R.I.P. Dragon Conquest - Please PWI fix it!

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
Since months, every top fights end to a Dragon race and if the dragon drop in 2 push when a top faction defend with 60 people (no need to hold teleports also), well, means that XTW is dead for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwKilBHZvkE
I don't need rewards, I don't need an easy win. All I need to play this game is fun. Now in XTW there is no more competition, there is no more fun. I prefer to use my saturday night for something better at this point.
I hope you all understand!
I hope PWI will fix it to give fun again to this event.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    They need to add new rewards. A charm that last 24 hours would be nice.

Well they have needed for a while.

Thanks .
  • fury85
    Its not a problem of rewards. The problem is that this event is a joke. They need to fix Dragons!!!!
    Roar_King
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I was so upset about this a few weeks ago. I dont know anymore what my goal is. xTW was my main purpose.
    Suggestion, they should just make the dragon immune till all 4 towers are dead.
  • wall1#2484
    wall1#2484 Posts: 1 New User
    It's very disappointing that the last event that people look forward to has turned into PVE only for big factions. When a faction results to going on their mounts and bypassing everyone and literally not targeting or hitting someone from the opposite team and just IG and hitting the dragon is really lame. There isn't a way to counter that and now since multiple factions are doing this it wont stop and it will forever be PVE only. Both factions running past each other on mounts getting to each others dragon, whoever gets there first and nukes wins. Every xTW will be 5 minutes now. The only solution would be to buff the dragon tremendously or make it so you need a certain kill threshold or certain amount of towers before you can damage the dragon. Many players only log on and look forward to xTW on Saturdays, without this many will probably stop upgrading their gear and quit. Hell everyone might as well +12 a slaying level weapon as it'll be more useful in xTW now since nobody will pvp against eachother.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    I mean i get it, you guys want your weekend pvp fun, but in this particular case it is not only PWE/PWCN fault. It is all the people that merge in one or 2 giant factions per server with all the end game people in one place.
    What do you think is going to happen if a faction rush with 40 or more maxed people to the boss? Of course is gonna get killed in minutes if not seconds eventually. If those people really wanted to pvp, they would not do that.

Same can be say about normal TW. At least in the server I play the 2 strongest factions merged most of their players into one super faction with almost all the maxed people in one place, at some point one of the guys even said, probably trolling: "We did it to bring balance to the server :D"
    Now what happen is that every time that said faction atack one of the others, it just get a no show.

What about pk? same history: there is dude A vs Dude B doing a 1 on 1, then dude C shows up with a full sqd, gank and kill those 2 people and call it pk, if those people dare to retaliate, said call a sqd to counter the sqd from dude C, he will just use a faction signet and turn the thing into a 40 vs 6.... :D
    Point is that there is people on this kind of games that don't want to play for fun, they just want to feel OP and important.
    I guess that the problem that pwi have is that since there is way less people now, those people that just want to faceroll everyone and everything are the ones that are part in most of the top factions.

I guess that in the particular case of XTW a possible solution would be as others said before: to make the dragon inmune to any damage as long as you dont destroy some of the towers. Problem with this aproach is that just as people steamroll the dragon, they can destroy tower mini boss even more easy, even worse if the faction is large enough, they can just split in 2:
    Group A goes for the towers while group B camp the dragon till is ready to kill.
    Perhaps a good idea would be to put some more spots like the ones on the sides, the ones where you need to capture the place by holding your ground and make those a requirement to damage dragon. At least in that case confrontation would be forced between the 2 factions, since one faction would be trying to take the spot while the other tries to protect it.
  • fury85
    edited April 2018
    A solution can be... Dragon kills give half points (1000). This way kill the Dragon still a great advantage but not an easy win. But that will be a problem for little factions... need a solutions that help both, big factions and little factions.
    Make Dragon immune untill towers are down also is not a solution, because will be just a way for a longer pve towers > dragon.
    Roar_King
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Let's be honest: they wont fix this, unless China will face this problem for themselves. Especially, since we don't have CM anymore.
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    Let's be hones: if you take pvp away this game is done for

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    fury85 wrote: »
    Its not a problem of rewards. The problem is that this event is a joke. They need to fix Dragons!!!!

I kinda put it down to this as well. A lot of smaller factions are not doing xtw because of this among other factors.

