PWI Wonderland: Bugs/Problems/ & Likes and Dislikes.

124»

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Now working on catching this up.

please keep posting bugs and problems as you find them.

also

TXT: Welcome message still has Chinese Text in.
    Tool Tip: Female chars have wrong coin amounts listed for bag / safe (Already noted in QC)​​
  • padautz17
    padautz17 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Bug:

Tiger Gauntlet just started on Etherblade at 15:00, end to register was 16:00 and end for event was 17:00 server time.
    The Hompage displays: "Thursday : 21:00 – 22:00 (Registration) 23:00 Competition ends"
    The ticket which you need to register for the ride displays the same information as yesterdays tickets "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 12:00-15:00, 19:00-24:00". Looks like sloppy copy & paste.

So we have 2 misleading informations about when Tiger Gauntlet actually starts and 1 red system message which just appears a few min before it begins.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    padautz17 wrote: »
    Bug:

Tiger Gauntlet just started on Etherblade at 15:00, end to register was 16:00 and end for event was 17:00 server time.
    The Hompage displays: "Thursday : 21:00 – 22:00 (Registration) 23:00 Competition ends"
    The ticket which you need to register for the ride displays the same information as yesterdays tickets "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday 12:00-15:00, 19:00-24:00". Looks like sloppy copy & paste.

So we have 2 misleading informations about when Tiger Gauntlet actually starts and 1 red system message which just appears a few min before it begins.

Yeah, the ticket's a direct copy-paste from the Shooter's Joy ticket. To add to this the Event Calendar states:
    Event Available Time: 21:00-22:00 every Thursday and Sunday, and 20:00-21:00 every Friday. It doesn't state the earlier time slot.

I'm pretty sure the event works both at the earlier and later times, and that the earlier time wasn't listed on the news post or the Event Calendar. Have to confirm what time the earlier slot operates on Friday and Sunday though.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    heero200 how come you never answer any question? how come PWI never answers any Tickets?????
    heero200 why did PWI not tell players they take out merit points from base and let all plater lose merit points?????
    Why did PWI take away guild base from alts and small guilds???
    Why PWI not answers tickets on this matter??
    Why is nothis answered on the forums????
  • mrmiggy#0875
    mrmiggy#0875 Posts: 17 Arc User
    I tap out take my accounts away after 9 years complete bs pwi qent down 6 months ago

go to gamestop and ask
  • heerohex#3018
    heero200 how come you never answer any question? how come PWI never answers any Tickets?????

Its not my place to answer official PWE/PWI questions unless I have been asked to or have the information.

As with any other mod. We are just doing our little bit to support a game we all enjoy. Tho their have been some hard times...

Ill answer questions where I can.

Thanks.​​
    heero200
    Thank you for your time i appreciate and answer.
    I fail to understand why PWI did not tel us we lose our mertit points or guild bases.
    Nor can PWI give any answers on this matter.
    I feel players don`t count.
    Thanks for 9 years of fun time move on good bye
  • heerohex#3018
    edited February 2018
    @avatarfreeman you should prob read this.

I think it covers a few of your questions.

Thanks.

For Faction Bases - I sent an email off to CN asking a few questions about the faction base stuff here is what I asked -
    1) If an existing base is locked down and the faction does not complete the 1,000 loyalty points, is it locked forever?
    2) How long will existing bases be locked for?
    3) If a new base is created, does it get locked down?
    4) If a new base is created, do they need to get the 1,000 Loyalty Points per week?
    5) If an existing base hits 1,000 Loyalty one week, then does not the next week, does the base become locked until they achieve 1,000 loyalty points again?

this is what I got in response
    In our new expansion version, the faction Merit has been taken away for good, will not be recovered.

