change to the promo

ravenyoss
ravenyoss Posts: 1 Arc User
So what you saying pwi is that the ppl who took advantage of the promo on the first few days get 5000+ packs and the ppl who had to wait till friday when they got paid only get 400 packs. That is the biggest rip off you have ever done to your players. You need to change this back or make it right. Some ppl had to wait to buy their gold.

Comments

• terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    So all the people who did the promo early got thousands of packs and anyone that does now gets only a fraction of what the other people got?

Do you not think people are going to be pissed off?

Don't worry PWI you have screwed up basically every event you have ever done, no one is surprised.

• magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PWE?!!! SERIOUSLY!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO BEYOND SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jharde
    jharde Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I utilized the initial format on a couple of accounts and got the benefits but I wouldn't mind a rollback. I'd lose a Jayden and a fingerbead as well as SoTs etc but as long as we're all in the same boat, I'm fine with a rollback. I'm not sure if it's doable but a blatant switch midway isn't fair.
    Post edited by jharde on
  • geochris
    geochris Posts: 108 Arc User
    set it back or roll back the server! This is ridiculous
  • lokitojexn
    lokitojexn Posts: 1 Arc User
    CHANGE IT BACK !!! i charged 200 USD and this changed ? and ppl still getting many pack after spending 1 silver !!!
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Promo was really broken like you can get rich with just 200g + rw+ 5k pack and then never charge ever again which pwi don't want cser to stop or game would shut down . Also reroll back server would solve problem for abuse for the pack but then you will heard ppl QQ about they lost stuff.If you change promo back then you heard people QQ about game is Pay to Win. Either way there always people will complain even if change promo,rollback or whatever
  • lena#5878
    lena#5878 Posts: 1 Arc User
    The game has become too unfair to play. There are two sides of this matter to me, one is I only get 1/8 of what other people got for the same amount of money which sucks. On the other hand, this change makes me realize I need to stop playing the game. It's been fun (maybe), but this is the last time they ever get any money from me. Peace
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Speaking on the perspective of someone who charged and got benefits of this sale, I would not mind a rollback. The market is seriously in a situation right now. The only 3 items worth of value are still low priced now but will gradually climb due to greed of ppl who got multiple ones. Although if you do a roll back I promise you Pwi you will be spam with refund tickets that ppl wouldn’t charge without this sale. The best course of action if you ask me would be just turn it on again for 1 day over the weekend for those who missed it and never agian. Yes it floods more item to market but it’s the most fair option if you ask me.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Speaking on the perspective of someone who charged and got benefits of this sale, I would not mind a rollback. The market is seriously in a situation right now. The only 3 items worth of value are still low priced now but will gradually climb due to greed of ppl who got multiple ones. Although if you do a roll back I promise you Pwi you will be spam with refund tickets that ppl wouldn’t charge without this sale. The best course of action if you ask me would be just turn it on again for 1 day over the weekend for those who missed it and never agian. Yes it floods more item to market but it’s the most fair option if you ask me.

i agree with you bro let it be fair for all.. not for some who got an **** the rest if missed it.
  • endezechein
    endezechein Posts: 26 Arc User
    This is fcked up..I charged the gold since everyone is getting all this good stuff and suddenly they changed the format...that's just ridiculous......
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    To put this into perspective, 632 packs off of 200 gold is still the best charge promo *ever* in PWI's history. On its own merits, it is nothing to complain about whatsoever. However it is entirely valid to complain that some ppl got hugely more benefit from the promo (in its broken/bugged state for the first two days) and those trying now aren't.

Simple answer is just do a rollback. Rollback, reimburse the gold, then re-run the promo for 4 days as it was intended. Still the best charge promo ever... but no longer economy-breaking madness it was never meant to be.

Don't listen to the whining from any of those who cashed in early and got 1000s of packs out of it, they should have known it was too good to be true, they should know full well that what they've done is horrible for the game's economy and should never have happened.

Hope GMs finally exhibit some real courage here and do what should be done.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    :) Well it's good that they changed the Promo now in the right way, but i wouldn't call for a Rollback, prices drop, i mean ye, it's maybe not fair for the players who couldn't charge earlier, buuuuut people who aren't able to cash can get their things now to a price which they can afford without farming a year to get the coins :D so it has his good things/and bad things ;) think about it. And by the way, when was this game fair? :dizzy:
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    csquared5 wrote: »
    To put this into perspective, 632 packs off of 200 gold is still the best charge promo *ever* in PWI's history. On its own merits, it is nothing to complain about whatsoever. However it is entirely valid to complain that some ppl got hugely more benefit from the promo (in its broken/bugged state for the first two days) and those trying now aren't.

