New expansion...that's it?

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Yeahhh, logged on all excited n logged off 10 minutes later cuz there wasnt anything to do cept from a new title chain xd I'm always hoping these expansions bring people back to the game that previously quit since it makes the game more fun, but I'm not sure we're getting it with this one xd
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Well, I really hope that those that had OHT stuff, turned into perfect stones before maint, same with the whole glyph stuff 'cause:
    Mirage Celestone will no longer drop in Valley of Reciprocity.

Card Bosses will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.

Undercurrent Hall Boss will no longer drop Mirage Celestones.

Old Heaven’s Tear (OHT) Gear can no longer be decomposed into Perfect Stones.

Neverfall Squire's Badge can't be used to exchange for Glyph Pack (LV1).

New items that can be exchanged with Lucky Coins. Players can use it at Lucky tab of Assistant Wang Tsai to exchange for the following items:
    Golden Glyph Lv1
    Verdant Glyph Lv1
    Ethereal Glyph Lv1
    Blood Glyph Lv1
    Argent Glyph Lv1

:D PWCN/PWE board of directors after this update:

l4SJsy0.jpg

• erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Wow.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Still waiting for the update to complete. Hope this pessimism is unwarranted :/
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    ahahahaha my fellow OHT farmer to make Perfect Stones are DONE!!! thats it for me i think. going back to fap...
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    dear god what have you done pwi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYRM1M71P5U
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    ahahahaha my fellow OHT farmer to make Perfect Stones are DONE!!! thats it for me i think. going back to fap...

You do know chi stones have been for sale at the merchant for months now right? :^) At like a third of the price the chi stones shops were selling for.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    what title chain, in my title menue there is no selectable new area titles
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    Excited for all of 10mins only to learn that barb is now the most broken class in pwi....

Not only that but no new ways to get bloods... really??

Faction bases got reset so GG faction contributions from before update.

New packs,no surprise. Keys got an updated drop list no surprises there either.

And now pwi has taken one of the final steps to be completely pay to win with glyphs being added for 1 lucky coin...

1lvl 10 still costs roughly 10bill but hey I’m not gonna stick around much longer to see who is gonna be the first dude to take a loan out on his house to max out.
  • jer51
    jer51 Posts: 6 Arc User
    i dont have the toons in there to run jfsp or UP to get the loyalty points which means i cant open my faction now. What made u think you could do this without consulting the players and specfily the smaller factions. How dare you to assume this. I want bak the 400 mill i put into that faction and then u can delete it for all i care after that. I wish i could do to you what u are doing to the small factions it is outrageous.
  • jer51
    jer51 wrote: »
    i dont have the toons in there to run jfsp or UP to get the loyalty points which means i cant open my faction now. What made u think you could do this without consulting the players and specfily the smaller factions. How dare you to assume this. I want bak the 400 mill i put into that faction and then u can delete it for all i care after that. I wish i could do to you what u are doing to the small factions it is outrageous.

• rebecca1973
    rebecca1973 Posts: 48 Arc User
    AGREED!!!
  • rebecca1973
    How about bringing back our faction base THAT WE PAID FOR
  • mimiskysa#4762
    mimiskysa#4762 Posts: 35 Arc User

LOL I was just about to make this post but more along the lines of "remember the old bq's and old faction bases that didn't require a stupid point requirement to join? Me too. Lets bring that back" kinda thing
  • jer51
    so, again i want my 400 million bak that i paid over 7 years ago to create the Faction Wildcats. I dont have the BIG toons in that faction to do the requirements that you have set. If i could sue legally trust me i would. All i want is my 400 million back and then you delete the faction for all i care. I truely cannot find the words to express the blatant anger that i feel toward PWI right now and i have been an avide play from the 3rd day this game came on line. I was also on the Mayalsia server for a year prior to this server. If the is what i get for my " loyalty points" all i can say is " Thank you very much for **** me and other smaller factions without vaseline.
  • nohear
    nohear Posts: 23 Arc User
    A locked base that i worked for and my alts can never use again is now gone forever and now no way to farm glyphs other than an instance run that at the times i play is almost impossible to get together or, of course, you can pay cash to get them like everything else that once was farmable.
    The last expansion killed any way to get star chart items other than Flowsilver Palace Judgement mode or cash witch again leaves any lesser used characters out in the cold and useless.
    This free to play game takes more cash and time to play than any paid for game ever created and is not the game I looked forward to playing everyday.
    So i'm done and wish you all good luck with finding the casher squads needed to play and get things or very good paying jobs.
    Prindagelf
    Fail Archer
    Kindrid Member since 2009
    Prindagelf - YouTube Channel
  • rebecca1973

LOL I was just about to make this post but more along the lines of "remember the old bq's and old faction bases that didn't require a stupid point requirement to join? Me too. Lets bring that back" kinda thing

