world bosses

Options
deb4
deb4 Posts: 3 Arc User
how is it fair to all pwi players for them to add many 10m notes when only a select few actually get them? there are players on my server who do not care that you were there first if they can take aggro they will get credit for the world boss. how is this fair to all players? sounds to me like the making the rich richer and not at all helping people who cant even do them. if you are gonna come out with something like that why not make it so everyone can have access? the whole thing makes me wanna puke!!!

Comments

• deb4
    deb4 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    how is it fair to all pwi players for them to add many 10m notes when only a select few actually get them? there are players on my server who do not care that you were there first if they can take aggro they will get credit for the world boss. how is this fair to all players? sounds to me like the making the rich richer and not at all helping people who cant even do them. if you are gonna come out with something like that why not make it so everyone can have access? the whole thing makes me wanna puke!!!
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    Options
    Is what people call "April Fools."