2017 Rewards - Ginger Tiger Vendor License disappears upon logging off

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited January 2018 in Quality Corner
Usually happens every year so figured I'd post it here so someone on staff can see. When redeeming your Annual Attendance Reward for signing in for most days of the year you will receive a Ginger Tiger Vendor License. This is supposed to disappear in January 2019, however it unfortunately disappears upon logging off so the expiry date needs to be updated.

I didn't try with the Golden Tiger Vendor License that comes with the Full Attendance Reward, but I assume it does the same thing.​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• obielle
    Another thing that happens every year with the sign-in event. With the Annual Attendance Reward received from signing in most days of the year you receive Book: Supreme Dedication. This is supposed to start and autocomplete a quest that gives the Supreme Lord of Dedication title however it does not reward the title.

The title in question seems to have a description that says "Achieve perfect attendance before 2013" so I can only assume that the title immediately expires when trying to redeem it, so the expiration date for the title needs to be adjusted.

I have not tested this with the Full Attendance Reward's Book: Super Lord of Dedication but I can only assume that is bugged as well.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Yer Ive seen other threads about this as well.

Its not a P1 call so Im not gonna bug anyone now. However Ill make sure to let people know if they dont already when they are at desk tomorrow.

Thanks.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    Merged Threads as this is from the 2017 Year rewards.

Going to change the title as well.

Thanks.​​
  • takashikirito
    takashikirito Posts: 7 Arc User
    Does anyone know if the rewards have been corrected?
    After running into this issue last year and never getting the items back, I'd rather not claim the reward until it is definitely fixed.
  • obielle
    It hasn't been corrected as of yet. It might take a few weeks or more before we see a fix, especially since we supposedly have an expansion on the way.

• takashikirito
    edited January 2018
    obielle wrote: »
    It hasn't been corrected as of yet. It might take a few weeks or more before we see a fix, especially since we supposedly have an expansion on the way.

Thanks for the response.

Hopefully one of these years they'll get it right, because it kind of sucks that they give the year long items, but you might have to wait a few months into the year before they properly update it to give the correct items.
    I always appreciate the free things, but it's not like this issue is new.

I will say however, PWI is the only game that I have stuck with, and it's not like this'd break me.

Till it's updated, guess I'll wait.
  • heerohex#3018
    It needs a patch.

Please bear with the team. And sorry for this.

I've logged it on the calender for next year to be checked out before. I hope that provides some comfort. I'll be fair tho I'm less than comfortable my self.

Thanks.
  • takashikirito
    Thanks heero200, I appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the update :-)

• captainterrystar
    captainterrystar Posts: 3 Arc User
    The flower for bunnys can not find them in place pwi say. i get many gift there B)
    captainterrystarrangers :) 1st Terryzark