I seam to recall this being a thing as well back a while ago where people said something like this would happen.

Our faction didn't even have a battle this week. So it's also down to this from what I can tell. I'll read over it later tho fully and pass anything feedback wise on.

Thanks.
  • fury85
    edited April 2018
    heero200 wrote: »
    fury85 wrote: »

I kinda put it down to this as well. A lot of smaller factions are not doing xtw because of this among other factors.

I seam to recall this being a thing as well back a while ago where people said something like this would happen.

Our faction didn't even have a battle this week. So it's also down to this from what I can tell. I'll read over it later tho fully and pass anything feedback wise on.

Thanks.

If I can share my opinions...

PROBLEM 1
    There are too many lands and too low factions.
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION
    Reduce numbers of lands will be good.

PROBLEM 2
    Dragons are too weak for PWI meta.
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION
    Make it very very very tanky, or let it give half the points. I prefer second otherwise little factions with 10/20 people take a life to kill it. So Towers, + Dragon + Mid Dragon (you can make it appear 30 mins before end instead 10) = WIN

PROBLEM 3
    No show.
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION
    Same, reduce land help to have less fights and increase the chance to show. Also you can increase the preparation time (I don't know how to call, the message that show 5 minutes to battle start) to 10 mins from start to enter, then you can't enter any land.
    Roar_King
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    They should give the dragon the though buff for max 1m hp per hit. At the beginning the dragon should be immune to damage and with every destroyed dragon tower the max damage per hit raises for 250k until 1m per hit for all towers destroyed. Until ALL dragon towers are destroyed the dragon should also have immunity to certain debuffs.

The dragon hp should be divided into 5 tiers aka 20% of its hp. If the dragon dosnt take damage for couple minutes he regenerate back the max hp of its current tier. Example a faction bring down the dragon hp from 100% to 62% and is whiped, they need more than 5 minutes to deal damage again on the dragon and the dragon regenerate back to 80% hp. If they had managed to bring it down to 59% it would have been only regenerated back to 60%

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    the real issue this season are the rewards. while in the previous seasons, the top 20? would get something out of it, this season its literally just the 3 strongest guilds from 4 servers!

after not implementing cross-server-tnf because "china doesnt want too many crowns on the servers" and now offering 200 helmets to the winner, people are forced to win at all cost. winning something at all cost does not equal fun in this game.

you cant blame the players when such a stupidly high reward was promised for just ONE faction.
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I will be honest. xTW was a gear fest. Even using a strategy to go at it..if you did not have the geared man-power, you had no chance. It was never balanced, it was never fair. It was always tipped in the favor of certain factions. That PvE aspect adds a strategy to it, thats ok. This way, smart faction can beat factions which normally would outgear them to hell and back.

Aside of that, I admit. I wanna be ego too once. As long as I get my free CoM on my chars, idgaf about anything. 7b for free? Yap, I take it, by all means needed. Vindi was RNG-Carried hard this season so far and 99% of their players have CoM already. I dont mind them stepping down at all :D Cya next season, stronger than ever!

Aside that...next season I hope they put up some sort of fix to the dragon. It would be great solution if you can only attack the dragon IF, all towers are done and you at least have above 1000 points. If you drop below 1000 points then the dragon will be immune to you. This would prevent last minute dragons rushing as well. Only issue, we would be back to pure gear-only xTW.
  • fury85
    edited April 2018
    You still lose the point Joe.. balance or not, people want to come for PvP not for PvE. Main reason is why most the people don't have the balls to come if they don't have an advantage... and they cry about balance/gears/roar that 1 shot everything and no fun... instead to mind to play a game. Otherwise... pre-grats on your Helm for more PvE damage ^^

