Guardian Charm Price

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
Hi PW,
Guardian Charms are really expensive now, around 10mil coins. This item is necessary for PvP and the high price don't help people to participate to events and wars.

Will be nice, at this time, to give the chance to trade this items in some cheap way, for example you can add charms to NW forges, to give a sense to Supply Tokens...

Thank you.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Gotta say tho, I kinda always wondered why the prices of those stayed so low. Next Massive Pack sale they will go down a little again.

Still, when comparing it to the cost of anything else..it's not really expensive. I mean..there are people buying useless **** like jaden Crystals for 5b+...10m for a charm seems rather cheap xD
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    Gotta say tho, I kinda always wondered why the prices of those stayed so low. Next Massive Pack sale they will go down a little again.

Still, when comparing it to the cost of anything else..it's not really expensive. I mean..there are people buying useless **** like jaden Crystals for 5b+...10m for a charm seems rather cheap xD

How is a Jaden crystal useless? You can get a dope +12 belt for a defensive build w.o messing with your R9. You can as a LA get a great neck with marginally lose what crit? Not like you don’t **** crits anyways. It does quite a bit for your damage man the only thing stupid is the price for a completely unrefined nor socketed item
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • fury85
    I know but for me 10m for a charm is aloooooot xD

10m for a Charm is cheap compared to gears ok... but for example... i use 2 platinum charm in NW for a total of 20 mils + pots and thingy... and with rewards i get like 10 mil maybe...

Since gears are alot expensive, will be nice if pwi help his players atleast with basic items, like charms for pvp.

Roar_King
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Good point.

I don't see why they can't add 2hr Plat charms in forges. They already have that in xTW.

PWI won't however, make them non time limited or tradable, otherwise they won't be able to charge players for buying charms in boutique. Any small chance of PWI losing out on money is a big no-no.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I would say most of the charms in the market come from packs anyways.

I personaly dont think it would hurt to have some Consumable items in NW forges and some other items for XTW coins as well.

Thanks.​​
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    They are already helping with event gold (free charms). Feel free to buy some packs if you need more charms.
  • blablatou
    blablatou Posts: 4 Arc User
    Those comments ... Thats why people dont pvp anymore , coz u need charms and they are too expensive.Just put charms easy to get and people will come to pvp , so they will want better gear , so they will spend money to gear up. Easy.
  • blablatou
    blablatou Posts: 4 Arc User
    Server become full pve coz charms are too expensive = only pve no need good gears.
  • fury85
    They are already helping with event gold (free charms). Feel free to buy some packs if you need more charms.

I use free Silver already from event boutique, but believe me, is alot annoying to switch charm every 10 minutes and often die because charm is over.

Roar_King
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2018

For the last 3 weeks no chance pack was in boutique that contained charms in the drop list, thats the reason prices raise. In the past there was almost always a 25 gold per 100 pack that contained charms but they stopped doing this.

The only way to get a charm from boutique for last 3 weeks was spending 6 gold on it or a charge reward.

Also the fact allone that you can stack charms now make them more expensive
    I have still over 450 plat guardian charms in my account stash and i wont sell any because i dont want to buy them back for 12mil tomorrow. Hoarding charms limits supply

pwi does everything in their power to make this game impossible to play without spending absurdly high ammounts of cash
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User

Problem with this comparison is that is the same as if in real life some really rich person said that buying a sandwich for US$1000 is nothing compared with other rich people buying a mansion that cost 20 million Dollars. I mean for a really rich person $1000 is like a few cents, but for your average person a sandwich for 1000 would be crazy :D

Now to be fair, this game is almost out of average players, and pretty much all active people now are pack opener ludopaths that spend thousands in packs and keys, Or really wealthy merchants that rest on dozens of billions of coins...
    So yeah, for almost all of those people a charm for 10 mill is cheap. But for the non overpowerded rich person prices like those usually mean that they have to choose: either they save those ten millions for something important like gear upgrade or they burn them in one or two hours of pvp fun.
    I actually know several people that quit this game for that problem: they did farm and made some millions in game, but usually ended up burning all those millions in charms and apoths, this was people that was really playing the game more to have fun than to be OP, but even with that mentality, if the person realizes that is burning all her/his effort in something useless, said person end up frustrated and finally quit.

Still sadly I don't think that they care about fixing this problem, after all PWE will not stop the permanent key sales, thus inflation will not go down. Even worse they will add more ways to get coin aut of nothing, and that coin of course will go to the pockets of the most dedicated and rich people in game, perpetuating and even increasing the problem. A example of this would be: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10899323-content-update-feature-spotlight-#2-return-of-sarokkan-the-dragon-touched

And I quote:
    When Sarokkan the Dragon-Touched is killed, a treasure chest will spawn containing: Ten Million Big Notes x30
    When the boss is killed, six other chests will be spawned randomly at six locations
    Five of them contain Ten Million Big Notes x1 and one lucky one will contain Ten Million Big Notes x30

So from what I get from that news post that will be 650 millions coin each weakend, but to be fair again who cares??? after all if we take all the billions that people get from those keys, 600 millions each week is nothing :D
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Roar come hang on your Ti barb things cheaper here :p:*
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3