Ani mounts voting issues

roxanne#1147
roxanne#1147 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Could PWI management please kindly explain these in Mount Anniversary Competition?

1. Obvious cheatings in voting, usage of VPN/Proxy changer.
2. Copyrighted mounts made it in 1st round even if it is against the original competition rules.
3. There are also works which didn't make the cut in 1st round even if it is an original work. It's very confusing why PWI didn't let these and let the mounts with copyright in the 1st round
4. Why did you cut off the voting of round 3, 2 days earlier than the deadline you posted in the newspost?
5. You also hid the result in 3rd round.
6. Why did you put gorgeous mounts against gorgeous mounts in the round 1? reason why there's only decent mount made it to round 2.

I'm truly sorry peeps for the clickbait, I did this so that the management will surely read this. I just observed they never replied in mount event-related threads, I don't see them also answering people's inquiries about the event in facebook.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Don't expect any change or answer. GMs ignored players' feedback in every other poll contest. I just feel sorry for the Chinese developers who will have to spend time making a mount that most PWI players will probably sell to an NPC. dino5-4.gif
    ​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    We have also raised the issue over this. And by we I mean all active mods.

I pulled my entry as I saw what was going on as well. The other point to say is this will cost money to make which no one will use.

P.s. Changed the title. Was either that or merge / close.

Thanks.
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    So 3rd round results were hidden and the voting was cut off few hours before deadline..
    I didnt even get to vote for myself cos i was waiting for the last few hours to see the result of the votings.
    But looks like they outed me and asterelle cos ppl on the forum were complaining about us.
    Oh well if its a predetermined result u shouldnt even have included us in the 3rd round and just removed us right away rather than hiding and cutting off time like that~
    x9YPRak.jpg

• roxanne#1147
    edited April 2018
    Some said 3rd round voting was cut off 2 days before the actual deadline posted in PWI's newspost, very fishy. Round 3 is the most controversial round tho. The only round without results showing and also the round where all decent and promising mounts were completely wiped.
  • roxanne#1147
    Thank you, I hope the management will do something about this.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Its all a proxy fixed voting system anyway.

Its PWI, what do people expect. Most of the mounts are on private servers of PWI, just in slightly different designs.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • ilovepwi#5293
    ilovepwi#5293 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    PWI would never give a sh*t on this, they are bunch of idiots and corrupts (only takes a sh*t on their sales & profits)

Hey staff! ban me I dont f*cking care... why ban tho? because the TRUTH HURTS TO THE BONE

#RocketMountFor10thDecadeAnniversary #PWISucknessNeverEnds
  • ilovepwi#5293
    ilovepwi#5293 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    *lolololol @ staffs deleting my comments. Why? TRUTH HURTS TO THE BONE HAHAHAHA*

In your dreams XDDDD PWI would never fix this OTHERWISE IF IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY.

staffs! ban me now LMAO I KNOW THE TRUTH HURTS YOU SO MUCH

#RocketMountfor10thAnniversary #PWISucknessNeverEnds
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Quick update on the issue.

This is From the PWI Kingdom Discord Group Chat.
    However, your point has been taken and we have already made the decision to use a better system for the future Competition Mount next year

So just to note the voting system has been noted as a problem.

Thanks.​​
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    they also noted our issue with the attendance annual reward 2016 mate - we all saw how that worked out. oh well, rocket it is.