This rigged xTW (Dragon Conquest) is getting annoying

jsxshadow
jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
Rant incoming: What are the odds that a certain faction (Crisis) gets double endgame faction encounters in xTW nearly every week whilst the faction with the most lands by far (Vindicate) barely gets 1 of such factions and MAYBE some lower, no-factor factions as well.

Sure, let it happen once, it's RNG, twice is still ok, thrice is already questionable..but so many times now?! This just stinks and seems to be rigged beyond believe. The chances of this happening alone are already damn slim BUT add to it that a faction with more lands did not experience this ONCE in the entire season so far is just stupid. This cannot be just RNG, this cannot be legit.

Before there are any illogical comments again:

1. No, maybe getting multiple fights but then those factions no-showing you is NOT THE SAME. That's even worse cause it smells like it's been coordinated to harm a single faction. Oddly enough, when Crisis has those fights, all of them can always show with their strongest people. Very weird.
2. Some factions disbanded, restructured and havn't been as strong. I'd say Crisis can handly 1 endgame faction and 2-3 smaller factions at once (20-30 people). Now going on to say "OH, QQ we got 3-4 fights every time!" - Damn, if it was 3-4 20 ppp-faction then I wouldn't mind this at all. Let's trade them for the endgame factions, k?

I have absolutely no interest in getting xTW fixed as long as all of this is that fishy. Also gonna write a ticket about it, at least I want them to investigate. Why? Calculate the odds of it happening just the way it did and you'll be shocked. Some people should legit try and play the lottery.

Hence, as long as Crisis gets rigged or draws the short end of the RNG-Stick every week I'd say: Let's keep the Dragon Rushes coming. If that allows us to prevail through the BS RNG then I'd say thats only fair and as it should be. Already looking forward to reading the comments of those haters. Can't wait to see you justify this insane streak of "RNG" - "just luck bro, chill!!" - gtfo.

PS: Tho I don't wanna exclude the luck factor completely yet. Last fight vs my bestest Veno I had her purify proc 7 times out of 11 attacks. Luck is so precious. I wish one day that I might experience it as well <3

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Wts RNG gods luck :D
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    alv :V c mamo
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Fun fact. Like a month ago Vindi was scheduled to get Infamous(Vile) Tempest(Swirling) Crisis(Dragon's Meet) in the same week. Crisis decided not to bid Dragon's Meet that week after bidding it for weeks and bid Swirling instead. Not only did Crisis not get Vindicate but they +1'd Tempest in Swirling aswell and they also no longer got Vindicate, leaving Vindi with only Infamous.

You can complain about ''RNG'' all you want, but Crisis is the reason Vindicate hasn't gotten ganked...

Figure out how something works before you complain about ''RNG". Im not saying there defo isn't foul play involved (Asterelle has been cheating everything there is to cheat in this game, so if he found a way to cheat this Im sure he would) but I think it's pretty unlikely... Almost everything has been very easy to predict so far and nothing really weird happened, aside from Crisis doing random stuff.
  • jsxshadow
    I didnt even know there was a system behind it. I thought it was completely random. How do get factions scheduled? You never know which faction bids on what, even other, smaller factions. The only thing easy to assume that anyone but the bigger factions won't bid T2 tho there are some smaller guilds with quite a few T2 as well in total...so how do you predict that?
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    In my opinion (but I will get ignored as alwasy) problems and possible solutions are:

Problem 1 - No show, multiple fights, etc
    Solution 1 - Make it same as TW. Max 2 fights, 1 attack and 1 defense.

Problem 2 - PvE Dragon Rush
    Solution 2 - Make the Dragon immune untill towers are down just help to have 10 minutes of PvE instead of 2 minutes... I think that the autowin must be taken with Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon (for example Dragon 1k points, Towers 700 points, Mini-Dragon 300 points)

Problem 2a - Little factions will take a life to kill the Dragon or if no show need to wait 2h for the Mini-Dragon.
    Solution 2a - For no show, check the point 1 to reduce the chance to see a no show. Little factions maybe can't handle 2 fights so no show still possible. In this case keep the autowin with Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon, but let the Mini-Dragon spawn after 1h instead after 1h and 50 minutes.

