fix the black raptor please

katjenkurea
katjenkurea Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2018 in Quality Corner
recent week the Black Raptor was on gold bidding auction and my friend bid on it won and gifted to me

but incubating egg and using it result in ugly sitting high in air above the dino seat :o

this is sad and wasted if not fixed in future these dinosaurs are old mounts makes them legendary and still pretty to see after 10 years + PW but due to thus ugly sitting bug noboody uses them :'(

please fix it at some time o:)

Comments

• kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    In the Brazilian PW this mount is common, and it has been this way for about 4 years. Not only that, the lobster and the tigers are also glitched.

The china devs are very lazy and just want money, fixing bugs is not a priority for them...
  • meskaddy#7490
    meskaddy#7490 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    teabagg wrote: »
    and dont complain about gifts.

ooh wow really

so u get a nice gift by ur friend going to equip and want to use it but see pwi broke it again
    and u just will say "no problem i not use it"
    and make ur friend sad over a worthless gift he/she made u ?
    and tell other "not complain about gift" ?
    if u read she complain because -IT BUGGED- not something she not want

this stupidness on pwi player knows no limit^^ but comes here to post that ****

shame on u teabagg idiot

• yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    and dont complain about gifts.

ooh wow really

so u get a nice gift by ur friend going to equip and want to use it but see pwi broke it again
    and u just will say "no problem i not use it"
    and make ur friend sad over a worthless gift he/she made u ?
    and tell other "not complain about gift" ?
    if u read she complain because -IT BUGGED- not something she not want

this stupidness on pwi player knows no limit^^ but comes here to post that ****

shame on u teabagg idiot

If something like that does indeed make your friend sad for real, then i think they may need to get out the house more. But thats just my opinion.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    teabagg, its not meskaddy fault your wife doesnt appreciate your gifts. lol meskaddy has a right to complain about a problem as does soooo many do in these forums. So when you said that and turned it into a talk about your wife, well that response was about you and your wife.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    oh please... the mount's weirdness is the last of our problems. There are far more pressing and troubling bugs to deal with (rubberband, a boss in 999 hard to select, party glitch where you teleport and you are suddenly out of party without anyone doing anything, missing force login, etc etc), and PWI hasn't bothered with them since first introducing them. Some are as old as the game itself.

Just be glad you got your mount as a gift instead of buying it.