I can farm something with house ?

Options
my homestead

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Doing quests gives you sigils and treasure sacks. The quest you can do depends on your homesteads prosperity. Higher prosperity gives higher level quests that gives an larger amount of sigils and better treasure sacks.

G17 weapon materials (made with sigils), keep or sell the materials depends on your goal.
    Treasure sacks drops either B packs, A packs, A chests, S packs, Nebula Orb, Bana pearls (lv2-3) or Spira pearls (lv1-2). Depends on the treasure sack level.

Theres also Elysian Arena that can give you rewards once a month depends on your score. The rewards are fixed. Most are aiming for 1000 score, which is bana pearls lv2, spira pearls lv2, nebula orb, and a good amount of A packs.

Decorating the homestead is pretty much just for the fun and creative mind.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Will add here, you can also farm some skill upgrades and your ultimate skill if you haven't already. If you have done those, then the only other things you can farm are basically what's mentioned in the post above.

I guess you could also do the workshop/wonder market quests for decorations to sell for coins, but not sure how many people do that for money anymore or if it gives much profit nowadays.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Options
    I was talking about farm things can be tradeble to get some coins...
    But thanks for the tips
  • shopcheese
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Yes as mentioned, you can sell the materials made with sigils.
    Also as mentioned by obielle, contacts can be sold as well, though not all are wanted anymore.

Homestead is an investement. It can be tough to start up and costly, but its worth it in the long run if you are able to keep doing it everyday, regardless if its for character improvement or coin gain.
  • danilo#8744
    danilo#8744 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Options
    I have to choose some maestry for construction/decoration/fumishing/handcraft what should I choose ?
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think decoration would be a good choice. It has a lot of contracts you can sell to people looking to complete their Homestead collection quests. Construction is pretty decent, too. I think furniture and handcraft are not quite as profitable,
    but I could be wrong. It also depends on your server, but more often than not I tend to need decoration item for my quests.
    ​​
  • shopcheese
    Options
    Having a decoration, handcraft, and furniture characters at max levels I feel I struggle mostly on my furniture char. She get a good item once in a while but its mostly felt bad. Decoration have a million different items and the range of prices can be big. I made a lot of money with it especially in the past.
    I do love my handcraft characters though after going from lv7 contracts to 8. I seem to get handcraft quests all the time now thus this became my favorite mastery after going for higher items.
    I cannot give you an exact answer on construction. I believe its a good mastery too with wanted contracts. However con items take more energy and mats than other mastery contracts, which make construction harder to level up.