Dawnglory Login Event Not working

Options
harmful
harmful Posts: 1 Arc User
Iv'e logged in all my chars, but barely even got mail for my main. I mean missed out the 2x A Chests, on all my other chars. Are we gonna be compensated for this? Alot of people have been telling me they are having the same problem.

Comments

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Make sure that you stay logged in for 1 hour (like last login promo). If that's not helping either, then I don't know what's going on
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    Make sure that you stay logged in for 1 hour (like last login promo). If that's not helping either, then I don't know what's going on

i had to be logged for 4 hours and relog 3 x to get the reward...
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    not only on Dawnglory though...

I do my homestead/dailies quests on all my toons everyday, wich means that technically they should all get a daily reward (doesnt it?)
    And always get like half of them max.
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Give up!!! They've clearly added a number of secret random requirements that they didn't bother to disclose on the news item so most people won't get the rewards.

I log in my toons every day,sometimes multiple times a day, and some are on for an hour and some aren't and even the ones on for an hour don't get rewards. The "stay on for at least an hour" is clearly not stated in the post announcing the event (or in the last event's information either, for that matter. The only criteria stated is to be level 80+ and to relog every day (based on UCT). There's clearly more to it than that, but we're not allowed to know what it is.

Thanks, PWI, for yet another event that doesn't work as advertised.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    ailiadrake wrote: »

All my toons stay on long enough, some longer to get the 60 mins daily attendance quest rewards but only 2-3 toons get the rewards. So at least an hour is not a problem.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    Stay logged in for 1-2 hours and don't forget to make 1-2 relogs.
  • sgt0331
    sgt0331 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Last couple log in reward become fubr. Seem the norm is stay log in for at least an hour and reward doesn’t come until after the reset. Some of my toon come early like after an hour I log of and back on and within 15 mins boom the mail arrive. While some other had to wait til after reset. It’s fustrating because u don’t know if u met the criteria for reward or not. If it require an hour log in for reward, they should include that in the requirement. So to be safe stay for an hour then wait til after reset, then u should get the reward
  • rathofdemise
    rathofdemise Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    As a Na player im used to them wrecking me and forcing time slots for events I can't go to...... such is life that's why I don't expect this second rate company to do things right,
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Pretty much what the OP said, but in my case is my main the one that get nothing for some reason. It doesn't matter if I stay loged in 5 minutes or more than one hour. I tried as well to login several times a day, relog before and after server reset, etc, etc, etc.

On the other hand, my stormbring, an alt that I almost never use, is the only one that got almost all the login rewards for some reason and in his case, while is true that i usually put him on meditation for several hours, there is also the fact that some days I just loged him only five minutes and he got rewards with no problem.

So not sure what is the real requirement this time.
    TBH I already gave up on this event :D

• iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    well yeah.. this event is hit or miss. sometimes i get it sometimes i dont.. why dont they just intergrate this whole login reward event to the checkin everyday.. so when we click checkin we can just click get rewards// well this event is really clunky since i experience it last time... still didnt even improved ... we can always pray to get rewards.