It's about time you change that main menu music.

Options
eraldus
eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
I decided to download this game again and see what's new, ever since I uninstalled it 4 years ago, and the first thing I noticed head-on, was the Earthguard theme still playing on the main menu...

Seriously, it's time to change this music already, because it's been 8 years since the Earthguard update was released, and the music doesn't even fits with the current main menu theme anymore.

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    eraldus wrote: »
    I decided to download this game again and see what's new, ever since I uninstalled it 4 years ago, and the first thing I noticed head-on, was the Earthguard theme still playing on the main menu...

Seriously, it's time to change this music already, because it's been 8 years since the Earthguard update was released, and the music doesn't even fits with the current main menu theme anymore.
    Agreed. With the current theme, they should just change the tune to "It's a small world after all" to go along with the rest of the stolen designs.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Agreed on this. I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be that Earthguard-area music at all, actually. It was a simple, instrumental version of the original PW theme, which played in a bunch of towns. Very peaceful. That Earthguard-area music should not have replaced it at all, or at the very least should've been separated so the town music didn't change as well. It's very inappropriate for peaceful town music, IMO.

I'm pretty sure I have the old client file for the correct tune, on the off chance that the devs misplaced it over the years :lol: It's probably on a really old machine which ran client version... oh, let's say 200 or less, before I stopped using it.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server