Annual / Full Attendance Rewards

Options
maksim1995
maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
edited December 2016 in General Discussion
Hey @kalystconquerer#0876
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/35726
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/35727
Are these our NEW Annual / Full attendance rewards from Event Calendar ?
If so, please, change that Tiger vendor expiration date from Jan. 1st, 2017 to Jan. 1st, 2018, so we don't have to submit a multiple tickets regarding that issue like it happened this year.
Waiting for your answer, thanks.

Comments

• greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    I have a related question.

Does anyone else remember the weird behavior of the sign-in system on leap day (2/29)? I remember on 2/28 I saw the blue star appear for both my mains. On 2/29 I used an alt as my guinea pig to see if it changed if I signed in that day... and on that alt it went from blue star back to red heart. Obviously, I thought, the system is looking for 28 logins for February and not 29 (remember that glitchy item which was on 2/29 as well). Given this test, I did not sign in on my two mains that day.

But then 3/1 comes around and suddenly it's my alt who has the blue star, and my mains have red heart. I am concerned about this. If there is indeed a reward to go out this year, is it only for people with 12 blue stars, or is the red heart icon acceptable?

If the former, I feel like I might need to send a ticket anyway. Yeah, it's true I didn't sign in that day, but only because I had legitimate reason to believe the system would glitch on me if I did (and I have the screenshots to prove it).
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • maksim1995
    Options
    I have a related question.

Does anyone else remember the weird behavior of the sign-in system on leap day (2/29)? I remember on 2/28 I saw the blue star appear for both my mains. On 2/29 I used an alt as my guinea pig to see if it changed if I signed in that day... and on that alt it went from blue star back to red heart. Obviously, I thought, the system is looking for 28 logins for February and not 29 (remember that glitchy item which was on 2/29 as well). Given this test, I did not sign in on my two mains that day.

But then 3/1 comes around and suddenly it's my alt who has the blue star, and my mains have red heart. I am concerned about this. If there is indeed a reward to go out this year, is it only for people with 12 blue stars, or is the red heart icon acceptable?

If the former, I feel like I might need to send a ticket anyway. Yeah, it's true I didn't sign in that day, but only because I had legitimate reason to believe the system would glitch on me if I did (and I have the screenshots to prove it).
    You get Full Attendance rewards only for 12 blue stars.

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @greenfire312 yes I remember it very well. I signed in on february 29th, and it went from blue star to heart. The day after, march 1st, it went back to blue star. So if you did not sign in on february 29th when you could, it's not counted as 100% attendance.

and @OP, no they are not our new attendance rewards for the upcoming year, they are from this year.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2016
    Options
    We are asking CN about this to see if the rewards have changed or if the event quest you linked is correct, and will report back when we have an answer!
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    I missed one day when I had to work away and forgot to check in but did it on my alt so that will have 100% instead QQ
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • maksim1995
    Options
    We are asking CN about this to see if the rewards have changed or if the event quest you linked is correct, and will report back when we have an answer!
    @kalystconquerer#0876 any news here ?

• ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    you know what bothers me most of the attendance system? that you can't go back and fill in some lost days of the previous months. I mean, sure, there needs to be limits somewhere, but when I lost my connection for a week right at the end of January and got it back only on February, I lost both the perfect and full attendance score.

It's not really important of a reward, there's always next year, but... I'm a bit sad nonetheless.
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    you know what bothers me most of the attendance system? that you can't go back and fill in some lost days of the previous months. I mean, sure, there needs to be limits somewhere, but when I lost my connection for a week right at the end of January and got it back only on February, I lost both the perfect and full attendance score.

It's not really important of a reward, there's always next year, but... I'm a bit sad nonetheless.
    Seconding this as a problem. The issue I described earlier in the thread would not have been a problem were it not for this (on 2/29 I had 28 days and a blue star, but then on 3/1 it went back to red heart with no way to change it). I wouldn't care about burning an absence note on this if I were given the option. But as-is, I'm probably going to submit a ticket at year's end if I manage to find the screenshots I took at the time.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • ellenfan
    ellenfan Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    ailiadrake wrote: »

same..
    i had flawless attendance all year, also for october, but then a week later it decided i had apparently missed more than 3 days signin (even tho i make sure at least twice a day im signed in and doublecheck at the end of each month too)
    means another yr of no title thx to random glitches..
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Alrighty so!

