What would be the best time for you to soloque 6v6?

Options
zandhond
zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Arigora Colosseum
The last 2 weeks there has been Colosseum 6v6 Personal Matchmaking fights. This does no require a team. The average gear was endgame or as good indication 'being able to pk' this keeps the balance.
Alot of the players who joined experienced this as fun and seemed to want this more often.
After all, its better then clown fiesta pk xD
To make a efficient flow of fights we need a minimum of 24 players to cycle between 2 fights constantly.
The way teams are made seems to somehow depend on personal score from 3v3 , because it displays score after a fight is done and with for example, 2.5k score i got 12 fights while some got over 40.
Now all this fun took alot of spamming people and a cross server horn. It would be awsome to get enough players togethere without to much effort, if the main pkers/pvp players from each server take a moment to spread the word. Lets see if it can be done :D

About the days:
Friday/saturday is a no go, people will prefer 3v3 for coins
my personal preference would be mon/tue/wednesday since there is not much to do ingame regarding pvp on those days.

~SoSinFull[Da]

What would be the best time for you to soloque 6v6? 20 votes

Monday
0%
Tuesday
5%
whipmaihurr 1 vote
Wednesday
40%
zandhondveiszbjadvr6splendideyeskukla2deek090legolassasxxcutieangelxx 8 votes
Thursday
10%
maksim1995noobynoobynooby 2 votes
Sunday
45%
jearxbeargeirskokulcatgirldesuglay4funzombiemaster123xutogiathetruesinszphantomforce#4598valor#2556 9 votes

Comments

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Options
    Sunday
    But QQ I can't at all of those timeslots xDD I would only be available friday and saturday xD if I wasn't EU it might work after reset, but not like this. Oh well, maybe when I am on my holidays or when I'm sick xD
  • jearxbear
    jearxbear Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Sunday
    What are you talking about SSF? 6v6 is the real clown fiesta battle!
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Options
    Very nice! I saw some video on Youtube, seems very fun random 6v6.
    I will like to participate but I wait to vote since is almost impossible for me play after midnight :(
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Inb4 half of you get monosofail in your team and forced to leave fight due to 5v6 lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    Inb4 half of you get monosofail in your team and forced to leave fight due to 5v6 lmfao

IKR, and then I was getting spammed with insults by that person while he is the biggest liability in the entire game himself. Glad I didnt fall for his taunt and waste my time with that person lolololol
  • jearxbear
    jearxbear Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Sunday
    blazerboy wrote: »

Nah man, you get him you better fight to the deathhhhhhh in my team

• zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Wednesday
    this can be closed i guess xd