About me, I already leave the faction, since I don't TW (bad time), XTW, Trials... I just hope, at this point, that they add another Cross Nation War instead dead local Nation War and add some better rewards on that. At least I have something to do :/
    Roar_King
  • rudi666
    rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
    i'm with roar. the pk fights in xTW were really enjoyable. especially in the beginning. when i looked at several fights from the past few weeks it's a rush for the dragon. they need to do something about this. maybe remove the reward since of all those coms since that is the thrive of most people to do such a thing.
    personally, i used to cash on a regular basis. now i don't see the purpose for it anymore. PVE my gear is capable of all end game instances. TW is a joke since there's no real competition. xTW is a PVE fest. Colosseum starts at midnight. xNW keeps bugging out all the time. Sure you have spend and charge rewards. But why would you want to make use of these when, in my opinion, doesn't matter.
    Still playing, but not investing any longer
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    I will be honest. xTW was a gear fest. Even using a strategy to go at it..if you did not have the geared man-power, you had no chance. It was never balanced, it was never fair. It was always tipped in the favor of certain factions. That PvE aspect adds a strategy to it, thats ok. This way, smart faction can beat factions which normally would outgear them to hell and back.

Aside of that, I admit. I wanna be ego too once. As long as I get my free CoM on my chars, idgaf about anything. 7b for free? Yap, I take it, by all means needed. Vindi was RNG-Carried hard this season so far and 99% of their players have CoM already. I dont mind them stepping down at all :D Cya next season, stronger than ever!

Aside that...next season I hope they put up some sort of fix to the dragon. It would be great solution if you can only attack the dragon IF, all towers are done and you at least have above 1000 points. If you drop below 1000 points then the dragon will be immune to you. This would prevent last minute dragons rushing as well. Only issue, we would be back to pure gear-only xTW.

99% of vindi have CoM's already? You don't know much about Vindi do you. I can say to this statement that you are 100% wrong. I bet you think Vindi has a lot of NP people too huh.
  • wiktclown
    wiktclown Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Make the dragon have toughen or something so these people can't debuff nuke it in 30 seconds simple you do it to your instances cant be that hard..............also the rewards was an idiotic idea top factions close to winning paranoid to recruit because people are "trying to steal their helmets they earned", Way to encourage major factions to refuse players by giving them elitest complexes devs smart. It's hard enough to get into these factions without people being paranoid you're stealing something everyone in faction will get that they haven't even won yet and yet you just amplified that by 1,000x. Should start digging tht 6 foot hole to bury this game in now.
    Post edited by wiktclown on
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    I mean i get it, you guys want your weekend pvp fun, but in this particular case it is not only PWE/PWCN fault. It is all the people that merge in one or 2 giant factions per server with all the end game people in one place.
    What do you think is going to happen if a faction rush with 40 or more maxed people to the boss? Of course is gonna get killed in minutes if not seconds eventually. If those people really wanted to pvp, they would not do that.
    It doesn't work like that in big community. They give people opportunities. People use them. It's normal and expected. You cannot blame ppl for taking advantage of what they can. Else anybody else will take advantage over you. If it's gonna be no fun at all, it's better to win without fun than to lose without fun. This is how everyone is thinking. The fix should go from developer side by all means.
    Vindi was RNG-Carried hard this season so far and 99% of their players have CoM already.

Whaaaaat? monkey-10.gif Then mathematically Vindi must contain several thousand players if 99% have CoM, considering how many of us don't have the helm monkey-47.gif
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • wadzio
    wadzio Posts: 34 Arc User

The part of vindi beeing RNG carried makes me laugh. I mean tell me Mr I know everything the best, how many times did crisis have to face more than a 3 way attack in xTW? We had 4-5 way defences this season a few times. Except this week did u ever have to fight 2 guilds from top 6 in the same week? We did fight all the guilds except Tempest, same as u never fought Echo this season. if someone was RNG carried this season was Crisis. Face it dude and dont bring some stupid theory to it. Vindicate is a lot stronger than Crisis. Sure u guys won xTW this weekend, fact u are proud of it - ok, but fact u think u are better is just insane. Quite honest if it would happen to Crisis u would be calling for roll back like u did ... always? Im not gonna cry and ask for roll backs like u, game is like it is and honestly if u guys actually dont wanna even fight we will have PvE fests... lets see who can kill quicker kind of thing... its just lame and shows how bad u are...
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    For once I dont think the fault here is on PWI. I honestly believe what the problem here is that we're too stupid, all of us, I'm not taking hits at any individual faction, Echo/Vindi/Crisis/Infa/Tempest we're all the same. In the past I've played many competitive games and in EVERY SINGLE ONE of those games if you completely ignore the fact aggression can be punished then you just lose.

