Schism to Uncombine Neverfall Skills

sangrariel
sangrariel Posts: 3 Arc User
Developers should make a schism that will uncombine all skills, including Neverfall glyph skills, or just Neverfall and primal skills. I had an issue with a combined skill that I upgraded and couldn't uncombine once I realized I could use a schism to uncombine it. If someone really wanted to uncombine the skills, then they wouldn't mind spending the 10m with spirit to get their skills again versus never being able to use the original skill that they wanted. And PWI could charge for it, which seems like a gain for the game.

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I agree. I learnt a skill on one character that I regret (wrong skill description back then qq) and it made me loose all motivation for that character. I were going to r9 it, had just gotten rep and molds ready, and then that happened. Sigh. Now the character is just being abused for debuffs while I farm. Maybe I would change my mind if I could unlearn that **** skill.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I feel like it takes extra work Pwi isn’t willing to commit
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sangrariel
    sangrariel Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yeah, I pretty much was told to post in forums for developers and community to suggest a solution, but I feel that was just a way to move me away from asking or bugging them......