After the release of the Wonderland version, all faction bases will be locked. Factions who had faction base before will need to gain 1000 loyalty points to unlock the base. Factions who had no base can use 30 Perfect Notes/ Loyalty Stone to exchange for Faction Base Contract to open the base, no need for 1000 loyalty points.
    If the faction cannot get 1000 Loyalty Points for the last four consecutive weeks, the base will be temporarily locked. It requires another 1000 Loyalty Points to unlock it during the week.
    The 1000 loyalty points is to judge the activeness of a faction.

So to answer the 5 questions:
    1. Yes, it need 1000 loyalty points to be unlocked, or it will be locked forever.
    2. Forever, if the faction hasn’t gain 1000 loyalty points.
    3. If the new built base hasn’t gain 1000 loyalty points for the last four consecutive weeks, yes, it will be closed on the fifth Monday.
    4. Yes, it need 1000 loyalty points to maintain.
    5. If the faction cannot get 1000 Loyalty Points for the last four consecutive weeks, the base will be temporarily locked.

Maintaining an active faction is key.

I did a follow up to confirm the old merit does not work and is there access to the items that were tied to the old monolith System. They confirmed that those items were available and that the old merit is no longer needed for those items.
    So for availability of the items themselves, they are all still in the Faction base and have been relocated. For the Merit itself being gone, it presents a bigger issue.

Justice Dragon Jade -> Divine Justice Stone = certain materials at Faction Merchant Rabu outside the base and the Faction Merchant Rayu (Faction Exchange option). Justice Dragon Jades are from Chivalry Points, or what was the old Merit System. Right away, you can see the issue of people who've stocked up Merit on the old system and if it carried over 100%. This means that newly created factions and not as active factions would inherently be disadvantaged, compared to the players who farmed their merit over years and those who have stored up merit (this also could explain why existing bases were locked, so that everyone starts on the same page). From a design standpoint, it doesn't make sense to carry over an old currency gained from a different formula onto a newer system with a different gauge on time versus rewards earned.

However from a player's standpoint, it tosses aside alot of the hard work that was built up over time. So the next steps were taking is seeing what can be done without dramatically unbalancing the new system in place. If we can come to an equitable solution then I'll communicate that when it happens.

For Faction Goals Difficulty - These instances are where most of your end game content starts happening. I can suggest them to add goals in a future update that would take into account other instances that would target BH 100 selections, but this won't go into effect ( if at all ) for awhile.

Faction Squad Buffs - The rift (layoffs) happened during the time period that this was being checked. What was written was word for word from the CN Patchnotes provided to me. EXP/Spirit/Vitae buff for those who still need the EXP and Vitae gain isn't horrible and is a boost from the baseline (bonuses), but is not an accurate descriptor of what would constitute a "power buff" if we're taking it in the vein of actual stat boosts. Any changes to squad make up like this in the future will be investigated to get more detailed explanations on what they mean.

For any major reworks of existing systems or instances I'll be more vigilant in asking for specifics, but keep in mind I'm not going to ask a million and one questions for each person's specific experiences. The approach going forward on my end will be to assume anything that says "overhaul, rework, fundamental changes" will mean to not expect any items, special currency, mechanics or otherwise to be carried over.

Say for example, if Twilight Temple or Nirvana Palace would be overhauled, I would not assume Ultimate Substances would work in opening it, or that boss mechanics in Nirvana would be the same unless it was explicitly noted otherwise. This is not saying that these instances will be changed fundamentally 100%, but in case they change older parts of the game in the future, I'll be keeping that in mind.
    ​​
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    WHAT IS UP WITH THE ADVENTURE KINGDOM TITLES? Are they even obtainable or do we waste our time riding those rides??

i ask myself the same xD just read in faction that u need 180+ rides to get the Title with stats -_- if it's true? idk
  • dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    @avatarfreeman you should prob read this.

I think it covers a few of your questions.

Thanks.