Simple answer is just do a rollback. Rollback, reimburse the gold, then re-run the promo for 4 days as it was intended. Still the best charge promo ever... but no longer economy-breaking madness it was never meant to be.

Don't listen to the whining from any of those who cashed in early and got 1000s of packs out of it, they should have known it was too good to be true, they should know full well that what they've done is horrible for the game's economy and should never have happened.

Hope GMs finally exhibit some real courage here and do what should be done.

Just be mindful Pwi will have the headache of having demands of THOUSANDS of (usd,euro,gbp,ect ect) to be refunded because most ppl heck including myself wouldn’t have charge without this kind of promo. This is tbh usually easy when a few ppl ticket “Hello I charged to the wrong account or I charged not knowing the event was over and I missed It can you please refund my gold?” To which gms usually ask you expend all the gold npc said items with a screenshot and easy refund. I don’t think it will be nearly as easy when a couple dozen are asking for this. Many of which charged 200-2k for this (yes there are ppl who did that high). All in all it does cause a lot of damage to economy’s though items are actually now affordable I personally think they should just open it for a 24hr window this weekend and close it, therefore many ppl who missed out have a chance. Rolling back will run Pwi into one of the biggest headaches ever.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    This isn't just some "oops too bad" incident. This is, I CHARGED gold BECAUSE OF THE ORIGINAL PROMO'S TERMS, where it explicity says SPEND 1 SILVER. I saw all the spam in world chat where people were getting loads of advanced items, and I decided to (against my better judgment) charge gold so that I too may reap these benefits. I got a PWI game card at Gamestop and charged the gold via my phone. When I got home I started spending the 1 silver on toons and got nothing. I checked the forums and didn't see anything, then I checked facebook. I absolutely cannot believe they would alter the terms of a promo DURING the promo period. THAT IS COMPLETELY WRONG. That is not good business practice. Period. I want the PACKS THAT ARE DUE TO ME, which is exactly 200 packs. ALSO, I HAVE SUBMITTED A TICKET AND PWI HAS NOT RESPONDED TO ME. This is so upsetting and if no one responds to me from PWE I am just going to have to quit. I can no longer support a company with this many unfair practices and lack of accountability. WE NEED A GM OR CM OR SOME OFFICIAL TO RESPOND TO THIS MADNESS!!!!
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    the game economy will recover after a few months from the flooded market. its really unfair to change the promo mid event. i think the majority of ppl had already took advantage of it but some might have been waiting till the weekend. you cant state a promo then change it. its just unfair. i know we are all used to it as far as events go but this is different. its a very big difference. it very plainly said one silver per character so it wasn't planned very well. i mean either change it back or send out codes to that everyone who already took advantage get even more rewards for free or just change it back so the few who hadnt taken advantage yet still can.
  • idonthasaname
    idonthasaname Posts: 19 Arc User
    Stop crying about it. The GMs made a decision and it was most likely persuaded by PWCN. Also, just think of it as a promo ending early. Hell they were nice enough to give you 3 days to take advantage of the promo.
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 94 Arc User
    Stop crying about it. The GMs made a decision and it was most likely persuaded by PWCN. Also, just think of it as a promo ending early. Hell they were nice enough to give you 3 days to take advantage of the promo.

How could you tell teh people stop crying.. People is work for their money you know bro, I could see you saying something liek that if money grew on tree. I would have been disapointed aswell if they had changed it if i had charged, i could have used that money and went out partying
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    If I recall right they did only two roll backs in history (about 9 years ago? when they sold something in boutique which had a NPC price which was higher than gold price + when AH was broken).

I bet the few employees which are left over are just surprised about the life time of this title and expected a shut down (= which would solve the never ending list of issues) a long time ago. And the local management is just busy with counting money (I bet they are surprised about the life time too).

Years ago they had problems with corrupt employees (one or more sold rare in-game items for rl money; some employees RQ'ed and posted open letters, it was just one of a bunch of scams).

And I suppose the easy solution was just to remove all authorities and freedom of the customer support.
    Employees with Chinese descent don't go to their bosses and discuss problems (as far as I know the whole management is Chinese, they would just kick you if you complain).