Can We have War Avatar S Cards Become Devourable?

Options
blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
As the name of the discussion suggest can we please have this option implemented? With the fact S card sets are more viable options I think this is really needed now. War avatar C pack that are tradeable have become scarce and selling for as high as 460k in some servers so either boost the amount of of bound to say 150 per day instead of the current what a possible 52 a day?

The main reason I ask this is due to the fact a 2/2/2 set 2RB is relatively easy to achieve for a older toon while a 3/3/3 even 1RB set takes time to farm up while if you make a 2 set in place while you’re farming the 3/3/3 set you can’t even recycle the the exp at all it will completely be lost or it will either cost you a sizeable fortune to relabel the new set which takes MANY months to start over day by day. A very fair solutions would be War Avatar C pack from flowsilver palace judgement mode increased from 48 and 8 flowsilver coins to 146 and 8 flowsilver coins, make War Avatar S card devourable by War Avatar S Cards it return it back to old rewards so people can spam farm it with their Alts which didn’t really bother me in the first place. @kalystconquerer#0876

I know people will say the most recent instance Icebound Underworld gives you a chance to get a additional amount but I barely find squads running his and when I do I maybe can get 10-20 a day which is like nothing in itself a day when you need 1466 for just 1 S card and to mention to rebirth it 4 times each card for 6 cards thats 8,796 at current 310k buy price and 460k sell price on some servers and barely 60-70 packs a day farming a day that’s a total joke :/
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Options
    I agree. I’ve accidentally fed s cards that I had temporarily equipped and I have older toons that have fully leveled a cards that I didn’t know any better on. Least If they were could be eaten I could figure out what do with them other than sit there in my avatar bag.