Mats cost for lv8+ HS items

et3rea
et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
How comes that lv8 and above construction items require on average almost 60k more mats than the other 3 masteries? Idk about u guys but when i picked my mastery was very clueless about HS and now its kinda too late to reset it and way too expensive.

Comments

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Those recipes aren't small household items. They are far more glamorous I believe (depending which mastery you have which in this case Construction which is, from my hazy memory, are walls and gates and so forth) so you can't expect a high recipe that sells for millions (?) to be made with minimal mats and a penny price. That'd be nice though. It is also why lvl8 and beyond items sell so high due to the time it takes to collect the mats. Of course not all masteries are that mat-expensive (I'm not clear on that) so some might be tad eaaier but barely in demand.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Funishing And decoration Is best u got Chance made on alt or quest item is too high on tideswell
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    Construction items give the most prosperity, therefore also cost the most materials. Kinda logic to me.
  • limit1#4879
    limit1#4879 Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    levelling ur hs and maintaining it is far more expensive than buying the stuff itself.... u will feel funny when daily expense will get 2m above. ..... if you like loosing money daily.do so.
    Post edited by limit1#4879 on
  • et3rea
    levelling ur hs and maintaining it is farm more expensive than buying the stuff itself.... u will feel funny when daily expense will get 2m above. ..... if you like loosing money daily.do so.

Not really i farmed my t3 with 1 only HS and never bought a single items
  • et3rea
    levelling ur hs and maintaining it is farm more expensive than buying the stuff itself.... u will feel funny when daily expense will get 2m above. ..... if you like loosing money daily.do so.

Not really i farmed my t3 with 1 only hs and never bought a single item for my daily quest tyvm
  • limit1#4879
    edited February 2018
    right.. u didnt buy the 100k seeds and animals either.... . lol .. how do u get cerise if you didnt buy a single item... hahaha... comeback to me when ur hs is level 30 and say here again... that you didnt buy any item..
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    right.. u didnt buy the 100k seeds and animals either.... . lol .. how do u get cerise if you didnt buy a single item... hahaha... comeback to me when ur hs is level 30 and say here again... that you didnt buy any item..

you buy daily, 2m worth of pumpkins and goats?

Where the fk do you buy them?

(+ he did say "never bought a single item for MY DAILY QUEST")

You slow a bit.
  • et3rea
    Doing UP, ofc i bought the ones i needed till my farms were over lv6 but in the end i got all my coins spent back by selling recipies. Btw my hs is lv 30 with over 2m xp over tbe cap.
  • limit1#4879
    edited February 2018
    Funny thing is.... There is no one in pwi who did not buy quest mats.. Coz quest mats. Specially the important ones have limit to them. 1 crafting that, 10 crafting to this. If you got 1b and buy all the recipe's I would believe you. Your not gonna post in thread no more. You are level 30.. That means you have the means to produce them 30k/60 more mats don't really matter coz they have the same coin value = expensive .
    I suggest to close the thread since this is not really a problem . And better if this gets moved to suggestion​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on