Yet another flawless PWI experience for a lot of people xD
#kylehawkinsuck
Moonshine drinker
In a world of 10s, be an 11.

Comments

• johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    pwi is trash now and they trying to release new expansions. By the time they fix their "temporary" issues 90% of the playerbase will have moved on to something better. This xnw **** has been going on for months now and they cant even get this fixed? No wonder all the other issues are piling up unresolved and in the meantime.. get ready for a new expansion!! yaaay . :(:/ yeah no. Time to start looking for other games not related to PW and its **** management
    Post edited by johndoe#4146 on
  • forencolo
    forencolo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Hi all,
    yes, dropped out around 21:25 MESZ and could not log back ;(

21:25 MESZ - This account is currently logged in.

21:45 MESZ - This account is currently logged in.

22:31 MESZ - This account is currently logged in.
    Post edited by forencolo on
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    I agree. Today was particularly bad. Lagging every 5 minutes and sometime all stand and disconnect from server.

Urge a fix :/
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    I didn't have any problems during xnw. However. I keep having a 15+ second (on a good issue) delay in loading screens and skills functioning. I can't even get the character selection screen to load. It is impossible for me to log in and play at all. Am I the only one with this issue? I got destroyed in JFSP last night because of this and now I can't even log in.
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    Last week when I did xNW I did notice while traveling lands major delays. I'm thinking to myself am I going to crash and some point in time? I did use to find xNW but now it feels like coming on is a joke.
    The only GOP
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    I got dcd 2 or 3 times yesterday and as usual mass delay while moving maps, squad disbands for no reason, some people with their accounts stuck in map window, people stuck in the login screen with the cute message "This account is currently loged", etc, etc.
    And again In my case it was not my internet since the whole server was having same problem.
    The sad thing about this problem is that they don't seem to give a damn about it, and most likely is something as simple as changing or fixing some hardware on their side. And considering that a single casher put more money in a week than what the hardware cost, that say a lot about the company.
    Even worse if we take into account that XNW is perhaps one of the last fun pvp events left, where you can actually get some real pvp, even with the gear difference and the try-hard squads that play dragon rush style.. You still get some fun battles there. But now, week after week with all this dcs and glitchs in the event, even less people go.

So far:
    - TW is semi dead
    - PK is semi dead
    - NW is dead
    - XTW aka XDragonRush is going downhill
    - XNW aka MassDcLag&GlitchFest is going downhill

What is left?? :D

I am not really into the whole conspiracy theory stuff, but there is a point when you start thinking they either do some things on purpose, or that they are way too dumb to actually fix the problems....

• ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Can we please get a response on this matter? @kalystconquerer#0876 @pwfero @heero200

1.- What is going on with xNW? It's been terribly bad ever since Wonderland expansion landed. And there are no words from Management.
    Constant DC, People getting stuck, and overall. It's killing the best PVP event we have had.

2.- What actions are going to be taken in order to fix this?

PD: Please, avoid asking us to go check our connection or IPS provider. This is happening to everybody, entire squads, worldwide, North american players, south american, european, asians... And IT ONLY HAPPENS on xNW map.
    We're not having such problems in regular server.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    xNW*
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Has this been acknowledged by the PWI staff at any point? It's been like 2 months now, EVERY_ SINGLE _ WEEKEND.
  • valdisman
    klotriptyl wrote: »
    Has this been acknowledged by the PWI staff at any point? It's been like 2 months now, EVERY_ SINGLE _ WEEKEND.

I highly doubt it.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Its been going for months,half of XNW we are fighting reloging our clients or getting stucked on map...
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I've reported it and sent numerous messages on this.

None have had a response.

I'll keep trying. As usual I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    teabagg wrote: »
    pw say not enough go in there to care about it..that what i heard

I would like to think that's not true.

By saying nothing however it's not helping a case is it.

Thanks.
  • quietclown
    quietclown Posts: 10 Arc User
    I just got DC d for the umpteenth time and no matter what i do it wont let me log in so i will take this as a sign that PWI doesnt like me and i will go do stuff around the house. Good riddance
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2018
    quietclown wrote: »
    I just got DC d for the umpteenth time and no matter what i do it wont let me log in so i will take this as a sign that PWI doesnt like me and i will go do stuff around the house. Good riddance

Server please.

