Can't login to server after last update

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
After Arc update I can't login to the server.

I read that now is mandatory login with Arc, so I open Arc, I login, when I click on PLAY button nothing happen.
If i manually start Launcher.exe nothing happen as well. If I delete arcs.dll, Launcher start, I can open the game, but when I try to login my account to Twiligth Temple is says: "Login to the serevr, please wait" and stay here forever.

What I can do?
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone

Comments

• et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    same problem here, it gets stuck on login and eventually disconnects from the server.
  • et3rea
    Even by using arc I get stuck into "logging into the game, please wait" abd eventually it disconnects. Does anybody else have this problem?
  • mrshodgson
    mrshodgson Posts: 6 Arc User
    I had this problem at first, but when i completely closed out of arc and logged into it again, it loaded up just fine and let me in. Have you tried that?
  • et3rea
    yea, nothing changed.
  • mrshodgson
    mrshodgson Posts: 6 Arc User
    Don't know then...flood them with tickets! go!
  • fury85
    edited February 2018
    Maybe i found a solution... well atleast for me it worked. I think the problem is cause of I don't have PWI installed on my PC but I copy/paste the folder with game time ago when I changed my PC.

Now I can log this way:

1) Open a Client, no need to log on Arc, just open from elementlcient.exe, no need to login.

2) Open Arc, login, click on Square button under Charge.

arc1.jpg

3) On "My game" list, right click on PWI and click on Repair. If you open a client at point 1, it says "client already running, can't repair" (or will takes ages) and you can click Play from here.

arc2.jpg
    Post edited by fury85 on
    Roar_King
  • fury85
    Roar_King
  • et3rea
    edited February 2018
    fury85 wrote: »

I've tried that, still stuck. Might it be cause i installed the game through steam?
  • fury85
    Maybe this is the problem.

Try to use this tool: http://www.roarking.it/public/download/RegRepair.zip
    (your browser can show you an advise as dangerous file - don't worry)

When you start the tool select the game (Perfect Wolrd International, where is the PWI folder and press OK.

It add information about PWI installation on windows registry.
    Roar_King
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    fury85 wrote: »
    Maybe this is the problem.

Try to use this tool: http://www.roarking.it/public/download/RegRepair.zip
    (your browser can show you an advise as dangerous file - don't worry)

When you start the tool select the game (Perfect Wolrd International, where is the PWI folder and press OK.

It add information about PWI installation on windows registry.

If you have the Steam version of the client installed, this still will not work. It apparently doesn't do the Arc code injection for auto-login, and manual login appears to be completely disallowed.

Have to do a clean download of the entire client via Arc now for more testing.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • r9r9r9
    r9r9r9 Posts: 13 Arc User
    PW finds new ways to **** over its players.
  • lr48
    lr48 Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having problems logging into my account. It sticks when I try to log in and then I am disconnected. What is going on?
  • janimantyla
    janimantyla Posts: 1 Arc User
    lr48 wrote: »
    I am having problems logging into my account. It sticks when I try to log in and then I am disconnected. What is going on?
    this means that its time to move forward and try to find new videogames to play there are also stuff to do in real life like get girlfriend or boyfriend and make some kids and have good family life 2 cars in carage and big house with asphalt front yard for me there are no chance to have both but you still have chance deside who you are and what you want before its too late pwi and its workers will **** your mind i mean literally they eat your brain cells

• fury85
    lr48 wrote: »

You need to log on Arc, then click Play from Arc.
    Roar_King
  • vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    That Arc code injection for auto-login doesnt work 100% for me... works then doesnt work and one time i cant logon for 1 whole day... then i repair and reinstalled arc 13 x and it worked.. Idk i just dont want to do this everyday and makes me feel like quitting now. Everyday since that was changed i have to stay at the pc trying to logon for 2-3h.. is there a manual way to fix this rather than having to download 200mb of arc each n every time? Repair never worked for me either.. Launcher starts, updates the patcher files unnecessarily every time, then show the select server screen, then shows the manual logon screen, with no username and password in it. I remember vaguely in the old user interface there was an option to specify where your PWI folder installation was, but i can't see that, thinking arc and my PWI game aren't connected somehow, is there like a recommended location for this so i can transfer the pwi folder instead? Idk really running out of ideas and I'm not excited about downloading 2gb worth of arc data everyday...
  • vang02
    vang02 Posts: 32 Arc User
    speaking about the devil,it happened again... so now it has been 2 days straight ><
  • lilih#2834
    lilih#2834 Posts: 2 New User
    I can not log in through the elementclient screen. Be by any account. You can only log in through Arc Laucher. What do I do?
  • fury85
    lilih#2834 wrote: »
    I can not log in through the elementclient screen. Be by any account. You can only log in through Arc Laucher. What do I do?

Install Arc and log through Arc.
    Roar_King
  • kubczak16
    kubczak16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Same problem here - log through Arc doesn't change anything ;/

https://imgur.com/a/be5OT

Help please..
    Post edited by kubczak16 on
  • lilih#2834
    lilih#2834 Posts: 2 New User
    edited February 2018
    {Install Arc and log through Arc.}

Yes I did it. The problem is that I want to log two accounts at the same time and the second could only get through the elementclient (I want to help the secondary account with the main account). Now after uninstalling and installing again, error appears, I presume, because the characters are not recognized.
  • fury85
    lilih#2834 wrote: »
    {Install Arc and log through Arc.}

Yes I did it. The problem is that I want to log two accounts at the same time and the second could only get through the elementclient (I want to help the secondary account with the main account). Now after uninstalling and installing again, error appears, I presume, because the characters are not recognized.

Open Arc, login, click Play.
    Enter in Perfect World with your 1st account.
    Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and open Task Manager.
    Close Arc.exe
    Open Arc, login 2nd account, click Play.
    Enter in Perfect World with your 2nd account.
    Roar_King
  • i had the same problem, only I was trying to register, not login. any ideas?
  • shemiranda44
    shemiranda44 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @fury85 said:
    > lilih lilih#2834
    >
    > wrote: »
    >
    > {Install Arc and log through Arc.}
    >
    > Yes I did it. The problem is that I want to log two accounts at the same time and the second could only get through the elementclient (I want to help the secondary account with the main account). Now after uninstalling and installing again, error appears, I presume, because the characters are not recognized.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Open Arc, login, click Play.
    > Enter in Perfect World with your 1st account.
    > Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and open Task Manager.
    > Close Arc.exe
    > Open Arc, login 2nd account, click Play.
    > Enter in Perfect World with your 2nd account.
  • shemiranda44
    shemiranda44 Posts: 2 Arc User
    that work for me @fury85 thx for that tip <3
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 32 Arc User
    So is this just a way to get us to play through Arc? Makes you wonder. I can't stand Arc...
    B)