Capture the flag? You'll lose if you dont defend.
    RTS? You'll lose if you dont defend.
    Card games? You'll lose if you overextend.
    Guildwars 1? If you don't focus on the objective you lose.
    Overwatch? If you don't focus on the objective you lose.
    Counter Strike? If you ignore the bomb spots you lose.
    MOBA? If you dont defend your structures you lose.
    Fkn Tic-Tac-Toe? If you ignore your opponent can actually do stuff too, you might actually somehow manage to lose.

Yet all I see here is ''Ow we were way better but we lost'' ''It's the game that's the problem''. Just because you're better on paper doesn't mean you won't get punished for over-aggression. I watched your video Roar_King, and all I see is a bunch of Vindi's running after people on mounts... Now I'm not a genius but they run faster than you, you will NEVER catch them, the whole concept of running after them is step 1 of your process of losing. You should've read their intentions and reacted accordingly, you lost because you failed to do this. What other purpose could they have for staying on mounts and running past you? I think the funniest part is that people use this as fuel for a conversation as to who is ''better''. You can have 60 full rb2 NP portal running after people on mounts and you'll still lose. The fact people think that having stronger geared people makes them better shows how stupid we still are. With the level of strategy being applied in xTW you wouldn't even make it past the tutorial of a strategy game, having stronger people doesn't mean anything. In fact, if you have way stronger people and STILL manage to lose, that just shows how much worse you are.

I actually got mad at my own faction leader about this. If you KNOW you're stronger than your opponent, then why would you not prioritize defending? Why not make sure you create a stable situation first? Why would you take aggressive moves when you dont know where your opponent is and what they are up to, like what happened in your video, and what happened for Echo against Tempest the other week? There's absolutely no reason for you to not wait n see what Crisis is up to, stabilize on that and THEN make your own moves. It's the weaker of the 2 that needs to make the outplay, and its up to the stronger one to not get outplayed. Crisis knew this and made the play, Vindi didnt know this and got outplayed, you've exposed your base when you had no reason to. Sure it's not as ''fun'' but it's how it goes, if you dont know how to play, you wont get to play.

Having said that I'm not a fan either, but if all factions started out prioritizing defense, instead of using the majority of their squads for offensive purposes you'll have a lot more ''fun''. That's something your own faction can arrange. In this situation I honestly believe it's not up to PWI to hold our hand and make things easier for us. We're all too stupid to properly xTW, that's up to us to learn. If this has been going on for months it just means we're extremely slow at learning, and this goes for all of us, but I'm sure eventually factions will learn to properly defend, just like factions at some point had to learn to not send all their people into empty fights, which was a big issue for some factions when xTW first came out.

TL;DR: Don't complain that your dragon got nuked by people with a 70 att lvl/def lvl debuff, just make sure your dragon won't get nuked next time. Why would you not be able to do that if you're ''better''. You made the mistake, not PWI.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Remove Jones and Omalley, will help with this issue.
    m5arXCN.png
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    shade13 wrote: »
    It doesn't work like that in big community. They give people opportunities. People use them. It's normal and expected. You cannot blame ppl for taking advantage of what they can. Else anybody else will take advantage over you. If it's gonna be no fun at all, it's better to win without fun than to lose without fun. This is how everyone is thinking. The fix should go from developer side by all means.
    I do agree that they probably need to do some changes so the event is more focused on this version of the game, I even said that myself before.
    Still, that does not change my opinion about what I said. Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting people to play fair and nice in a game like this, that would be extremely naive of me part, but again, that does not change the fact that most of those people don't even want to pvp in the first place, they just want fast and easy wins, either for the rewards or just to be the cool kids on the top faction facerolling everyone else. In fact, I would not be surpriced if you see more people raging due pw making the whole event harder to faceroll.
    Also when you said: "If it's gonna be no fun at all, it's better to win without fun than to lose without fun."
    I don't see it like that, I see it more as: I rather lose while having fun than win a one side easy and cheap battle.
    If people actually tries to defend and fight back, they even may end up wining something that seems not possible
    Of course there are extreme cases like top tier XTW factions vs small factions full undergeared people, in those cases there is not much hope for the underdog, but I don't think this whole thread is about that.

