Echo v. Tempest 6Jan2018

Definitely a fun fight. They were short about 7 players at a point when they started trading players in the fight. Good to see these guys again and be able to have a devoted fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6QBDoR2zQE

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Yeah, the plan was to replace the alts with real players, but turned out we couldn't enter the fight so we had 2 squads stuck outside xD Good fight tho! Sad to miss that xTW, Tempest is easily my favorite opponent to fight as they seem to be the only faction with some depths and coordination instead of just gear and vortexes. You'll have to promise to do a repeat next season! (or maybe next week, since it seems PWI isnt maintaining anything PvP related anymore *cough* arigora ended weeks ago *cough* still no announcement of results or new season)
  • aspiringapathy
    aspiringapathy Posts: 66 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Yeah, the plan was to replace the alts with real players, but turned out we couldn't enter the fight so we had 2 squads stuck outside xD Good fight tho! Sad to miss that xTW, Tempest is easily my favorite opponent to fight as they seem to be the only faction with some depths and coordination instead of just gear and vortexes. You'll have to promise to do a repeat next season! (or maybe next week, since it seems PWI isnt maintaining anything PvP related anymore *cough* arigora ended weeks ago *cough* still no announcement of results or new season)

I can't promise anything but if they set the fights up I'll be happy to be there!
    Yeah that's rough going though when you can't get the players in the fight you want.
    (We'd have more vortexes if we could get more storm bringers...odd enough, Tempest has issues bringing the storm :expressionless: )