AMEN! PREACH IT!!!
  • halbdunkei81
    halbdunkei81 Posts: 6 Arc User
    PWI you guys screwed the pooch with this update. Shutdown faction bases for majority factions and set a point cap and instance set which make it impossible to ever Open the bases. You also took those who have worked for months to get their merit high enough to qualify for items such as base helms and spit in their faces. Thanks for ruining 9-10yrs of hard work. -Pissed Off-
  • halbdunkei81
    halbdunkei81 Posts: 6 Arc User
    PWI you guys screwed the pooch with this update. Shutdown faction bases for majority factions and set a point cap and instance set which make it impossible to ever Open the bases. You also took those who have worked for months to get their merit high enough to qualify for items such as base helms and spit in their faces. Thanks for ruining 9-10yrs of hard work. -Pissed Off-
  • jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »

You do know chi stones have been for sale at the merchant for months now right? :^) At like a third of the price the chi stones shops were selling for.

yes. thats why im going back to fap... (fapping again)
  • mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    And now pwi has taken one of the final steps to be completely pay to win with glyphs being added for 1 lucky coin...

im fairly certain there are more glyphs on the market than there are lucky coins, so i don't really see the removal of squire badges -> glyph pack as very game breaking. I mean.. if anything its cutting into my glyph sales when people realize lucky coins are cheaper. But those will get all bought up relatively quick I think, and the value on lucky coins will rise due to a higher demand.. methinks. of course... i farm dhd and i know not everyone can, but thats what enables me to sell em. Ive never actually made a glyph pack with squire badges. Make bloods, skill books, and acoustic medias with those.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • e1finger
    e1finger Posts: 43 Arc User
    Im With Prinda on this one , Currently I do own a faction myself, its been inactive for about 2 years since i decided to try out a TW faction to experience TW on a bigger scale. I do have friends alts within them who do play time to time casualy. After my *tour of duty* you may call it , i do plan to go back to my own little faction that my family and friends and fellow members build from the ground up from farming and taking donations of the require materials to create a faction base. And now reading that when that day comes i would have to "Unlock" it so people can use it? FOOLS WE BUILT AND PAYED TIME AND COINS CREATING IT! DA HELL YOU PEOPLE GETTIN AT WITH THAT UNLOCK FEATURE? Just thinking of the months it took farming and seeking donations and the feeling of accomplishment at the end of the road....*sigh*

And now Glyphs cant be exchanged with the squire badges..Im sorry but yall money hungry greedy **** people. There should ALWAYS be other options that make it convenient to all types of players . Some have hard time jumpin into DHD squads, some are time limited etc, There was nuthin wrong with the way it WAS! Ppl who couldnt do DHD be it reasons of system specs, time zones or time frame or not strong enough to survive did have that option to exchange the badge rewarded from a daily or weekly! Some used glyph to make higher level ones , some made glyphs to make some coins in this Cash oriented Game.

Last year due to Real Life i hardly played but i was atleast able to log in for 2-3 hours now and then and was able to do a few dailies and get squire badges to make glyphs. Yes this year im still behind compared to most active players but regardless i was getting some glyphs made.

Being a player since 2009 i can say this game truly got rekt by alot of stupid decisions and choices. I honestly dont even find much fun in this game anymore. NW is prolly the only damn thing yall got that keeps me playing. Cause i can pvp for 2hours and get payed by the game for it based on my performance and my nations performance.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    I agree... the locked guild bases are ridiculous and make no sense.
    It really does penalize the smaller guilds
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• mandylea
    mandylea Posts: 2 Arc User
    A little annoyed at the fact that my hubby and myself have put over 300million into our faction to be locked out find it unfair that this new expansion has locked us out not everyone can do DUP and JDH we worked really hard and put alot of time and effort into our base....
    now all the merits are one so can't get the base helm way to o i see alot of people rage quitting over this everyone is raging seriously don't even want to play the game and i spend alot of money on the game along with other players that have worked hard to get a base
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    nunuator wrote: »
    1lvl 10 still costs roughly 10bill

Oh man please get a lv10 and sell it to me for that price.
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    this new faction base system just closed all fac base option to factions that dont have 20-30 R9 players... come on... how normal faction with 20-30 RB2 G16 players can do only things like DH JFSP UP? how? this update didnt open more options in facbase it just closed all small medium factions options... your faction cant make full squad to run JFSP DDH or UP few times a week? no faction base for you. and no way to make S cards from new system as a result... so this udpate is just for R9 players of the top 3 factions in each server... PWI... u will soon stay with 1-2 factions in each server... even now from all 4 servers u dont have even 20 factions in xTW... insted of make things that will able small and medium factions have fun as faction also u just kill them... good luck PWI.... PWI u realy need to RETHINK on what u did and FAST and CHANGE the UNREALSTIC demands for 95% of factions.
  • iw8ing4u
    iw8ing4u Posts: 37 Arc User
    PWI.... 95% of factions just CANT do anything with new update... and im not talking on noobs factions... im talking on factions with something like 10 R9 and 20-30 G16 players... this update didnt add nothing for 95% of factions in game... in fact it just closed the fac base for them and all the options from it after spent lot of work to progress it over the years and now u closed it... u try force all players in game to be in 3-5 factions? thats it?
  • dupstepbro
    dupstepbro Posts: 10 Arc User
    What a stupid update lmao
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Literally am skipping the game his expansion and next cya in 2 years y’all!
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958