To resume, possible changes are:

- Any faction can attack/defend max 1 land for a max of 2 fights each Dragon Conquest.
    - Change autowin from Dragon to Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon.
    - Change spawn time of Mini-Dragon at 1h.

I think with all that changes will be possible to have a more competitive season and for sure more fun and tactical wars :)

My2cents

Roar.
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    It's okay guys, CN recently got a patch, you can only hold 6 xTW lands from now on.
    hf Vindi :)
  • jsxshadow
    fury85 wrote: »
    In my opinion (but I will get ignored as alwasy) problems and possible solutions are:

Problem 1 - No show, multiple fights, etc
    Solution 1 - Make it same as TW. Max 2 fights, 1 attack and 1 defense.

Problem 2 - PvE Dragon Rush
    Solution 2 - Make the Dragon immune untill towers are down just help to have 10 minutes of PvE instead of 2 minutes... I think that the autowin must be taken with Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon (for example Dragon 1k points, Towers 700 points, Mini-Dragon 300 points)

Problem 2a - Little factions will take a life to kill the Dragon or if no show need to wait 2h for the Mini-Dragon.
    Solution 2a - For no show, check the point 1 to reduce the chance to see a no show. Little factions maybe can't handle 2 fights so no show still possible. In this case keep the autowin with Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon, but let the Mini-Dragon spawn after 1h instead after 1h and 50 minutes.

To resume, possible changes are:

- Any faction can attack/defend max 1 land for a max of 2 fights each Dragon Conquest.
    - Change autowin from Dragon to Dragon + Towers + Mini-Dragon.
    - Change spawn time of Mini-Dragon at 1h.

I think with all that changes will be possible to have a more competitive season and for sure more fun and tactical wars :)

My2cents

Roar.

Very good suggestions Roar! I actually thought of something quite similar.

However, factions with massive amounts of lands should get stacked..tho, this whole RNG element on bidding is pure and simple BS. They did that to prevent that multiple server could be stacking against 1 faction. True, but this also created more unfair situations.

I would actually make the cap of fights at the same time depending on how many lands you have:
    1-3 Lands, you can get 1 attack in, max. NO minimum fights.
    4-5 Lands, you can get 2 attacks in, max. 1 fight at least.
    6-7 Lands, you can get 3 attacks in, max. 2 fights at least.
    8 or above 8 Lands you don't have a limit in fights you can receive anymore - simply to prevent factions from stacking too many lands and sitting on them forever. 3 fights at least.

Also that whole RNG BS needs to somehow either stop or be true RNG. Since I would give certain factions (depending on the lands they have) minimum fights..if they would not receive a fight by factions attacking the respective tier, then they will be automatically matched by a faction in their score-range instead, if that faction does not have the minimum amount of fights yet or did not attack anything at all.

I think with those changes...xTW could be fun again. The way it currently is...PvE or not..doesnt matter cause it's just garbage.
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    i am quite sure the end of current xTW season, if actions won't be taken, will coincide with the end of this game
    thanks @lugia @lugia#8117​​
  • jsxshadow
    tabaloul wrote: »
    i am quite sure the end of current xTW season, if actions won't be taken, will coincide with the end of this game

Why would that be the end of the game when xTW already is dead basically? The only thing that could make alot of ppl RQ is if Crisis doesnt win. If you go through all fights this season and how they ended up..overall only Crisis deserves to win this season but 100% not Vindicate. Even Echo deserves it more. Heck, any faction. Really. Why? First off, vindi has been so stupid lucky and carried by RNG..I don't even... and second: They put any endgame geared player they can find into their faction just for the purpose of dominating anything and think of themselves to be the strongest faction there is. Nuh UH!

