remove pvp drops on pink name

lizkaz
lizkaz Posts: 4 Arc User
is only frustating and ruins the fun when ppl want to pvp

loosing items only because 1vs1 why is this needed ?

pink name aka pvp shall not drop any times aslong u are not RED (killing white names)

hope there are some ppl who can agree this to make more fun in pvp and not always drop items by simple 1vs1 this is so fun breaking

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Or just use guardian scrolls o.o
  • yaztina
    yaztina Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    paying 600 k every scroll only because u want to enjoy pvp ?

this is seriosly silly we get punished just by having pvp and drop important items in our bag like second armor and other weapon types only because we like to pvp (not me really but i supporting time to time)

change this silly rules -.-

be red name be on risk ofc but let those pink named pvp ppl have fun in game

they here to have fun playing and pvp but force scrolls to prevent drop on normal basic pvp is definitv not the way to enjoy it

- off topic remove these non sense cooldown on embrace too its stupid and so often bugged when someone move or get randomy unable in no reason and have to wait almost 1 minute to send cuddle again -.- additional remove chi off cuddle and add chi gain on meditation instead

yes make meditate something usefull nobody use it atm and cuddle embrace to get chi is just bitchy
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    At least you don't loose skills, attributes, or levels like you would in other games.​​
  • meskaddy#7490
    meskaddy#7490 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    tell us one game in which we loose skills attributes or lvl by death :#

but this changes nothing sadly pvp can been much more fun if we not need fear to drop all the time

killing white name ofc we drop as we are red name but pvp in white name (turning pink pvp) shall not

it is big fun breaking :/
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    hmmm i believe there are a number of instances specifically set up for pvp activity -- tournament, colliseum, tw, nw, maybe some others??? get your pvp fun here. otherwise use guardian scrolls. I'd probably feel differently if you were forced into pvp (like the old days on pvp servers), but pvp is your choice and you know the risks. Also -- old way to aviod even guardian scrolls was a long safety lock and relog to reset it -- that's still an option.
  • slashnote
    slashnote Posts: 8 Arc User
    You want to enjoy pvp and not have to spend on GS?? Stay blue name till its RW, NW, xNW or TW. You have your pvp there :P
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I agree, its not necessary anymore, especially since no servers are pvp. It would be a nice quality of life improvement.
    m5arXCN.png
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    OR:

You could drop everything that's not bound in your bank/stash/alt toon and bind your gear to yourself so that it doesn't drop on death.

Besides, nowadays it's more bound stuff in bag than not...
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I agree: use the bank\stash\alt toons.

Also on my server most people in pk just stay in sz. I was red-named for a couple of weeks and no one tried to attack me while doing quests lol.
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    ...or adjust your safety lock and you can freely pvp that way.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    yaztina wrote: »
    additional remove chi off cuddle and add chi gain on meditation instead

yes make meditate something usefull nobody use it atm and cuddle embrace to get chi is just bitchy

:D someone's jealous over her BF having pixel hugs for chi :D