PWI COMMUNITY "Cogs are now Bound" Sign Name if you never wanted this change!

Options
I left his game a year and a half ago and stupidly returned to just be let down again by this company. For a game to be healthy you must have options for the lower level or lower income players to thrive. So the Idea to make Cogs Bound is knucklehead decision that needs to be reversed ASAP. This is a decision that was made without the player base even asking for and many of the people I have returned to play with are threatening to quit. To add icing to the cake you made Glyphs a cash shop only item. I have never seen such a terrible team ruin what could be such a good game.

At this time I demand Cogs be reverted back to unbound to keep the lower income players on the small thread that hold this game together.

"Forum mods this is its own thread dont defeat the purpose of my post but mixing it with other unrelated post."

PLEASE Sign your player name below if you agree.

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    The thing is, China has the final word. We get China's PvE nerfs because the Chinese servers suffer from heavy botting. China is simply not interested in keeping PWI and PWCN separate unless it's cosmetic items. People have been making suggestions and requests for years, but very few of them ever get implemented. Even if China would agree to make Cogs unbound again, just for PWI, we'd still have to wait months until the next content update to get a fix for this.
    ​​
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Lmfao
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    Options
    I started farming cogs a few weeks ago. Why? Coz I wanted a G16 cube neck for my alt. So I farmed.. twice a day on my main and on my alt. I got up to 2 G15 necks, and 2 G14 necks, and then this update happened. I'm SO FRIGGIN CLOSE!!!!!! And now... poof! GONE. I can still farm the neck for my alt, yes.. but what I can't do is share the responsibility between my 2 accounts - nor can I share the neck between the two accounts.

PWI hates me.
    PWI hates my faction.
    PWI hates my money (apparently, because I'm not gonna put any more in this game if I can't farm a simple friggin cube neck)
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    I started farming cogs a few weeks ago. Why? Coz I wanted a G16 cube neck for my alt. So I farmed.. twice a day on my main and on my alt. I got up to 2 G15 necks, and 2 G14 necks, and then this update happened. I'm SO FRIGGIN CLOSE!!!!!! And now... poof! GONE.

The updates are usually discussed and most of the vital changes are discussed too. I can only advise to read them as soon as info about new update appears. Many ppl make huge profit just knowing about the changes. It was known in advance about bound cogs. Yeah, I understand you, it's very annoying to waste time like that, I didn't know if it was mentioned here or not :\

As for me, I'm totally against of any bound stuff. Unwished binds are evil. I would only keep rank gear bound, all the rest should be distributed freely. But I never botted illegally and didn't take any advantage of it. Pity that fixing botting damages fair players as well.

Sg4FlzA.png
  • cucujanu
    cucujanu Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    wtf, you wanna tell me there are bot scripts for cube? I have never heared of this. Cube is to random for a bot script.
    In my opinion there is no reason at all to bind cog's except to deliberately hurt farmers.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    You'd be surprised at what kind of third-party bots exist out there for PW (and no I've never used a bot or a script ever, but I've seen things in these 9 years of playing).

​​