Besides, Crisis is the only faction that has beaten any other faction this season, including Vindicate (blabla yeah PvE POWER! Vindi could've done the same, should focus more on PvE efficiency ijs. If ya can't even kill a mob faster with all those overgeared ppl compared to Half A/Half B squads of Crisis..welp, no one to blame but themselves. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. IJS).

Hope no one seriously believes that Vindi deserves the win more than Crisis does cause that would be insanely ridiculous.

All if this is ofc only if you implied that people would RQ if a certain faction wins or not cause pure performance- and arguably even tactical-wise, Crisis should win. That's a fact. If people RQ about that then it might be cause the leadership of some factions might've made some wrong decisions along the way.

Anyways, let's look forward to it and enjoy the new PvE instance we get tomorrow!!! YAY! Then there is also the new 3v3 season coming up soon, which will also be exciting. Once I got the helmet, personally, xTW can die for all I care. I just want the rightful victor to actually win this season and not a big-mouth faction with too much luck.

PS: I did not get a reply on my ticket yet, let's see if I ever get one :(
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Their are a lot of things that have done unreasonable amounts of damage in the last few months.

Problems with 2017 year rewards still not fixed.
    Problems with xnw and xtw major dc and lag problems.
    Problems with DC dragons Conquest.
    Problems with multi client and dc force log issues.

I've passed all these issues on. Sadly the problems have had no comment for months... Shocking.

I'm really hoping Tomz update fixes at least the older problems listed. If not I'll be confused myself. I'll stay to the end and I don't give up easily. But it's not made anything easy.

Thanks.
  • dingo488
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Hope no one seriously believes that Vindi deserves the win more than Crisis does cause that would be insanely ridiculous.

You seem to misunderstand Vindicate, or PWI in general. No one there cares whether they deserve to win or not, they're master roleplayers, they'll just pretend they did and genuinly believe it! And to be fair... deserving to win isn't worth a thing if it doesn't give you 200 xTW helmets, if you think pride is a currency then you're playing the wrong game, it isn't worth anything here.

• blazerboy
    dingo488 wrote: »

You seem to misunderstand Vindicate, or PWI in general. No one there cares whether they deserve to win or not, they're master roleplayers, they'll just pretend they did and genuinly believe it! And to be fair... deserving to win isn't worth a thing if it doesn't give you 200 xTW helmets, if you think pride is a currency then you're playing the wrong game, it isn't worth anything here.

The sad part is the 200 xTW mainly serves the purpose to trash talk how amazing our guild is not the fact ppl actually need them. Remember when the first xTWs were won? All ppl did was spam link them to ppl who had CoM as if it meant much but the same dang stats I really don’t get why ppl feel the need to spam show off gear to validate themselves.. Not saying vindi WILL do this but this is typical of most ppl who have the helm in general from what I have seen over the years.

• shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2018

They put any endgame geared player they can find into their faction just for the purpose of dominating anything and think of themselves to be the strongest faction there is. Nuh UH!

This part i cant agree with because players go where ever they want, so who do you blame for this? Everyone wants to win. I personally always wondered why when some players get nice gear alot seems to run to the best faction on server already knowing that faction is strong already.. Rather try join another faction who trying to build up to try make Tw's more fun.. You usually hear this "oh that's where my friends are" an blah blah blah..

But now this rewards from this Xtw now you really can't blame players everyone want that helm so why should a faction deny nice players at this point.. FREE COM

• jsxshadow
    blazerboy wrote: »

The sad part is the 200 xTW mainly serves the purpose to trash talk how amazing our guild is not the fact ppl actually need them. Remember when the first xTWs were won? All ppl did was spam link them to ppl who had CoM as if it meant much but the same dang stats I really don’t get why ppl feel the need to spam show off gear to validate themselves.. Not saying vindi WILL do this but this is typical of most ppl who have the helm in general from what I have seen over the years.