I have confirmed Et is down and a report TT is down.

Edit: TT had a lag spike and appears to be ok now.

Thanks.​​
  • valdisman
    So this weekend...

TT server crashed and went offline for a few hours. When it came back Tremolo is gone and so Wonderland is closed.

xTW map crashed as no one could enter any fight. 'Server Busy' message in chat when you tried to enter. Another huge impact on the rankings with only a few weeks left of season.

ET server crashed and went offline. When it came back Tremolo is also gone and so Wonderland is closed.

xNW map crashed as people were having issues of being unable to get into fights and constant Dc (the usual weekly problems) Only Crystal Contest maps were working?

And people say this game isn't dying. It's the same unpatched bugs and glitches, every week and every season.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    valdisman wrote: »
    So this weekend...

TT server crashed and went offline for a few hours. When it came back Tremolo is gone and so Wonderland is closed.

xTW map crashed as no one could enter any fight. 'Server Busy' message in chat when you tried to enter. Another huge impact on the rankings with only a few weeks left of season.

ET server crashed and went offline. When it came back Tremolo is also gone and so Wonderland is closed.

xNW map crashed as people were having issues of being unable to get into fights and constant Dc (the usual weekly problems) Only Crystal Contest maps were working?

And people say this game isn't dying. It's the same unpatched bugs and glitches, every week and every season.

I would not be surprised if they pull the plug soon. If you look at some of the other games they been shoting down, the patern was very similar: CM and GMS ignoring the playerbase and only posting maint thread, several game problems (server side), etc.
    Then suddenly they just make one of those cute "It is with great sadness and a heavy heart" news posts, that are nothing more than copy paste from all the games shoting down... Like this one :D : https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/swordsman/news/detail/10891084-announcement

To try to be the most fair with PWE, in the past they did have some serious problems server side, like the whole dabase corruption on Archosaur followed by the orb fiasco and the game survived, however at least at that time we saw people from the company actually worried about the problem, nowadays they don't even seem to care about the whales that trow money at them anymore which in my opinion is really a bad sign.

The good news is that at least if they shot down PWI, not only a lot of the addicts Will be free from this game but also most likely everyone may be able to be really OP, like in a PV server, this would give some last minute really fun pvp. At least this is what they seem to be doing with swordsman:

From one of the swordsman news post:
    We want everyone to go out with a bang, so starting today until the game officially closes, everything in the Marketplace will be FREE.

Certain non-Marketplace services (such as bag expansion) will cost 1 Sycee (due to technical limitations).
    For more information read this blog.

Please check out many of our other great games:

Perfect World International
    Forsaken World
    Neverwinter
    Star Trek Online

Become a Swordsman Hero today for exclusive mounts, fashion items, and more! Also be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the most exclusive giveaways, fan content, and announcements!

Source: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/swordsman/news/detail/10898363-everything-will-be-free
  • johndoe#4146
    johndoe#4146 Posts: 98 Arc User
    At this point, private servers seem way more appealing now. I dont think they have all the new trash pwi has been adding as "content" do they? Plus theres barely any playerbase left on the Ti server that logging on is just for routine now rather than any actual gameplay. The Forums are a joke.. theres 0 official responses or threads now.. all the posts are by players about bugs and all the replies are by players about bugs, and its pretty clear by Heero's posts that CMs here arent much in the way of help since they "report" issues and get ignored and the issues still go on for months. The forums are just a placebo now for players to think their points are being heard which is really sad for new players scouting forums to see if the game is worth playing or not.

They probably wont fix the X-Server and will just perma deactivate the cross events and retire that server and add in some new useless "event" to replace it .
  • quietclown
    It is pretty obvious that they put very minimal effort into this game any more.The bugs are horrible and the codewriting is garbage but WTH we have a pack sale it will all be better.Mass DC s there must be some way they make profit from purposefully killing a game.
  • quietclown
    After all the years spent here i will not play anything else under the pwi umbrella you already know what they think of their players soI starve the beast.
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    PWI is shutting down soon, wouldnt be surprised, if they shut it down on 10 th anniversary as a gift.