There is also a lot of true on something that @dingo488 said, and I quote:
    dingo488 wrote: »
    The fact people think that having stronger geared people makes them better shows how stupid we still are. With the level of strategy being applied in xTW you wouldn't even make it past the tutorial of a strategy game, having stronger people doesn't mean anything. In fact, if you have way stronger people and STILL manage to lose, that just shows how much worse you are.

And that is the thing, many people on this game (without naming anyone in particular) believe that they can brute force anything and anyone in game if they have the top gear and/or if they join the largest factions. Those usually are the kind of people that can only win 40 vs 20 or full end game squads vs g16 vana people and then uploading it to youtube as pro pvp videos...
    Problem is that when those people find oponents with same gear and numbers, but that actually can use their brain, the game instantly become unfair and broken for them, and they refuse to admit that is their fault for being fail players and not the game itself.
    In my opinion if 2 top faction have similar numbers and gear and one faction gets defeated by being dragon nuked, is their own fault for not defending how they should. Still, I would make the dragon harder to kill or as I said on previous post: make it so people is forced to pvp inside the event.

Heck, there are pvp events way more broken than XTW, take NW or XNW as example: Sins, dusks and barbs lately can run with a flag with 20 or more people on their tail and no one can stop them... And PW never fixed that, in fact in the case of barbs they add it not long ago. To be completly fair with pw and barbs: barbs can actually be stoped more easy than sins on flag, but since this game is full of people with 20k USD gear that don't even know what disarm is.... well, of course they cant counter. :D
    And what can I say about towers in NW, I alone can steam roll those with no effort, and I am not even a sin, I am an archer...
  • fury85
    edited April 2018
    @dingo488

Problem is... is impossible to defend the Dragon. Sure we didn't read it correctly and after 1st push was late. I'm not blaming Crisis for doing that or Vindicate to be slow to react.

Problem is that only way to react is, run to their Dragon and race damage.

This is the point and the reason why i'm not interested to participate on this event. And here, is where PWI fail. They give too much power to any class, but they didn't upgrade their events.

I'm not taking any excuse and never used that to say vindicate is better than X.
    Roar_King
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    wadzio wrote: »

The part of vindi beeing RNG carried makes me laugh. I mean tell me Mr I know everything the best, how many times did crisis have to face more than a 3 way attack in xTW? We had 4-5 way defences this season a few times. Except this week did u ever have to fight 2 guilds from top 6 in the same week? We did fight all the guilds except Tempest, same as u never fought Echo this season. if someone was RNG carried this season was Crisis. Face it dude and dont bring some stupid theory to it. Vindicate is a lot stronger than Crisis. Sure u guys won xTW this weekend, fact u are proud of it - ok, but fact u think u are better is just insane. Quite honest if it would happen to Crisis u would be calling for roll back like u did ... always? Im not gonna cry and ask for roll backs like u, game is like it is and honestly if u guys actually dont wanna even fight we will have PvE fests... lets see who can kill quicker kind of thing... its just lame and shows how bad u are...

We had 4-5 way defences, too. You seem to forget the importance of having fights and actually having to defend them. If Crisis would get 4-5 factions, 2 of which are wined, 1 endgame faction with full force and 2 other factions with max 2 squads...well wtf? Where is the issue there? No issue at all. I wanna see Vindi go up against 2 full sets of 60 Endgame geared ppl at once. Blacklist long since doesnt count as endgame anymore. It's Echo, Vindi, Crisis, Infamous and Tempest. Since you been so "lucky" to get wined by Infa all the time (wonder why that is..oh because they don't want us to win...just a theory tho =P) you can get attacked by a whole of 3 other factions that matter, getting 2 of them is very hard. Unlike Vindi, Crisis had 2 of those factions at the same time at least 3x times this season already with both factions showing their maximum people. Don't know if the delusions are too strong in you, but this is definitively a massive difference. Gladly give us 4 fights every, damn week. As long as it is just one of those factions, I couldn't care less. If it's none of those factions...welp, you have experience with that :) Basically free win.