I could actually REALLY need the helmets on my SB and sin tbh...wouldn't make them just a little stronger :( PLOX I wanna go back to full deity on my SB but only with the helmet!!!!!!!
    shadydawg wrote: »
    They put any endgame geared player they can find into their faction just for the purpose of dominating anything and think of themselves to be the strongest faction there is. Nuh UH!

This part i cant agree with because players go where ever they want, so who do you blame for this? Everyone wants to win. I personally always wondered why when some players get nice gear alot seems to run to the best faction on server already knowing that faction is strong already.. Rather try join another faction who trying to build up to try make Tw's more fun.. You usually hear this "oh that's where my friends are" an blah blah blah..

But now this rewards from this Xtw now you really can't blame players everyone want that helm so why should a faction deny nice players at this point.. FREE COM

Ofc, but that's not the point. If you grab more and more OP players then you shouldn't act as if the victory depends on skill, cause it doesn't. Vindi does act like that tho...but yeah, me and my pride :D
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2018

Why would that be the end of the game when xTW already is dead basically? The only thing that could make alot of ppl RQ is if Crisis doesnt win. If you go through all fights this season and how they ended up..overall only Crisis deserves to win this season but 100% not Vindicate. Even Echo deserves it more. Heck, any faction. Really. Why? First off, vindi has been so stupid lucky and carried by RNG..I don't even... and second: They put any endgame geared player they can find into their faction just for the purpose of dominating anything and think of themselves to be the strongest faction there is. Nuh UH!

Besides, Crisis is the only faction that has beaten any other faction this season, including Vindicate (blabla yeah PvE POWER! Vindi could've done the same, should focus more on PvE efficiency ijs. If ya can't even kill a mob faster with all those overgeared ppl compared to Half A/Half B squads of Crisis..welp, no one to blame but themselves. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. IJS).

All if this is ofc only if you implied that people would RQ if a certain faction wins or not cause pure performance- and arguably even tactical-wise, Crisis should win. That's a fact. If people RQ about that then it might be cause the leadership of some factions might've made some wrong decisions along the way.

Anyways, let's look forward to it and enjoy the new PvE instance we get tomorrow!!! YAY! Then there is also the new 3v3 season coming up soon, which will also be exciting. Once I got the helmet, personally, xTW can die for all I care. I just want the rightful victor to actually win this season and not a big-mouth faction with too much luck.

AD1. xTW is not dead, but lost its attractivity by a lot since it stopped to be a PvP event at all and become a full PvE event. As simple as it is a lot of ppl were looking forward to have ~2h of good fun and not another 10 min instance like Flowsilver, DH, etc. I guess ppl like Roar are just dumb and dont exist in ur book by the ways u think.
    AD2. As if u think u deserve to win etc... Wanna do a faction battle? Im offering it the 3rd time. Prove u deserve it and u are better.
    AD3. RNG is what keeps carrying Crisis really.
    AD4. which end game ppl did we put in the guild? Isnt actually what crisis do? FYI we attacked Echo in TW when they were regarded a lot stronger than us and won twice. Since then as I mentioned we took only 5 players from Echo (from which 1 already quit). Now tell me how many ppl did u take from Infamous meanwhile?
    AD5. As mentioned before dragon rush will be a luck fiesta event. Nothing else.
    AD6. Im glad u already think u will get the helmet ;) Season isnt over as far as I see u r not leading. Looking at the ammount of stuff u post and ppl from ur guild im not sure who looks like big mouth.
    AD7. U talk about skills what kind of skills are u showing till now? Main sad issue about xTW it was designated to be a PvP event. Not many skills are involved in a dragon rush PvE. Makes me facepalm im reading such BS. Winning battles doesnt make u also win a war. Again wanna show skills faction battle? :>
    Post edited by wadzio on
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2018

I could actually REALLY need the helmets on my SB and sin tbh...wouldn't make them just a little stronger :( PLOX I wanna go back to full deity on my SB but only with the helmet!!!!!!!

