will edit this post once I do.
    • Clown on the Beach: I haven't found him yet, I will edit this post once I do.
    [/list]

Clown in the Bamboo Wood: 380, 550 Clown is in the bamboo trees.

• maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    obielle wrote: »
    [*] [Drive into the Night] These clowns only appear between 8pm-12am server time. Kill the following clowns:
    • Clown Resting in the Pavilion: He is in the pavilion at the Verdant Sea (365 547)? Near the east Archosaur Square gate.
    • Clown in the Bamboo Wood: I haven't found him yet, I will edit this post once I do.
    • Clown on the Beach: I haven't found him yet, I will edit this post once I do.
    [/list]

Clown in the Bamboo Wood: 380, 550 Clown is in the bamboo trees.
    Clown on the Beach: 391, 529

• obielle
    Thanks for that :) I'll edit my post with those details and get those added to the wiki as well. Unfortunately I was not home last night so I missed them.

• kodumai
    kodumai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for sharing the details
  • obielle
    edited December 2018
    There's a new title with the Christmas events that popped up today. Only available until the 27th of December.

[Jingling Barbell]  Collect 5 Roster: Jingling Barbell from the Darksnow Fang Event. (Expires after 180 days.)

To do the Darksnow Fang event you need to finish the Kindhearted Helper and Xmas: Look For Gift daily quests in Adventure Kingdom. Wiki page on those two quests here.
    Post edited by obielle on

• mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    the book of dreaming title point after examing the water/herb bit is at 550,361 you kill a few mobs hand in near by new title point give at same place hand in and the dig shard bit is in the water by su the jock then you hand that bit in at tough old man an your done