How To Buy/Sell Zen Ingame(Guide to Making a Gold Account)

124»

Comments

• jimbo76
    jimbo76 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so okay, how much 1 EUR is in ZEN?

12 euro gets you10 gold,each gold is 100 silver,1silver is 1 zen.
    Hope this helps
  • astig143
    astig143 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    How To Sell Zen:

Go the Auction House NPC in any Major city. When you talk to them click on the second link, Its called Gold Trading.

It will bring up the PW Zen Trading window. Now this window can be confusing. On the right hand side the top box shows you what Zen is for sale and how much the sellers want for it and the quanity they have. The bottom box on the right side shows you the buyers offers, how much they are willing to pay, and how many they want.

There should be a Buying and Selling Tab at the top. Click on the Selling Tab.

On the left side the top box is where you put in how much you are willing to sale each Zen for and how many you want to sell.

The bottom box on the left side is where you need to deposit the Zen from your CS to put up from sale. Just hit the deposit button. You have to deposit your Zen BEFORE you can sell it. It is also where you withdraw the money from after your Zen has sold.

So before you sale check out the 2 windows on the right hand side. And lets do an example: In the top box the cheapest price someone is selling it for already is 95,000. In the bottom box the most a buyer is buying it for is 85,000. You want the money right now pretty bad so you are willing to sale it for 90,000.

You go to the boxes on the left. Put in you are selling for 90k and the amount of Zen you want to sale. It will give you a total with Tax of how much it will cost you. Lets say you are selling 25 Zen and it says your tax is 1 Zen. You then go to the bottom box on the left hand side and deposit 26 Zen into your PW Gold trade account. After you deposit the 26 Zen, go back to the top box on the left and hit submit. It will ask you are sure you want to sale 26 zen for 90k each. Click accept. (On the pw-my version this was "broke" and on the sale screen it would ask if you are sure you want to buy, I dunno if it has been fixed on this version. Buy if it asks you if you want to buy 26 zen and your sure your on the selling tab hit confirm. Its just another bug)

You price will then go into the top box on the right hand side. and You will now see where it says your price as 90k and that you are selling 26 zen as the cheapest seller. When buyers check this if they like your price or are buying in your price range, the system will automatically sell it for you.

So after you put your Zen up just check back often to see if you have sold any. You do not recieve any mails or alerts when you have sold your Zen so you will have to just go back and keep checking.

Once the system has sold it for you, your money will show up in the bottom left hand box. Hit the withdrawal button and withdrawal the money. The money will then show up in your inventory when you hit "B" like normal and you can spend it.

How To Buy Zen:

Go the Auction House NPC in any Major city. When you talk to them click on the second link, Its called Gold Trading.

It will bring up the PW Zen Trading window. Now this window can be confusing. On the right hand side the top box shows you what Zen is for sale and how much the sellers want for it and the quanity they have.

The bottom box on the right side shows you the other buyers offers, how much they are willing to pay, and how many they want.

On the left side the top box is where you put in how much you are willing to pay per Zen and how many you want.

The bottom box on the left side is where you need to deposit the money you will use to buy the Zen. It is also where you withdraw the Zen from after you have purchased it.

So before you buy check out the 2 windows on the right hand side. And lets do an example: In the top box the cheapest price someone is silling it for is 95,000. In the bottom box the most a buyer is buying it for is 85,000. You want the Zen right now pretty bad so you are willing to pay 90,000 for it.

You go to the boxes on the left. Put in you are paying 90k and you want 5 Zen. It will give you a total with Tax of how much it will cost you. Lets say it tells you 500,000. You then go to the bottom box on the left hand side and deposit 500,000 into your PW Gold trade account. After you deposit the 500k, go back to the top box on the left and hit submit. It will ask you are sure you want to buy 5 zen for 90k each. Click accept.

You price will then go into the bottom box on the right hand side. and You will now see where it says your price as 90k and that you are buying 5 as the top buyer. When sellers check this if they like your price or are selling in your price range when they put the Zen up for sale, the system will automatically buy it for you.

So after you put your bid up just check back often to see if you have bought any. You dont not recieve any mails or alerts when you recieved your Zen so you will have to just go back and keep checking.

Once the system has bought it for you, it will show up in the bottom left hand box. Hit the withdrawal button and withdrawal the Zen. The Zen will then show up in your cash shop when you hit "O" and you can spend it.

http://www.gamingclimax.com/guides/how-to-buysell-zen-ingameguide-to-making-a-gold-account/
    hey why does the 5 choices in buying zen is now gone i cannot buy coz im using sending mail option and now its gone. pls help me bring it back pls.
  • astig143
    astig143 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    jimbo76 wrote: »
    12 euro gets you10 gold,each gold is 100 silver,1silver is 1 zen.
    Hope this helps

hey why does the 5 choices in buying zen is now gone i cannot buy coz im using sending mail option and now its gone. pls help me bring it back pls.
  • jvrmaster
    jvrmaster Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I made a purchase, 2000 Zen using prepaid card, and I got nothing from Zen

check the card balance and whether they were charged.

I can do?
  • Forsaekan - Heavens Tear
    Forsaekan - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This zen/gold/coin thing does get a bit confusing 4 a noob like me. I started playin a few years ago n stoped @ lvl 19{lost puter} now I'm back on and can't remember a damn thing. Thank god 4 teh wiki
    Why didn't pwi just hav 1 denomintion of currency? It would b alot easyer 4 teh noobzb:puzzled
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    That's all fine and dandy however unless the Gold Trade Account is unlocked the sell/buy options are unavailable - which is what stumps me, the unlocking the darn account. I read somewhere that the initial password is blank - tried it and got Password Error. Somewhere else it said that it's the same password as your bank - tried it, Password Error. It's frustrating.

How did you unlock your account? I think that, along with what's in the first post, would help a lot of people.

I am having this exact same issue and can't get over it b:surrenderb:cryb:sad
  • kawikakon3
    kawikakon3 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Dam what in the WORLD THISS MEANS !!!

The coupon code you entered is NOT tied to this account.Please note, this is *NOT* the PIN from Ultimate Game Card. You will enter this next.

i no it works for ppl in the US Granted(lucky me O:) i live in Hawaiian islands(plz dont stalk me) that makes it the 50th state!! why it wont work!! PLZ HELP! dont no wtf ill do with $60 worth of nothing!! T_T plzz help!!! i did not have a typo or any thing type it in right >:/
  • teeocampo
    teeocampo Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ive been trying to sell gold in auction house thru gold trading. I just want to know if theres a minimum amount of gold you can sell.. see i just tried to charge up thru mobile and it shows in my account that i have 1 gold and 45 silver when i press O. but whenever i try to sell that 1 gold it keeps on saying something about the denominations of 100.. im just confused here..

• legendpants
    legendpants Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sure would be nice to be able to buy gold in game now thru the AH like we could in 2009. Unfortunately, due to market value of gold fluxuating between 6 and 7 mil per gold and the AH cap of 4M, it is impossible to buy gold in game. The only option for changing coins to boutique items is by trading for items from people who buy zen and charge gold. Removing the AH cap and letting the market sort itself out would be a wonderful addition to game in 2018.