Updated PvP rewards

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10802924-pvp-announcements-season-start

Arigora season doesn't start until July 11th, thats so far away still. Will the previous rewards be sent out before then? That's a long post-season x)

TW season rewards are a lot worse now and extremely underwhelming, TW didn't really feel rewarding in the first place but it was going in the right direction.

xTW season reward changes are... interesting. If I'm reading that correctly the winning faction basically gets 200 xTW helmets, and the 2nd place gets none but both still get 200 S chests. When it drops down to 3rd place it doesn't even feel like you win anything anymore. Needless to say this is a terrible idea, but since I'm in Echo I shouldn't complain... The past 2 seasons we've already had factions leeching off other faction that were going to miss out on a top 3 finish and I'm a little worried this will only get amplified.

With them nerfing TW rewards and significantly buffing xTW rewards it looks like they are going for a winner-takes-all vibe, where all servers are represented by a single powerhouse faction, which should be interesting. I hope Blacklist and Tempest can convince the smaller factions on their server to bump up their powerlevel with this in mind. Hopefully Crisis get their stuff together again, since they've started dropping faster than the bitcoin after losing a couple xTWs. And hopefully Vindi stops leeching off of Infamous and Infamous starts chasing the top themselves, because I think they are definitely strong enough for that.

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    id rather have draconics and zenith skulls than a crown that i bought 4 years ago already.
    or more S chests or nuema portal chest or just do NOT give out free crowns..
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    but since I'm in Echo I shouldn't complain... The past 2 seasons we've already had factions leeching off other faction that were going to miss out on a top 3 finish and I'm a little worried this will only get amplified.

And hopefully Vindi stops leeching off of Infamous and Infamous starts chasing the top themselves, because I think they are definitely strong enough for that.

lel you still getting those bad nightmares every night QQroll, you always butthurt when it comes to vindi winning anything lets see this season maybe you should work on getting corvi and obso to merge with echo
  • dingo488
    edited February 2018
    shapoopi wrote: »
    lel you still getting those bad nightmares every night QQroll, you always butthurt when it comes to vindi winning anything lets see this season maybe you should work on getting corvi and obso to merge with echo

Gratz on winning 3rd place after leeching from a faction all season long. That's embarrasing as fk.

I just want to see a good competitive season, but there's always this one faction leeching off whatever they can find, be it LG/Kaku/CT/Infamous. Can't remember when they actually did something themselves.

Now that I think about it, Vindi's faction logo does kinda look like a leech... I never realised that, everything makes so much more sense now.

Sv%C3%B8mmende_blodigle.JPG

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Eh call vindi leaches when all you do is make a post to brag about winning first and no showing infamous so vindi could not tie for 2nd....

Legit have no issue with players getting a free com but, would actually love to see the com be able to be put on another toon... seems like a waste if it couldn’t but eh...

TBH this post should be deleted it just another toxic post that is unneeded on this forum but, I guess you gotta brag about something when you work just to drop everything in a game... I’m gonna feel bad for people like you when this game eventually shuts down and you have nothing to show.

So yes enjoy your showboating and keep on being toxic cause it gets you absolutely nowhere.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I personally doubt anyone will merge with BL. It's already as strong as they can pretty much be on the server as its a mix of old Karma pvp and GD pvp among others who joined with the aim of competing in xTW. What you see if what you get atm, 120+ members and cant get 60 for xTW.

The main issue though, and it isn't to do with their ego or need to win by complete steamroll only, there simply isn't the player base for competitive cross server pvp on ET server..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Why is there such a gap in the Colosseum seasons?

200 helms certainly is OP. Can someone elaborate what this "leeching" term means?
    m5arXCN.png
  • dingo488
    edited February 2018
    nunuator wrote: »
    Eh call vindi leaches when all you do is make a post to brag about winning first and no showing infamous so vindi could not tie for 2nd....

You mean Crisis? We didn't noshow them. Echo didn't even bid Dragon's Meet. o,o
    We wanted to give Crisis and Vindicate a fair fight over 2nd place, so that they had the opportunity to earn it, since that feels much more rewarding then having someone else do it for you. Crisis was obviously down to take on the challenge, Vindicate however decided to bid somewhere else and blame Echo for losing, guess they were mad that Echo wasn't gonna let Vindicate leech of them aswell...

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    200 CoMs? It must be a typo that’s truely insane.... Is this even a game anymore? Bs NP promos ppl who literally imo abused their way to top tier gems and 6v6 top tier gears now this? Just make it a private server already >.<
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • et3rea
    et3rea Posts: 58 Arc User
    As for tideswell goes, tempest already has 80 % if not more of the end game population. I feel funny that they are still getting called out by others servers cause they are basically a bunch of CSed toons with 0 skills whatsover. Getting rick rolled from infa last week was just an other example how this laughing stock of bandwagoners cant get any sht done against a decent opponent.
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    et3rea wrote: »
    As for tideswell goes, tempest already has 80 % if not more of the end game population. I feel funny that they are still getting called out by others servers cause they are basically a bunch of CSed toons with 0 skills whatsover. Getting rick rolled from infa last week was just an other example how this laughing stock of bandwagoners cant get any sht done against a decent opponent.

:) Tempest v. Infa 1-1 this season.
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    I personally think the 200 CoM is a bit much. If they could data pull it should only be awarded to those in the faction who attend 90% or more of the winnings factions battles. Having an item that shows you off as the winner is cool. Maybe limit it to only 1 per account too.

2nd and 3rd place should be given the Crest of Domination too (x5 and x2 respectively) Its not easy getting in those positions without really trying. This prize system seems like a win or nothing. I'd also suggest War Avatar Chest: S for 3rd place faction too. The influx of 200 extra S cards isn't going to effect anything too much. Not like its going to allow 50ish people to get NP set. I'd remove the Glyph pack lvl 4 x 10 from second place and instead give them a Glyph Pack lvl 5s. That would bind it to that toon and prevent people hoarding lvl 4s with alts.

1st Place Faction

☆☆☆Crest of Kings x1
    Engraved with the name of your faction plus your Factions slogan!
    Soulgem Pack Coupon x1
    War Avatar Chest: S x1
    Glyph Pack Lv 6 x1

2nd Place Faction

☆☆☆Crest of Domination x5
    Soulgem Pack Coupon x1
    War Avatar Chest: A x5
    Glyph Pack Lv 5 x2

3rd Place Faction

☆☆☆Crest of Domination x2
    Soulgem Pack Coupon x1
    War Avatar Chest : A x3
    Glyph Pack Lv 4 x3

Just my personal view but I think these prizes better reflect the amount of effort to try get to top 3 as the difference in tier prizes isnt TOO big of a difference but at the same time, justifies the final positions.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.