bm deity v serenity

Any deity bm's out there please asking for your thoughts on did you like it or regret it. The pros and cons. If you never played a deity bm your thoughts are wanted but mostly looking for the thoughts of those who have actually played one. thanks

Comments

• shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    Any deity bm's out there please asking for your thoughts on did you like it or regret it. The pros and cons. If you never played a deity bm your thoughts are wanted but mostly looking for the thoughts of those who have actually played one. thanks

Your not the only one i would also liek to hear some feed back aswell on this.. and also what are your thoughts on the full +15 vit gems build aswell
  • copy1#8039
    copy1#8039 Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    Long story short; full deity (or devil) is really only available if you are maxed out everywhere else, including having 1 or more g17.3 weapons with defensive procs. Basically your survivability still need to be your main priority as a blademaster, so as soon you gain enough "tankyness" to be able to survive comfortably, every defensive upgrade you do you can sacrifice josds of same value as the upgrade into deity, being able to still stay very tanky while increasing your offensive power.
    Obviously, you can stay full josd/serenity regardless. But if you already are at a point where you can survive very well, the deity path becomes valid and an option. To put it simply, you just dont want to be deity with average endgame gear. You'll be squisy and probably not even hit hard enough to kill anybody either.

That being said, deity is not considered the ideal build for BM from the majority ingame, so expect some negative comments.
    COPY1
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    copy1#8039 wrote: »
    Long story short; full deity (or devil) is really only available if you are maxed out everywhere else, including having 1 or more g17.3 weapons with defensive procs. Basically your survivability still need to be your main priority as a blademaster, so as soon you gain enough "tankyness" to be able to survive comfortably, every defensive upgrade you do you can sacrifice josds of same value as the upgrade into deity, being able to still stay very tanky while increasing your offensive power.
    Obviously, you can stay full josd/serenity regardless. But if you already are at a point where you can survive very well, the deity path becomes valid and an option. To put it simply, you just dont want to be deity with average endgame gear. You'll be squisy and probably not even hit hard enough to kill anybody either.

That being said, deity is not considered the ideal build for BM from the majority ingame, so expect some negative comments.

This in a nutshell, I still would love to see a deity bm work it would be quite interesting if it worked effectively since I know bm glyph update gave them some sick combos
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Suanoh on tt is deity/devils. I consider him pretty good, despite being killable at times.
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    A diety BM such as Suanoh struggles against 1class and 1 class alone if they get sacrificial slashed from a seeker they are basically a one shot this is what constantly happened in 3v3 arena, our squad nuked Suanoh and turned it into a 3v2.

BM is more of a support class now even the nuema portal BM’s lack kill power in any form of pk outside of 1v1.....

Jafira and SweetTooh both BM’s on TT with nuema portal are just CC support in anything outside of 1v1 hence why Jafira will camp G17 R5 def lvl wep and just interrupt others....

If your goal is pvp you have to go JOSD if it’s PVE you’d be fine as JOSD due to bm ultimate and deity would just be overkill.

It works in small pvp but anything besides the 1v1 or anytime your fighting a seeker you get dropped so might as well keep your Jades and just drop HF’s and stuns.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Deity/Devil BM is pretty OP, no, nearly broken for small scale PvP and especially 1v1. You walk upto people with full chi on yourself, Paralyze them, use another skill to trigger def charms, extreme poison, followed by a red glyph skill of your choice (I like River the most) and if you so much as burn just a little or even land a zc, anything selfbuffed instantly dies. Even barbs and other BMs.

I dont know why seeker would be an issue for a master BM. If you just use Ulti as well than even a seeker explodes from that damage. If you have good timing and also sneak in a HF (even tho you wont have full chi but more like 3.2 sparks) then anyone dies. Everything. Even arma is a joke compared to that damage. Ofc, if you dont like the red glyph skills then playing such an offensive BM would be rather unwise. In mass pvp you mainly need to stay alive and CC as much as possible/annoy main targets.

I personally prefer a full DD BM because it is just more fun to play and doesnt reduce the BM to just the casual CC skills. The damage is the highest in the entire game, like I said, even outperforming Arma by far if you combine it with all your debuffs. My BM is just 4/8 deity and yet I can hit the damage test NPC with my Max combo for roughly 60m ZC. No other class comes even remotely close to that. Max damage BMs can easily hit 100m+. Ofc, don't get me wrong: Dealing loads of damage is only easy on a class like assassin. If you wanna play such a BM and get away with it then you need to know what you are doing.
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    Suanoh on tt is deity/devils. I consider him pretty good, despite being killable at times.

Are you kidding? Suanoh is same skill level as iTRON. LOL. Even full deity he can"t kill sh**
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Deity/Devil BM is pretty OP, no, nearly broken for small scale PvP and especially 1v1. You walk upto people with full chi on yourself, Paralyze them, use another skill to trigger def charms, extreme poison, followed by a red glyph skill of your choice (I like River the most) and if you so much as burn just a little or even land a zc, anything selfbuffed instantly dies. Even barbs and other BMs.

I dont know why seeker would be an issue for a master BM. If you just use Ulti as well than even a seeker explodes from that damage. If you have good timing and also sneak in a HF (even tho you wont have full chi but more like 3.2 sparks) then anyone dies. Everything. Even arma is a joke compared to that damage. Ofc, if you dont like the red glyph skills then playing such an offensive BM would be rather unwise. In mass pvp you mainly need to stay alive and CC as much as possible/annoy main targets.

I personally prefer a full DD BM because it is just more fun to play and doesnt reduce the BM to just the casual CC skills. The damage is the highest in the entire game, like I said, even outperforming Arma by far if you combine it with all your debuffs. My BM is just 4/8 deity and yet I can hit the damage test NPC with my Max combo for roughly 60m ZC. No other class comes even remotely close to that. Max damage BMs can easily hit 100m+. Ofc, don't get me wrong: Dealing loads of damage is only easy on a class like assassin. If you wanna play such a BM and get away with it then you need to know what you are doing.

I certainly would love to see a full devil/deity bm actually work. I’m all in favor of non meta based build.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    i just like this 1 million dollar question is still in here... despite when i logged in yesterday... archo city is like ro2........ i feel emptiness.........literal emptiness... hahaha.. im maxed upgrade on a mobile mmo.... are you guys finished yet? wait they are upgrading the gems again.. lol... see yah never...
    to answer the question...
    its preference.. u can't do so much on bm seriously.. they are just for utility and for killing free to play players if theres still one....
    i commend the true sinsz... what he said is true..... well bm are statiscally weaker.... its just a fact...
    im not playing anymore since my catshop account with all my money is goner lol... good luck to bm's even barbs kill better than you guys...