Neverfall quest line

shaibya#9251
shaibya#9251 Posts: 75 Arc User
I was doing the quest line working my way towards Chaotic Soul, I recently did the mini boss from DDH and also talked to Light Elf Queen, General Summer, and Duke Blake. It would seem like it's not registering where to go next? What is the next npc?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited May 2018
    Do you have any quests in your find quest log for the quest chain? If not, are you Twilight Sky 6 or higher? At some point in the quest line the quests stop until you reach that sky level.

Otherwise, it's a bit hard to say where you're at in the quest line since those NPCs have multiple quests, but if you've recently talked to General Summer you may want to check in Nordeville or around Glory's Rest. If you remember the names of any quests you did recently or objectives of mobs you recently killed let me know and I can take a look.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shaibya#9251
    No, i'm Shifting Sky 9 atm. You need Twilight Sky to be able to get Chaotic Soul? I thought Shifting Sky was for Chaotic, and Celestial Saint was for Twilight Sky, I guess I may be mistaken. It's been a long time since I've done it on my main toon.
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Chaotic Soul requires Shifting Sky X boundary and Celestial Saint Twillight Sky V
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    The pink neverfall chain does not increase your cultivation, doing neverfall only unlocks a seperate cultivation quest chain, you need to do the seperate yellow cultivation quests to get chaotic soul!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    My apologies, I may have been confused at where you were in the quest line and only really took a quick check at the quest details and got it wrong. Sorry for the confusion about the Chaotic Soul cultivation as well - as mentioned above you just need Shifting Sky 10 to unlock that quest line.

Looking at the quest details again it looks like you'll get more quests for the Neverfall quest line at Shifting Sky 10. I hope that clears up any confusion.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • shaibya#9251
    Alright, so I'm just one off and it should pop up, thank you everyone ^.^ Much appreciated.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Celestial Saint Twilight Sky V
    is incorrect. You need tw 6 aka VI to finish the nf chain to unlock celestial saint (so far done on 3 chars)
  • shaibya#9251
    edited May 2018
    I asked about CHAOTIC SOUL anyway not Celestial Saint lol....