Lorelei War Avatar Card Item - ???

Hi PWI -

I got this Lorelei War Avatar card item in the mail from the event support and says to "keep in your inventory until you get a Lorelei War Avatar card."

That's great, I want the card - but does anyone know how this works? Does that take a week, 5 years? Does it trigger at a certain level? Can I keep that in my safe?

Anybody got one of these before?

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    No one knows, I was wondering the same. Usually it takes a month or 2 for these raffles to wrap up and those items just waste so much space...annoying.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I believe that the description of the item is wrong. You didn't win the card, but the token is needed for a raffle and it should disappear after the winners are announced.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    I believe that the description of the item is wrong. You didn't win the card, but the token is needed for a raffle and it should disappear after the winners are announced.
    Probably this. Except it won't disappear, it'll need to be NPC'd.

I gotta say though, this is one of the biggest item description fails PWE's ever done. Anyone with any knowledge of war avatar rarity will take one look at it and say "yeeeeah, I'm gonna assume this doesn't do what it says on the tin."

Personally, my mind jumped to the following possibilities, in this order:
    1. They sent out the wrong item by mistake and it doesn't do anything at all
    2. It does do something, but it's far less valuable than what it says it is (like a War Avatar Treasure Box that happened to be re-branded with the name of an S+ card)
    3. It actually does do what it says on the tin, PWE's gone completely insane and sent it out as "compensation" for the Arc/Multiclienting and the bases (making it somewhat akin to dumping a gallon of febreze on a ****).

But I like your take better. :tongue:
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    hard to tell when.
    Astrid Winners ones were supposed to be announced today.

Annnnnnd as always PWI is fkng late again.
  • kingsunseo#5891
    kingsunseo#5891 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Thanks for the responses. Sounds like the description is completely off and PWI needs to fix this. Rather disappointing, as I figured everyone got that card, but now obviously not. :\

PWI compensating for their mistake by sending everyone who got these the card would be the right thing to do.

Not sure how they could confuse this? Copywriters? Translators needed?
  • kingsunseo#5891
    kingsunseo#5891 Posts: 29 Arc User
    PWI - you want to make $$? Fix your system so it's not pissing of your players. FIX YOUR TOKEN SYSTEM. Tied of these constant inventory issues.

Inventory is constantly full of stupid token you create and makes doing Crazy Stones, everyday where you need 5 slots, a constant pain. FIX YOUR TOKEN SYSTEM.

Make a token bag, like the quest bag where all the tokens go in the token bag. You're just making people angry PWI. :\
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    So I won't be receiving a Lorelei S-card after all :(
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    So I won't be receiving a Lorelei S-card after all :(

It's a rather inconvenience and so many
    others are thinking the same as you , so your not alone. Sure it stacks but that's only half the solution.

Also I think the system needs bigger bag slot even in banker , it's never enough even if you max it out.
    But hey hang in there guys
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    I think this needs to be marked as an issue really...

Ill get it noted tomz. Sorry need sleep right now.

Thanks.

Edit: Done!

Thanks.​​
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    SO I BEEN LOGGING IN TO A DEAD SYSTEM FOR S CARD FOR NOTHING another moment of wasted time and disappointment everyone was telling me it was going to happen i told them its pwi there to greedy its not going to happen and they will go back on it just like they did with faction base and anything else in the game
  • jharde
    jharde Posts: 18 Arc User
    Disappointed in the token system. Mailbox constantly full of single tokens and I hit the 200 a day with a 12 hour wait until the next lot can be opened in mail. Missed out on some war Avatar last Spend rewards that never arrived, probably because of the mailbox issue and have sent in a ticket.
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    so what is it about?
    x9YPRak.jpg

• kaimxxx
    kaimxxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    stop with the loreli mail ****. gimme something useful since your forcing arc on me. i mean idc about some war avatar card ill never get.
  • kaimxxx
    kaimxxx Posts: 8 Arc User
    i like the new faction base idea, but how is pwi gonna lock factions bases when they spent all that time and coin on them in the past. its like taking my gear away that i worked for because i dont do certian instances to unlock it.
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Please kaimxxx, dont give them any ideas on taking peoples gear away for another stupid reason.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,796 Community Moderator
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Please kaimxxx, dont give them any ideas on taking peoples gear away for another stupid reason.

LOL nods head...​​
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    No steel, no gear :D