As for the strength aspect..just looking at you strongest 60 people..it would be a insane to claim that Vindicate isn't stronger than Crisis, heck stronger than anything else in this game BUT I'll be damned if this has anything to do with "Skill" lol. Gear, Gear, Gear and even more Gear, combined with insane amounts of OP classes. Nothing wrong with that. Gather people to win. That's a good strategy but please, stop acting as if you guys are more skilled in PvP than Crisis cause:

1. IN Mass-PvP, skill? C'mon bro... don't be ridiculous. I bet 99% of Vindi don't even know anything but their own class and even that not to a masterful extent....BUT
    2. Same goes for Crisis. They are not better in the slightest. There are some great players in every faction, people that truly understand their own class and the other classes and the combination and synergies of everything. True, dat...BUT
    3. I would never Claim that my "Faction" is better than yours. Why would I care? The overall performance of the faction I am in does not reflect my personal skill in the slightest, even if the faction as a whole would perform better than me on my own. The contribution each and every individual gives to the whole faction is so tiny that it is ridiculous and pretty bold to claim the overall success as you own, personal victory. Very narrow minded.

Tl;dr: xTW is imbalanced, faction PvP in the current system is BS anyways. Mass-PvP would be legit if it was like GW2 with balanced gears and classes but unless that happens (never will), mass-PvP means nothing and gives no one the right to feel proud about it. Ridiculous. I want my CoM and for that all means are legit. There is that old saying about Love and War, you know? I am this indifferent because people talk about skill, while overgearing anything...that's gotta be the new peak in terms of delusions. At least be honest about it: "We outgear anything, can sport 140+ Signups and thus I think we should always win" - That would be the truth from you and granted, that's correct. Tho, please don't try to bring skill into this, please, dear GOD. There is no honor to be achieved in Mass-PvP in this game and thus, by all means, the dragon can stay the way it is for all I care.

PS: If you need a reference: Cheering for "your" favorite football team is the same basically, just that your contribution is even tinier. Just cheer and be happy is ok..but if you then try to argue: "Ha! "MY" team is better than yours and you are such a noob for liking this team." then you can gtfo. Disgusting. Your own actions matter, not the actions of your team. Don't feel proud for something you have no or only very little contribution in.

Even if you fix the dragon, xTW is and will always be broken. Hence, why even bother. They won't.
  • kangadoo#3698
    kangadoo#3698 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    We had 4-5 way defences, too. You seem to forget the importance of having fights and actually having to defend them. If Crisis would get 4-5 factions, 2 of which are wined, 1 endgame faction with full force and 2 other factions with max 2 squads...well wtf? Where is the issue there? No issue at all. I wanna see Vindi go up against 2 full sets of 60 Endgame geared ppl at once. Blacklist long since doesnt count as endgame anymore. It's Echo, Vindi, Crisis, Infamous and Tempest. Since you been so "lucky" to get wined by Infa all the time (wonder why that is..oh because they don't want us to win...just a theory tho =P) you can get attacked by a whole of 3 other factions that matter, getting 2 of them is very hard. Unlike Vindi, Crisis had 2 of those factions at the same time at least 3x times this season already with both factions showing their maximum people. Don't know if the delusions are too strong in you, but this is definitively a massive difference. Gladly give us 4 fights every, damn week. As long as it is just one of those factions, I couldn't care less. If it's none of those factions...welp, you have experience with that :) Basically free win.

As for the strength aspect..just looking at you strongest 60 people..it would be a insane to claim that Vindicate isn't stronger than Crisis, heck stronger than anything else in this game BUT I'll be damned if this has anything to do with "Skill" lol. Gear, Gear, Gear and even more Gear, combined with insane amounts of OP classes. Nothing wrong with that. Gather people to win. That's a good strategy but please, stop acting as if you guys are more skilled in PvP than Crisis cause:

I find it amusing that dragon rushing has been done throughout this season, and up until now, all the xtw factions either adapted or dealt with it in their own way. But as soon as Vindicate experienced it, they cause a scene and threaten to quit game lol.

Why haven't they experienced it up until now? Because they have good relations with Tempest and Infamous, so you are quite accurate on Vindicate getting "wined" battles. So you don't even need to think about getting free helmet this season Joe :D

That being said, Vindicate is definitely better than Crisis in any sort of mass PVP, more skilled players and better geared, as you can see from cross nation wars. But even if somehow Crisis can miraculously out PVP vindicate and their gears, still no chance to take first place.
  • jsxshadow
    edited April 2018
    jsxshadow wrote: »

I find it amusing that dragon rushing has been done throughout this season, and up until now, all the xtw factions either adapted or dealt with it in their own way. But as soon as Vindicate experienced it, they cause a scene and threaten to quit game lol.