For Faction Bases - I sent an email off to CN asking a few questions about the faction base stuff here is what I asked -
    1) If an existing base is locked down and the faction does not complete the 1,000 loyalty points, is it locked forever?
    2) How long will existing bases be locked for?
    3) If a new base is created, does it get locked down?
    4) If a new base is created, do they need to get the 1,000 Loyalty Points per week?
    5) If an existing base hits 1,000 Loyalty one week, then does not the next week, does the base become locked until they achieve 1,000 loyalty points again?

this is what I got in response
    In our new expansion version, the faction Merit has been taken away for good, will not be recovered.

After the release of the Wonderland version, all faction bases will be locked. Factions who had faction base before will need to gain 1000 loyalty points to unlock the base. Factions who had no base can use 30 Perfect Notes/ Loyalty Stone to exchange for Faction Base Contract to open the base, no need for 1000 loyalty points.
    If the faction cannot get 1000 Loyalty Points for the last four consecutive weeks, the base will be temporarily locked. It requires another 1000 Loyalty Points to unlock it during the week.
    The 1000 loyalty points is to judge the activeness of a faction.

So to answer the 5 questions:
    1. Yes, it need 1000 loyalty points to be unlocked, or it will be locked forever.
    2. Forever, if the faction hasn’t gain 1000 loyalty points.
    3. If the new built base hasn’t gain 1000 loyalty points for the last four consecutive weeks, yes, it will be closed on the fifth Monday.
    4. Yes, it need 1000 loyalty points to maintain.
    5. If the faction cannot get 1000 Loyalty Points for the last four consecutive weeks, the base will be temporarily locked.

Maintaining an active faction is key.
    ​​

so basically...... "Eff ya'll"

i hope everyone understands that is what that answer meant right.

the whole "its their game, we just sell you overpriced items for it" line is no longer valid, this is the most ****-backwards kind of "business" i've seen in a long time. I was really hoping there would be some sort of reasonable conclusion here but watching this open trashfire of a debacle for the past 2 weeks proves that i should not only forget about coming back to the character i've played since tideborn and the tons of money i spent i spent on this game, but i really shouldnt even TRUST this company (PWE) enough to play any other title they may have.
    at this point the only thing that will do any good here is to shake up some pepsi and spray it all over the servers.
  • opshrooms#2772
    opshrooms#2772 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Now my question is why would you waste a good pepsi :'(
  • obielle
    laluna1990 wrote: »
    WHAT IS UP WITH THE ADVENTURE KINGDOM TITLES? Are they even obtainable or do we waste our time riding those rides??

i ask myself the same xD just read in faction that u need 180+ rides to get the Title with stats -_- if it's true? idk

Not confirmed to be true. I put the details on the wiki and people obviously have seen it, and then we found out you couldn't obtain them that way so the details got removed. For now, the methods to obtain the Adventure Kingdom titles are unknown. It is too early to say they aren't working, best to wait a few weeks and see if anything comes up.

• serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    opshrooms Posts: 4 Arc User
    February 17
    Now my question is why would you waste a good pepsi :'(
    Ummm cause you sure would not want waste good vodka .........but some one need pour something all over the servers.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    1 issue - the time frames are locked to EU time frames on Dawn Glory - Remember there is a US population that was forced there and of course we are all screwed - Yet again monkey-19.gif

Resolution? Have the title bearing dailies ride access times be set to after reset times as well for the US players and vice versa for EU players on non-EU server
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • obielle
    Adventure Kingdom titles are not broken. The ride titles are obtainable as I've received 2 of them today.

You still do need to ride each ride 30/60/180x but only 2 rides on each ride per day will count. So it takes at least 15 days of riding a ride 2x per day to get the first title for that ride...I hope that makes sense.

• sassytoo
    sassytoo Posts: 35 Arc User
    For Faction Goals Difficulty - These instances are where most of your end game content starts happening. I can suggest them to add goals in a future update that would take into account other instances that would target BH 100 selections, but this won't go into effect ( if at all ) for awhile.

