Uncharted Paradise - Deicide (boss didn't spawn)

rudi666
rudi666 Posts: 41 Arc User
edited April 2018 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello all,

for the first time ever (and I've ran a lot of UPD's) the wine boss didn't spawn after killing all the little mobs.
As always the mobs (called Frontier Spirit Drunkard and Millet Wine Drunkard) are supposed to be killed first, and then the main boss.
But the main boss never spawned, and we couldn't find any other mobs (dueled each other and aoe'd the place). Did anyone ever experience this before? And what can you do about it? No one had a full quest list and we tried to switch lead.

Furthermore, is it worthwhile to send a ticket regarding this? Cause obviously we didn't get any drops but we did lose a Silent Sea Sandgrain.
Thanks!

am3hg.jpg
10s7rmh.jpg

Side note: i still like the game, but things like these and xnw failures are one of the reasons i'm no longer charging for this game.
Tagged:

Comments

• tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Haven’t seen that, but I’ve been hearing you can glitch it so that you do not active decide mode till last boss... similar to how you can open each boss in dh as a different mode with the exception up isn’t designed to work that way.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    The only thing I can think of is if the mob gets killed in a special way, like by a dot or something that bypass. I think it happened before to me but in another instance.
  • banknoname
    banknoname Posts: 20 Arc User
    I've heard that sometimes one of the mobs spawns below the floor, and you need an archer with Galvanic Aura to kill it.
  • whysoserious
    whysoserious Posts: 22 Arc User
    Haven’t seen that, but I’ve been hearing you can glitch it so that you do not active decide mode till last boss... similar to how you can open each boss in dh as a different mode with the exception up isn’t designed to work that way.

Is this doable ever since they've made us open Dawnlight Hall's difficulty at the middle npc?
  • rudi666
    banknoname wrote: »
    I've heard that sometimes one of the mobs spawns below the floor, and you need an archer with Galvanic Aura to kill it.
    banknoname wrote: »

but in this case you'd still be able to target the mob, which we werent able to.
    thanks for your input though
  • rudi666
    shopcheese wrote: »
    The only thing I can think of is if the mob gets killed in a special way, like by a dot or something that bypass. I think it happened before to me but in another instance.

sounds very strange, and close to impossible to check since it only happened once ever since upd came out (in my case at least). keeping it in the back of my head, thanks