Ofc, but that's not the point. If you grab more and more OP players then you shouldn't act as if the victory depends on skill, cause it doesn't. Vindi does act like that tho...but yeah, me and my pride :D

If you go full deity again I’m trolling you again when sins 1 hit you AGAIN XD
  • shadydawg
    Again wanna show skills faction battle?

Battle invitation has been issued to settle it once and for all.. Just need to either accept to clear up winng by skill an blah blah..

• blazerboy
    wadzio wrote: »

AD1. xTW is not dead, but lost its attractivity by a lot since it stopped to be a PvP event at all and become a full PvE event.
    AD2. As if u think u deserve to win etc... Wanna do a faction battle? Im offering it the 3rd time. Prove u deserve it and u are better.
    AD4. which end game ppl did we put in the guild? Isnt actually what crisis do? FYI we attacked Echo in TW when they were regarded a lot stronger than us and won twice. Since then as I mentioned we took only 5 players from Echo (from which 1 already quit). Now tell me how many ppl did u take from Infamous meanwhile?
    AD6. Im glad u already think u will get the helmet ;) Season isnt over as far as I see u r not leading. Looking at the ammount of stuff u post and ppl from ur guild im not sure who looks like big mouth.
    AD7. U talk about skills what kind of skills are u showing till now? Main sad issue about xTW it was designated to be a PvP event. Not many skills are involved in a dragon rush PvE. Makes me facepalm im reading such BS. Winning battles doesnt make u also win a war. Again wanna show skills faction battle? :>

Is there are reward for faction battle victors? (I’ve never been apart of one) if pvp doesn’t yield some form of reward most ppl on this game won’t show for god knows what reason. Let’s full endgame gear solely for the purpose of pve. G-G I would be astounded if many from both parties showed hutnif you do it someone please YouTube it!
  • shadydawg
    edited May 2018
    Ofc, but that's not the point. If you grab more and more OP players then you shouldn't act as if the victory depends on skill, cause it doesn't. Vindi does act like that tho...but yeah, me and my pride

Help me understand this because it seems they will always be in a loosing situation here.. lolol

So they winning because its only because of geared players, So that means it"s gear advantage?
    Then if they was loosing with what they have now, then means a bunch of cash shoppers who dont know how to play?

Seems they will always be on the loosing end with that one there.. lol

Well i saw a faction battle invitation issued so..
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User
    wadzio wrote: »

AD1. xTW is not dead, but lost its attractivity by a lot since it stopped to be a PvP event at all and become a full PvE event.

Is there are reward for faction battle victors? (I’ve never been apart of one) if pvp doesn’t yield some form of reward most ppl on this game won’t show for god knows what reason. Let’s full endgame gear solely for the purpose of pve. G-G I would be astounded if many from both parties showed hutnif you do it someone please YouTube it!

No rewards as far as I know, but sometimes u do things to have fun and not to win something. I think it would be fun. I believe that sadly Crisis will refuse again and they will pretend it wasnt here and they are just THIS, THAT and INSERT MORE COMMENTS HERE LOL. We do sadly lack PvP events (we even lack a PvP server too). xNW isnt as exciting as it used to be, even if its more balanced these days and except Dawnglory all servers have a shot to win. Back in the day fighting Dawnglory was pretty cool when they were a thing / had triple numbers in xNW.
  • dingo488
    Faction Battles have no reward. Echo has done m against Infamous and Tempest, it was fun though, hard to balance however.
  • zhell#8586
    zhell#8586 Posts: 29 Arc User