Why haven't they experienced it up until now? Because they have good relations with Tempest and Infamous, so you are quite accurate on Vindicate getting "wined" battles. So you don't even need to think about getting free helmet this season Joe :D

That being said, Vindicate is definitely better than Crisis in any sort of mass PVP, more skilled players and better geared, as you can see from cross nation wars. But even if somehow Crisis can miraculously out PVP vindicate and their gears, still no chance to take first place.

I am afraid so, yes, but one mistake in there. Crisis and especially the main parties of Crisis have not participated in xNW for months and months on end..simply cause its a waste of time xD Skill, idk, I think it's basically the same, as it is with all factions in this game. Some are good, some are garbage, most are average.

Vindi's rage is especially ridiculous because Master Wadzio claimed in the Youtube-Comments, that Crisis are nublets for getting dragon rushed, especially on the Frost Dragon Side and then it works so well twice in a row versus Vindi themselves. That is the stuff Meme's are made out of, seriously. I wonder where their Vortexes were cause obviously it's so easy to stop people on their way to the frost dragon. OR, as usual, I was correct all along and you CANNOT stop an entire faction from pushing to the dragon. Good riddance.

As for PvP: since vindi only has easy fights mostly..they are very unexperienced. If they think they can beat Crisis in pure PvP based on the score difference they had when we first fought them...welp. Look at the fight when Tempest Rushed our Dragon. We had TONS more points. Then, when we rushed their dragon in a rematch, THEY had TONS more points. Same with Infa. Naturally..if you only care for rushing and dozens of your people dying every minute...welp, naturally you will have better points. In no way does this reflect if people are better in PvP. This should be obvious but as I said, people like being delusional and ignore common sense but this is a trait many PWI-players have. Pay attention to detail guys, it's getting ridiculous. A real PvP fight, 60 vs 60 of the best of Vindi and Crisis, pure PvP and kill count mattering, no other objectives..that would be a close call for both sides cause with only 60 people and all of the good ones available on both sides, they don't outgear Crisis.
  • rudi666
    why are you guys talking about who's better as who. the real issue is that the dragon can be killed so easy.
  • jsxshadow
    rudi666 wrote: »
    why are you guys talking about who's better as who. the real issue is that the dragon can be killed so easy.

Because that's not the real problem. It is a problem yes, because it takes out the PvP Aspect but the main issue is that xTW has always been imbalanced and broken and just complaining about a different approach, now that it affects themselves, is just wrong.

The Dragon needs to be fixed, no doubt about it but many other things are even more important than that.
  • rudi666
    last weekend there was a fight between tempest and blacklist. due to no dragon rush and equal numbers it wasn't imbalanced and broken. in my opinion fixing the dragon will contribute to better fights (and therefore more fun).
    the toons that we play can be broken. but that doesn't mean that the instance should either
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    The real issue here is the barbs 60/70/80 second faith... That’s the only real reason any of this is able to happen if each squad of 6 has 1 barb and 1 cleric there is no issue chaining dragon aggro the second one barbs faith is down he dies gets rezzed and the next faith train starts....

IMHO this is stupid as hell since a full buffed barb that can’t be debuffed and is The only class that can tank dragon with free 60 seconds + of dd is stupid even if the full 60 focus that one barb the next barb will just grab aggro...

I know it’s a noted issue since release and it’s supposed to be 6/7/8 seconds of faith and there has still been no fix for it but tbh who cares who wins if Treasure Merchant Hagen gets put into the game... 1k tokens of best luck for a fingerbead rip pack opening market.

Man before this exploit was found you could actually enjoy xTW but now we might as well make a new requirement to join factions 10mill + done on a pve boss....

I think it’s time to roll full QSM gear with a slaying lvl wep since the entire issue is just based off of chickens not wanting to play the game properly and instead exploiting the game and laughing there asses off for doing a scum move...

I’ll take a wild guess that joe isn’t going to upload his perspective of it since he knows it was a scum move but instead he’ll upload a 1v1 compilation since that’s more fun than dragon rushing