PWI / Arc Scheduled Maintenance: April 24, 2018 - Complete

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in Official Announcements
See News Post Here.
This Tuesday, April 24th from 11pm - 3am PT we will be performing maintenance on Arc servers that will affect some of our games and services. During this time, our engineers will be performing upgrades that will impact each service separately. Read the details below to find out how your favorite games will be affected:

These games will be unavailable during maintenance:

Forsaken World - Shylia
Forsaken World - Dyos
Forsaken World - lllyfue
Forsaken World - Nyos
Forsaken World - Tytan
Jade Dynasty - Shura
Jade Dynasty - Archia
Perfect World International - Dawn Glory
Swordsman - Xia
Swordsman - Han
Neverwinter - Russia

When will maintenance begin in my timezone?

Also note this has in the past affected other services.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    Ah... No maint post.

OK. Servers will be down for usual maint. Please be aware times may be extended due to arc maint as well as other factors.

It's unknown if their is a patch at this time.

Thanks for ur understanding.

H.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    are you actually in any kind of two-way-communication with a gm/cm recently, heero?
  • fateblade
    fateblade Posts: 19 Arc User
    >.>
  • heerohex#3018
    are you actually in any kind of two-way-communication with a gm/cm recently, heero?

It's very 1 way sad to say. But yes in some actions.

Something even sylenthunder had problems with. A lot of what I post is down to wanting to support the community.

I would love to get communications going between PWE and items, but that's a task.

Thanks.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    I would love to get communications going between PWE and items, but that's a task.

Thanks.

You have more chance of getting sht from a rocking horse.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    im asking this because i have the feeling that they abandoned not only the players, but also you, @heero200

everything we seem to ask or post here seems completely meaningless, considering there is no reply or aknowledgement from anyone that has the power to change anything since february.

the only thing that seems to run well is the cash shop, but apart from that we have laggy servers, a bugged XNW/XTW every week, broken and unclear events and a support that refers to a dead forum.
  • heerohex#3018
    Yer...

It's not great. We don't have an active cm again tho. This is one of the reasons for problems.

I'm not giving up on this even if it comes to the community supporting the community.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    Looks like we are back up.

Please remember Arc maint is ongoing. As such some services may become inactive intermittently.

Thanks.