REINSTATE MAKING PERFECT STONES FROM OHT ARMOURS

flamordratoo
flamordratoo Posts: 2 Arc User
So some bright spark has decided we can't make perfect stones from decomposing OHT gear.
Sent a ticket into customer support who informed me by email that someone in the updates department decided this would be a good idea.
So would somebody please tell me how i'm suppose to feed my genie if i can't make perfect stones any longer??
yes i know decomposing junk armour works too but not as well as perfect stones.
And how am i suppose to put more hasted on my flyer???
damn clever move there pwi.... has to be 1 of your best so far.
Totally annoyed and really considering moving off pwi and never touching any of the other games that is made by the "makers" or should i say breakers of pwi.

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    theres perfect stones at every merchant for less than they used to cost in catshops (at least on Ti) just buy them there
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • tideborn20090
    tideborn20090 Posts: 56 Arc User
    My issue isn’t with paying for the stones but rather it makes more thinfs obsolete. Maybe I was the only one who occasionally did card boss or full gv on doubles but now those are worthless - my culti has been done for years and I can ap bh 2
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Quote me if I'm wrong but you can still get pstone from FF runs if you complete the quest.

The request this is unlikely but never say never.

Thanks.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    I really enjoyed making my own perfect stones. I used for my genie and could sell. Oh...forgive me for wanting to find a way to make coins.