Jones Blessing unable to be redeemed.

I saw a guild mate saying they were unable to receive a Jones blessing. So i went to try it myself and they are correct. It lets you redeem it but nothing is delivered to the mailbox. On my attempt, the first time i hit redeem it threw back that there was an error and to try again later, hit the button again and it said it went through but nothing was delivered to me in game.

O'Malleys on the other hand redeemed and delivered just fine.

@kalystconquerer#0876

Comments

• kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Same problem any idea why?
  • perlanallely15
    perlanallely15 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i just had the same issue, is probably arc glitched again other than idk why we cannot get jone's
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    i just had the same issue, is probably arc glitched again other than idk why we cannot get jone's

It's not arc because I also tried on this site https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem and it still does the same thing, it's the code that is the issue. Obviously we need a new one. This happens around this time of year, every year, the code is set to expire and it seems to expire early for some reason. Might have to go without for a few weeks until they put out a new code for it, in the meantime O'mally's is working so we will have to just make do with that one for now. Note to self: stock up at least 4 blessings in november next year!

Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Morning all,

Not starting to like mornings. Ill see If i can flag this but it wont be fixed or looked at until someone is in the office as it will be low / medium priority. I dont think the code has expired but its possible.

E7sPRsuU - O'Malley's Blessing Code - Expiry 01/01/18 - Not Limited
    Notes: Be careful when stacking these as it can harm your account if you take to many.
    Confirmed By Heero 01/01/17

In the mean time if you want some extra attack lvs please consider using the above until this can be resolved.

Thanks,​​
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    Just kill these blessings already. Set timer to zero and let it go. It's not a must.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • aetje
    aetje Posts: 48 Arc User
    Or better yet, just change their duration to 30 or 90 days. Makes it more convenient for players to not have to redeem the same thing every week, or shove a whole bunch into their mailboxes.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Good Idea Aetje!. These have been around a very very long time... You could also bump it up to Permanent no expiration in my opinion, Why not?. Like we all know, they have been around a very long time so..... Oh and u could even put it in Pwi promotions agent or sumthing similiar for sum tokens or coin's ect.
  • iamnotnormal
    iamnotnormal Posts: 66 Arc User
    the 30 days and 90 days are a good idea. it will help mailbox storage problems that i have.
  • wettstyle
    Fyi. Just tried to use the Jones Code, gave me a Cannot do at this time, clicked Next anyhow and Walla, It worked.
  • arigatormrroboto
    arigatormrroboto Posts: 15 Arc User
    wettstyle wrote: »
    Fyi. Just tried to use the Jones Code, gave me a Cannot do at this time, clicked Next anyhow and Walla, It worked.

I think you got lucky. Because it's not working for me, still.
  • wettstyle
    Try having character your sending it to Online in game.. if it say's cannot do, try it anyhow... Rinse and Repeat 5 times, still fail, mutter those infamous word's **** *** xD.
  • wettstyle
    Sorry all :(.. Jones code said it was successful mail sent... Nope it get's lost in transit.. Again, sorry for the misinformation, never seen it say it was sent successfuly and it never show's.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Arc did an update, but this blessing is still not working. I'm using Stamp of Thunder as a replacement.
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Arc did an update, but this blessing is still not working. I'm using Stamp of Thunder as a replacement.
    what is a stamp of thunder?

• goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    gluteus wrote: »
    what is a stamp of thunder?
    From the Roll Call event you get an Advice Box. Right click on it, choose a bless box of attack, then right click on the bless box to get the stamp of thunder. Right click stamp to enable +11 attack level for 30 minutes.
  • wettstyle
    Ohhh I remember those day's when that was the only option:)
  • aetje
    aetje Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yea, but the rollcall thingies can be used with the recycling NPC - which turns them into much more useful stuff. Those platoon combat potions for instance...
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    No word on when they will fix this?
  • heerohex#3018
    No word on when they will fix this?

Sorry no.

Kalystconquerer is really busy with things at the moment. This is still on the list of problems tho.

Thanks.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    We're almost at the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if they just went with the new year code without fixing this one.
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    ailiadrake wrote: »
    We're almost at the end of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if they just went with the new year code without fixing this one.

tis what i expect.

• heerohex#3018
    ailiadrake wrote: »

tis what i expect.

Im not going to Lie... Yer Same... Tho their is an unexpected issue. This is the reason its been passed to the Devs. Im also wondering if they need to patch to fix it. So may things.

SoonTM​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    they just need to make a permanent one buy threw npc merchant like wings
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I enjoy how people are complaining about the boost of power the +30 attack levels gives. G16 players need this bonus to help them participate in content such as UP, DH and FSJ. G16 already gets excluded from some content because they cannot nuke the boss. This is only making that situation worse.

The extra boost just makes it easier to nuke bosses for people who are powerful. But the extra boost can make a difference between being invited or not-invited for G16 players.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    I enjoy how people are complaining about the boost of power the +30 attack levels gives. G16 players need this bonus to help them participate in content such as UP, DH and FSJ. G16 already gets excluded from some content because they cannot nuke the boss. This is only making that situation worse.

The extra boost just makes it easier to nuke bosses for people who are powerful. But the extra boost can make a difference between being invited or not-invited for G16 players.

There are Slaying and Warding levels, stacked with attack levels from gear they even more powrful than additonal 30 attack level. And those blessing would have zero impact on pvp. We have good blessings from the Tower/Recycler for pvp. Its time for the jones blessing to go imho and be replaced with warding level blessings

• heerohex#3018
    The Issue with Jones Blessing has now been fixed.

Sorry for the delay as this issue was looked into and resolved.

Thanks.​​
  • thewacko
    thewacko Posts: 14 Arc User
    tolots wrote: »

There are Slaying and Warding levels, stacked with attack levels from gear they even more powrful than additonal 30 attack level. And those blessing would have zero impact on pvp. We have good blessings from the Tower/Recycler for pvp. Its time for the jones blessing to go imho and be replaced with warding level blessings

Do u not realize that warding lvls have ABSOLUTELY no effects in PVP situations. They are purely for PVE. Besides that's like walking up to an R9 +12 in G16 gear without a jones and trying (and failing) to do anything besides be a smear once the R9 is done laughing at the double digit damage u are doing.