Did they change timings on Pathkeeper Bajan?

implode
implode Posts: 83 Arc User
When I've ran UP before and paid attention to the timing from the moment you first hit the boss, I am sure you had a good 4 seconds or so before the first red circle+reel in occurs. Those 4 seconds are how really OP squads manage to spark kill it.

I haven't ran it in a while now, and haven't ran it with an OP squad in even longer, but going today I swear the red circle+reel in happened barely 1 second after anybody hit the boss. That makes it considerably harder to spark kill it. Just wondering if I'm losing my mind or if people who run UP regularly can confirm there's been a change there or not.

Thanks.

Comments

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    It does that as glitch sometimes. Not always. You were unlucky.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    It is a different timing now compared to when it was first released but I can't remember if they changed it when they added Deicide mode or when they lowered the bosses needed from 5 down to 3. I think it was when Deicide mode was added.​​
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Deicide UP insta spawns the adds when you hit and also insta spawns the small red fire circle under the first person to hit the boss. The big red circles still spawn a couple seconds after the first hit.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.