I will preface this by saying this is one of those areas I am not familiar with in the game since I never qualified for the reward personally. It sounds like from what I'm getting told it should (?) be given to you directly in game by the system, but this could be wrong. However, people who don't get it end up getting them spawned for them. The stuff that CN sent us as far as rewards are concerned seem to carry over with the exception of a title (this will end up having to be sent separately, since it actually does not exist for us yet) and the Vendor shop needs the expiration changed, but it's a different ID (?) . That won't be adjusted in time for when the rewards go out, so that will end up getting changed and then sent out.

If anything doesn't work as intended though, be sure to let us know so we can get you all sorted out! Also, be sure to get a SS of your attendance status on the last day in case you notice discrepancies, since CS can wade though logs just in case, but its time consuming for them to check it.
  • foxych
    foxych Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    I have all blue stars, all is perfect! When I get item for exchange!?
  • maksim1995
    Options
    foxych wrote: »
    I have all blue stars, all is perfect! When I get item for exchange!?

01.01 is a day.
    Rewards for this year:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/38071
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/38072
  • nociro
    nociro Posts: 50 Arc User
    Options
    @foxych tomorrow when the year is over.
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    1st january
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    I'm going to wait until this is fixed to turn mine in, it's clearly not solved because the NPC says "Super Attendance Reward 2016", and since the 2015's reward was less than the 2016's, i assume the 2017's gonna be even better, so, not turning in until @kalystconquerer#0876 finds the fix for this.

In the meanwhile, happy new year PWI addicts D:

Also, Kalyst, since you said you don't really know how this works and the rewards, if you get all stars every month you get a better reward, the quest starts with "Super Attendance Reward" and then the year, if you get at least 1 heart instead of a star you get less rewards and the quest starts with "Sign in yearly reward" followed by the year.

So, for 2015 we got:
    Sign in yearly reward 2015
    Super Attendance Reward 2015

For 2016 we got:
    Sign in yearly reward 2016
    Super Attendance Reward 2016

As you can see the rewards got better from one year to the next, so, idk how it's gonna be this year, but at least the vendor license will need it's timer updated.

Leaving a screenshot of the NPC btw when you try to turn in the 2017 Super Attendance Reward:
    qJ0d68k.png

Mr. Justice
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    hope it doesnt glitch out like it did in the beginning... we will find out in few hours
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Sacrificed an Annual Attendance Reward on an alt. Can confirm that the Ginger Tiger Vendor License disappears upon logging off. Can also confirm that Book: Supreme Dedication does not reward you with the Supreme Lord of Dedication title and simply disappears immediately.

Also, to answer a previous post, prizes are the exact same as what you linked for the 2016 attendance so definitely hasn't been updated for 2017 though not sure if they planned for updated prizes or not. We will have to see.

Went ahead and made a couple of Quality Corner posts in case this thread gets locked for necro.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • nbreaking
    nbreaking Posts: 607 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    Sacrificed an Annual Attendance Reward on an alt. Can confirm that the Ginger Tiger Vendor License disappears upon logging off. Can also confirm that Book: Supreme Dedication does not reward you with the Supreme Lord of Dedication title and simply disappears immediately.

Also, to answer a previous post, prizes are the exact same as what you linked for the 2016 attendance so definitely hasn't been updated for 2017 though not sure if they planned for updated prizes or not. We will have to see.

Went ahead and made a couple of Quality Corner posts in case this thread gets locked for necro.

That's because the name of the quest is still "2016", yeah, gonna have to send a ticket if you turned it in.

Mr. Justice
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Options
    nbreaking wrote: »
    obielle wrote: »

That's because the name of the quest is still "2016", yeah, gonna have to send a ticket if you turned it in.

dont bother, im still waiting for my ginger tiger shop license of 2017.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Closing this thread.

It relates to 2016 and this issue but I consider it may need another thread opening for 2017/2018. Also It's a necro.

Please start a new thread.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.