So my understanding of the above from Heero200 's post? Faction Bases are to be considered endgame content? What about the lower people who are not interested in end game content but are happy playing pve only? Are you saying that they dont matter and will never have a guild base?
  • sharpestsharpie
    sharpestsharpie Posts: 27 Arc User
    sassytoo wrote: »

So my understanding of the above from Heero200 's post? Faction Bases are to be considered endgame content? What about the lower people who are not interested in end game content but are happy playing pve only? Are you saying that they dont matter and will never have a guild base?

This is a little off topic, but maybe a solution is to make the Base Goals align with the level of the faction? So the current implemented goal system used for lvl 3 factions. Level 2 factions get goals of a slightly lower difficulty. Level 1 factions get Lowest difficulty goals. Just a thought.
  • serpent1968
    serpent1968 Posts: 13 Arc User
    I see nothing is gonna be done about players losing guild base merits nor will PWI do any thing about small guilds losing their base. Nor does any one on the USA or EU side at PWI even help. This game gone garbage.
  • clare47
    clare47 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I played this game for close to 10 years. In the beginning it was well balanced and fun game. But in the past few years the game has become all about scamming people. They release event with bonus rewards, and once you fulfill the requirements for it you get NOTHING. The game has become all about scamming people. Even when you contact the support team and the admit it was a bug on their end, they still REFUSE to sent the reward. I advise anyone that values their gaming time to look for a game that is with better support at least. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GAME ! ! !
  • quofan
    quofan Posts: 6 Arc User
    hate and detest wonderland, hardly ever play now and certainly won't be spending more coin here
  • kyrinrayne
    kyrinrayne Posts: 46 Arc User
    Perhaps fixing XNW. Everyone is stuck in the map screen. We can't go forward, can't go back to base & can't get out. Perhaps instead of investing in "new content" you could be bothered to FIX the actual issues.
  • benbomagi#7496
    benbomagi#7496 Posts: 1 New User
    i have played pwi for over 10 years i ve also spent alot of money here, since this last major update i havent been able to log in either of my highest level chars that ive spent over 400$ on and cant no longer play please help me i dont know whats wrong with login but if u know what its like to start from scratch on a venomancer that i had lv100 x 2 and all evolved pets that cost so much and only reason i play since buying nix and herc. so please help me, i have had the acc so long i dont rem eamils and i have moved around from place to place but i used to be able to log into it after loggin out of a new accmy high lvs are all i havem to help others and farm i wouldnt wanna play without them i made them so long ago and spend timless hours on them what should i do
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    One thing I have not seen anyone comment on, and that bothers me a lot... The item you win at the end of the Flowsilver Palace, disappears if you leave the instance. And look how cool, the NPC where he trades, is the same where you leave...

Without wanting to, I clicked on the exit (this is something normal to happen, we are human), and I lost my reward. What is the reason of putting time to expire, and moreover, to make the item disappear if you leave the instance? This is stupid.

If the item did not disappear, I could still go back there and exchange my reward, but thanks to the "geniuses" who had this idea, I was left with nothing.

The reward is already bonded, so why should there be a time limit and disappear if I leave? If you already run the instance, it is your right won, it is not fair to lose for a stupid reason!

I know, this change happened before the Wonderland expansion, but I hoped they would change that, and it keeps being that way.
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    One thing I have not seen anyone comment on, and that bothers me a lot... The item you win at the end of the Flowsilver Palace, disappears if you leave the instance. And look how cool, the NPC where he trades, is the same where you leave...

Without wanting to, I clicked on the exit (this is something normal to happen, we are human), and I lost my reward. What is the reason of putting time to expire, and moreover, to make the item disappear if you leave the matter? This is stupid.

If the item did not disappear, I could still go back there and exchange my reward, but thanks to the "geniuses" who had this idea, I was left with nothing.

The reward is already bonded, so why should there be a time limit and disappear if I quit? If you have already run the instance, it is your right won, it is not fair to lose for a stupid reason!

I know that change happened before the Wonderland expansion, but I hoped they would change that, and it keeps being that way.