Arc Scheduled Maintenance: March 29, 2018 - Complete

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2018 in Official Announcements
Hi all Just a Heads up. Official Info Here.
This Thursday, March 29th from 7am - 10am PT we will be performing maintenance on Arc servers that will affect some of our games and services. During this time, our engineers will be performing upgrades that will impact each service separately. Read the details below to find out how your favorite games will be affected:

These games will be unavailable during maintenance:

Forsaken World - Shylia
Forsaken World - Dyos
Forsaken World - lllyfue
Forsaken World - Nyos
Forsaken World - Tytan
Jade Dynasty - Shura
Jade Dynasty - Archia
Perfect World International - Dawn Glory
Swordsman - Xia
Swordsman - Han
Neverwinter - Russia

These services may experience intermittent issues, but we do not expect any major downtime:

All other Arc games
Game logins
Game websites
Purchasing systems
Arc > console account linking

When will maintenance begin in my timezone?

Our goal is to provide quality services and stable servers for you to enjoy Arc games, and we thank you for your patience and understanding during this maintenance. Find more updates on our Twitter and Facebook pages.

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Hmm. A couple of thoughts occur:
    1. If it really is just the servers, then this isn't the resolution we've been looking for. I would think any change to multi-clienting requires modding the Arc client, though undoubtedly there is a server component as well. So this may still have something to do with that fix, but I doubt that it alone is the fix.
    2. "Game logins" "may experience intermittent issues." Given who we're dealing with, I'd say nobody here should be surprised if we have major login problems for days. Let's hope that one can at least login on the 31st to finish sign-ins for the month.
    3. It'd sure be nice if this came with a full explanation for the forcing of Arc! :unamused: But again, given who we're dealing with, we'll probably be lucky to even get patch notes on this.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Seams Arc maintenance closed PWI server too... I have been kicked from server at 7am.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    zoube wrote: »
    Seams Arc maintenance closed PWI server too... I have been kicked from server at 7am.
    Learn to read.
    heero200 wrote: »
    ​​

• zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    INB4 perma DCs happen to Dawnglory again and Crisis will be ripped off the 1st place again due to bugs and other BS. This time there will be riot tho :D
  • meskaddy#7490
    meskaddy#7490 Posts: 5 Arc User
    is a bit lame they big announce maintance and

These games will be unavailable during maintenance:

while my friend is playing right this moment but to me it show --- server offline -.-

this no maintance this is fake only certain areas are blocked to log in while other still play
  • heerohex#3018
    The login servers have been taken offline I expect. Happens most arc maints

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    if its temperamental yes your be able to log in. Also odds are they have finished the work on that part of the system.

Thanks.​​