That's... quite ironic considering Crisis literally haven't stopped accepting members even when the server balance was off - and this has gone on for a long long time lol. Please don't talk about Vindicate like that when your very own faction has done the same and probably on a bigger scale. P.S 'Hope no one seriously believes that Vindi deserves the win more than Crisis does cause that would be insanely ridiculous.' How obnoxious are you? You feel so self-entitled it's honestly quite pathetic and before you complain about xtw lineup and 'RNG this, RNG that' learn how xtw bids work - a little complex- but it's not actually THAT rng. Furthermore, I believe most players across all servers BESIDES Crisis believe Vindicate deserves to win, because they are unarguably a stronger PvP guild. And GUESS WHAT? wait for it, this may blow your mind, XTW is a PvP event. You can try to come up with all sorts of ways to justify why Crisis deserves to win or whatever the heck, but you and everyone else know that you're only saying all that because you desperately want the helms for like 8 of your alts. How about try to prove that Crisis is superior and actually PvP against Vindicate? Because last time you guys did that (if i recall correctly) you were on a huge point deficit and on the verge of losing. HOWEVER, with all that said, yes. Crisis seems to be superior when it comes down to PvE / dragon rush / taking advantage of game mechanics. *nods head furiously*
  • jsxshadow
    As I said before:I am up for faction battle. However, people do seem to forget that Crisis is an EU based Guild and people vastly play at different time zones and as such..getring the strongest/used-to-play-together ppl together at the same time is damn near impossible. Even for xTW this is already hard and people hardly wanna attend. Heck, alot of people actually appriciate 10 minute battles because then they still got more of their weekend to actually do fun stuff.

I seriously believe, in all honesty, the strongest 40 Crisis will easily wipe the strongest 40 Vindis. Why? Because in terms of just 40 people..Crisis is able to compete in terms of gear or even slightly outmatch vindicate.

So far..there is only a tiny amount of people from vindi (by what I've seen fighting them and youtube) that I believe to be good players. Dont get me wrong..crisis does have quite a few all-cash, no-skill players too and seeing them in action, crisis or vindi, legit gives me cancer..but vindi has quite a few more of them. Ours can at least PvE :D

Jokes aside, crisis did not actively shout for recruitment since the season started. People joined on their own accord. The majority of people we have received during the season have been friends that wanted to play together again..like most german active players are there now. All well geared, all of them not caring about the rewards at all.

Also, granted, big-mouthing does happen from crisis..but only as a reaction from big-mouthing from the other side. Might not always be transparent, but that is the truth. It's even in some yt-comments..with timestamp and all..so go look it up if you wanna find out who started it. If its fire with fire then I think its pretty legit..cause if both sides dont feel the burn..they will never learn.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2018
    All this for a free Crown of Madness lmfao..... I really want them to last minute change rewards XD. Before someone says “Do you know how many ppl will rage quit” if many ppl didn’t rage quit when they lost whole accounts this definitely won’t make them fully quit I won’t hold my breathe just laugh at forums QQ over a helmet lol.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    PWI Gods will be kind to Crisis now.

Karma were in the same position a couple seasons ago and after complaining in a HUGE thread on forums and sending a ticket, went from 3/4 fights every week to 1/2 rolls and no show factions for almost 2 months, racking up the points. :D:D:D
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    point DC as it currently is, plus the ridicolous rewards assigned to the winners, destroyed the game.
    it forced players into a powerhouse for each server, destroying anything competitive that was intra server.
    then it become a dragon rush destroying anything competitve that was cross server.

we know already that if something doesn't change, really you log and there is nothing to do on this goddamn game

:
    nuke the DC rewards
    fix or rule DC dragon exploit​​
  • valdisman
    teabagg wrote: »
    When more than 1% of the player base starts playing this then ill care about this topic.

More than 1% do care. However, as is known, PWI have 0% interest in the games balance (only in making money) so even if 100% of the player base didn't enter xTW, sent in tickets, complained here, nothing would change.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
  • valdisman
    It never has and it never will.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
This discussion has been closed.