can we just have force log the defaut to log in now since Arc wont let us anymore?

Options
gefecht
gefecht Posts: 8 Arc User
I feel its a good idea just to make force log default active all the time should be an easy fix and then wont be stuck waiting for your character to log itself out when your connection is broken from net split or router going down.

I know you have a retry connection option when arc is running but you only get 1 shot if net is out and you forget to check it and click it you are now locked out 15 min.

there will be people that will say its 15 min reguardless but i miss out on bosses even though i use the retry and connect successful.
No one likes to leave arc open in the background cause there may be some memory leak from it, or they have a hatered of such applications.
Leaving me when i do come back no one will even wait the 1 min to get back to kill bosses because they believe I will be gone 15 min who wants to wait 15 min for a dissconnect?

I think if you intend to keep arc like this that just make that one change and have force log the default option to logging in will save a lot of hassle.

Thanks.

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    It has been my experience that if you wait for the client to see that you are disconnected you will get a prompt to re=connect to the server and it auto-relogs you into the server. I am pretty closeto the server i play on though so i don't know what it's like if you have a really high ping normally.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    It has been my experience that if you wait for the client to see that you are disconnected you will get a prompt to re=connect to the server and it auto-relogs you into the server. I am pretty closeto the server i play on though so i don't know what it's like if you have a really high ping normally.​​

Yer this is what happened to me in xnw over the weekend. Tho what was up with that anyway.