Event not working as usual!

Options
News post about the grand opening reward

"To celebrate Adventure Kingdom opening, we have a special event running! Grab some tokens during this special time to win prizes and compete against other users for some exclusive rewards!"

by charging, spending, doing adventure kingdom quest but also for being logged in for a full hour.

I was logged in for several hours yesterday and did not get the 5 tokens!

Comments

• tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    dont forget you have to relogg once to get them during that day
  • bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    relogged and logged out completely and went to bed got up this morning, still don;t have yesterdays!
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    i got the god damn useless lorelei tokens for being logged 1 hour but i didnt get the 20 event gold for being logged *drummroll* 1 hour. rito please.
  • frostcovered007
    frostcovered007 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    i got the god damn useless lorelei tokens for being logged 1 hour but i didnt get the 20 event gold for being logged *drummroll* 1 hour. rito please.

same here. we all need compensation for that. same 20 event gold to mailbox without login requirement.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Options
    You have to be logged in for atleast an hour and relog to get the rewards. Usually they show up sometime after the next time you log in, got both the event gold and tokens within an hour after I logged in today