Marathon

Good day dear administration. I have an interesting proposal.
Why don't you introduce seasonal marathons in the game? It's very interesting. At high levels, many players lack of content. Every day going to the game I'm doing: JFSP/DUP/DDH/MBH/ All it takes is 2-4 hours a day. Then just boring.
Seasonal marathons it is: a set of jobs which must run to get coins. You make a gift shop, where you can buy items for only coins a marathon.
In this shop you can add these things:
- Dragon Orb 7-12
- Unique Pets
- Flight 3.3-6.3 (Nimbus Emblem/Windwalk Token)
- Reawakening VI Finger Bead
- Scroll of Tome
- War Avatar Chest: S
- Warsong City Avatar Chest
- Drakeflame Stone/Deity Stone/Jade of Steady Defense/Diamond of Dragon...
- Dayflame Soul
- Brilliance Stone/Battlement Stone
- Different costumes and Garnet Red Pigment Car/white/black
To marathon to add such tasks: Pass 10 times DUP +10 coins, Pass 15 times MBH +7 coins, Pass 10 times DDH +5 coins, Pass 3 full Neavenfall Temple +10 coins. Or something approximate. Summer marathon to do for 3 months. And each time to change jobs, and the number of obtained coins.
Increase online servers, players will become more active. Because the stones are more than 200 million. Will have an incentive to participate in the marathon.
I think it's an interesting idea. I miss her so much)
Waiting for an answer the administration. :)

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    You don't make a game more interesting for people to come back to by adding more incentive to grind uncontrollably.
    At least, it doesn't sound very appealing to me.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• mrfrans#1017
    mrfrans#1017 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Yeah, but the marathon is not obligatory. Just additional content, when there is nothing to do. Unfortunately the game has many dungeons are out of date that it would be possible to update it for the passage of the marathon. Ranging from such as Q. Maze ending UP/DH B) Well, the opportunity to obtain valuable and expensive things in small amounts through the game.
    :p
  • drudrudrudru
    drudrudrudru Posts: 6 Arc User
    i guess u should go to the russian server with that idea :^)