Link items on chat

zasasea
zasasea Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
How i can link items not in my inventory on chat?

for example i want buy an Mold but even if i Shift-click it on Legendary Weapon Forge i cant link it
Post edited by zasasea on

Comments

• Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i believe it has to be in your inventory, or worn, in order to shift click it
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i believe it has to be in your inventory, or worn, in order to shift click it
    ^ The above is true, you have to actually own the item in order to use the linking option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • zasasea
    zasasea Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    wtf

really incredible and unexpected limitation

b:surprised
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    it's worse than that. it can't even be in your bank account, and --- at least as of a few patchlevels ago --- very strange things would happen if it was in the second window of an extended inventory.

seriously, i can think of a few general big-outline approaches for how to implement something like item linking. they can't have used any of the ones i would consider sensible and solid, or else the behavior we're seeing could not possibly be happening. the only way to get the sort of odd bugs item linking in PWI actually exhibits is to take an approach i would personally consider sloppy, brittle, and bass-ackwards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • hanley07
    hanley07 Posts: 1 Arc User
    How to link my other char to be inv on my squad on the same server so it can help me on dungeon?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Squad invite to same squad.

I think your asking about another game tho.

Last note I'm going to have to close this thread as it's gone past date.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.