:)
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    PWI is shutting down soon, wouldnt be surprised, if they shut it down on 10 th anniversary as a gift.

If they do I'm be the first to report them BBB.
    The only GOP
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator

You need to read the TOS you agreed to again. BBB won't do anything.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

BBB have no actual power, they are more of a mediator but from what I`ve heard they have been relatively effective. As for agreeing to ToS - There are examples on internet, where ToS has not held in court. Sure, there are plenty of cases where it has held but each case is unique and most companies rather resolve these things before it goes that far.

The one case I remember decently well, ToS didnt hold because in order to get the type of service you had to agree on it. There was no other similar companies out there and thus ToS was "forced on you". I do think ToS in general need some serious overhaul but when we get it is another question. PWI is too small fish to really cause a change but its gonna be one of these companies, which shut down in a shady way giving an FU to their customers, which is gonna cause it. In the world of internet customers have, if ToS holds and stays the way it is, no rights and thats quite problematic imo.

But again, BBB is a mediator, I doubt its gonna be an effective one. Arc games is clearly preparing for shutting down, dropping people and titles, dunno if they care much bout bad press at this point. But I am sure, if ppl give reports over this company BBB will try to do something, I just doubt they are able to mediate when Arc games prolly doesnt give a **** bout their ratings any longer.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • thetruesinsz
    thetruesinsz Posts: 66 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »

BBB have no actual power, they are more of a mediator but from what I`ve heard they have been relatively effective. As for agreeing to ToS - There are examples on internet, where ToS has not held in court. Sure, there are plenty of cases where it has held but each case is unique and most companies rather resolve these things before it goes that far.

The one case I remember decently well, ToS didnt hold because in order to get the type of service you had to agree on it. There was no other similar companies out there and thus ToS was "forced on you". I do think ToS in general need some serious overhaul but when we get it is another question. PWI is too small fish to really cause a change but its gonna be one of these companies, which shut down in a shady way giving an FU to their customers, which is gonna cause it. In the world of internet customers have, if ToS holds and stays the way it is, no rights and thats quite problematic imo.

But again, BBB is a mediator, I doubt its gonna be an effective one. Arc games is clearly preparing for shutting down, dropping people and titles, dunno if they care much bout bad press at this point. But I am sure, if ppl give reports over this company BBB will try to do something, I just doubt they are able to mediate when Arc games prolly doesnt give a **** bout their ratings any longer.

TRUTH

• zeroone200
    zeroone200 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Gotta love all the people guessing PWI is shutting down.

Why would something like this shut its self down?

Nothing lasts for ever. But we are the ones that can help.

O n First POST!
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    zeroone200 wrote: »
    Gotta love all the people guessing PWI is shutting down.

Why would something like this shut its self down?

Nothing lasts for ever. But we are the ones that can help.

O n First POST!

I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious: because they (the company) show little to no interest in keep the game alive.

If you think about it, they should have way more interest and resources to keep this game alive, specially after they shot down BOI, WOI, Jade Dinasty and Swordsman and by the end of july I think Gigantic also is closing. In the case of Gigantic I am pretty sure they had their own development team working on it, so you can exclude that one if you want. However the others were all PW titles, so I am pretty sure that a lot of the human resources and capital to keep those games runing in our region came directly from PWE.

My point is that after 4 games closing they probably have more employees free to work on their other titles, unless they fired everyone. And also they should have more money free, since they are not spending on those games anymore, this includes hardware maint, network cost, etc.
    Instead we have game that is literally falling to pieces, GMS and CMS that ignore the player base and even some of the events that are the reason for people to spend money on the game (XTW, XNW) they don't seem to care to fix them, in fact in the case of XNW server they don't even seem to acknowledge that the event been broken for months now.

Just to give you an example: An entire server cost less than what some people put on a week on this game (or what they used to put, since Im not sore if there are too many whales left...)

And they don't even need to replace an entire rack, most likely just one of the Blades which is part of the it, heck maybe not even one of the Blades, maybe just a component like a hard drive or memory or even a freaking cable, but I guess that checking what is wrong on the machine that handles cross server battles is rocket science… :D

And yes, we are the ones that can help them, by saying what they are doing wrong.