Star Chart Exp - BOUTIQUE

Hey Kaly.. whats the odds of ever bringing back chart exp back to Boutique again?

Transmutations ok.. you get some.. but whe u need over 3k exp sorta sucks
Tower is eh.. can do some full 108 floors spend 3hrs and not get any :/

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

I'm not sure if someone can link me real quick on this or if I had ever explained it before and someone wants to quote me, but -

If you are referring to Astrobana Pearls, their sources are indeed limited.
    CN had actually had me remove these from the Cash Shop a while ago, though I'm currently trying to find the email thread on why this was. Currently, my work around is to put Astrobana's Lv 1 and 2 in the Charge Rewards (and experiment with in it Spends, as you can see with this past month), but this is not a long term solution as far as the supply of Astrobanas.

Let me go ahead and do a follow up email with them again about why these were advised as a removal, and to see what they plan on doing in the future for the supply of these types of items.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 a better solution is for the next major update is put primal dailies back to what they used to be and revert tower back aswell. It is hard as hell to roll starchart exp/aspiral lvl2 perals. Back in the day a solid 6 months all it took for lvl50 chart and 15.0 if you were semi lucky atm ppl are struggling to even get lvl35 and 10.0 just put the dailies back! It’s obvious the Astralbana pearls were removed because ppl were instantly getting lvl50 and 20.0 when it first came out vs ppl with lvl20 charts instantly crushing them now the meta is the average old player is 15.0 F2P / atleast lvl45 while the average new player or new toon struggles getting the same maybe in a year they can if they do tower minions and the garbage transmutation system... the Solution isn’t even hard...

Also @sinchalla idk if you remember but starchart exp cost from lvl1-50 dwarfed the cost of full Cashed 10.0-20.0 based on 2 ppl ik who did it when it first came out it’s not as bad if they just revert the dailies and tower. Due to them adding more lvl1 aspire and astrabana pearls farming a S/C is just a nightmare
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @kalystconquerer#0876 a better solution is for the next major update is put primal dailies back to what they used to be and revert tower back aswell. It is hard as hell to roll starchart exp/aspiral lvl2 perals. Back in the day a solid 6 months all it took for lvl50 chart and 15.0 if you were semi lucky atm ppl are struggling to even get lvl35 and 10.0 just put the dailies back! It’s obvious the Astralbana pearls were removed because ppl were instantly getting lvl50 and 20.0 when it first came out vs ppl with lvl20 charts instantly crushing them now the meta is the average old player is 15.0 F2P / atleast lvl45 while the average new player or new toon struggles getting the same maybe in a year they can if they do tower minions and the garbage transmutation system... the Solution isn’t even hard...

Also @sinchalla idk if you remember but starchart exp cost from lvl1-50 dwarfed the cost of full Cashed 10.0-20.0 based on 2 ppl ik who did it when it first came out it’s not as bad if they just revert the dailies and tower. Due to them adding more lvl1 aspire and astrabana pearls farming a S/C is just a nightmare

I 100% agree here with adding the rewards back into Primal Dailies, cause you knew it was a 100% 11exp per day just from dailies in primal, now with just have tower.. its like u could spend 2-3hrs in there and not get 1 EXP. As for transmutation, its ok but it gonna take awhile to get 3k EXP .-.

Just bring back the rewards from primal quest in next expansion :/

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    They really need to bring back sc mats to dailies its ridiculous that pw made sc harder and harder to get instead of making it easier like how old content is supposed to be
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Im thinking they may have removed them from dailies to stop people from botting it and getting infinite transmutation items (I wonder why that is so bad anyway, it cost money and most people do it for the star chart items in the first place)
    I dont think they should revert tower items back, but they should remove the non wanted items and replace them with items that are actually wanted in our version. People need a higher guarantee to get the items they need when spending so much time per week.
  • blazerboy
    @shopcheese main reason I say revert tower back is because it used to be extremely rare I saw aspiral peral lvl1 in there like omg rare now all I see is that and astralbana lvl1 wtf I used to get so many lvl2/3 astralbana exp and lvl2 aspira pearls it wasn’t funny now it’s such a low amount of exp and aptitude it’s like yea no point in tower 3hrs of work per week for what I used to get in 10min dailies per day no ty
  • shopcheese
    edited December 2017
    However you need to remember there are people that still need spira pearls 1 as well. Where else would you get them now that they gone from primal dailies...
    At least they can be used towards transmute if you dont need them anymore. When I say non wanted items, I meant items like warsoul, blessings, and the new bound R8r mats. Those should be removed and replaced with spira level 2 and any level bana pearls.

Other than that I feel like the chance of getting spirit of defense has increased. While they are good and all, they aint that bad to farm in aba if you really need them, so I would like their chance to be a bit lower, but not necessary removed. I probably have a stack of 3k of them by now.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    However you need to remember there are people that still need spira pearls 1 as well. Where else would you get them now that they gone from primal dailies...
    At least they can be used towards transmute if you dont need them anymore. When I say non wanted items, I meant items like warsoul, blessings, and the new bound R8r mats. Those should be removed and replaced with spira level 2 and any level bana pearls.

Other than that I feel like the chance of getting spirit of defense has increased. While they are good and all, they aint that bad to farm in aba if you really need them, so I would like their chance to be a bit lower, but not necessary removed. I probably have a stack of 3k of them by now.

This. Those annoying blessings, warsouls and r8 mats. I swear, I did Tower 7x times in total on my sin til now and the last 2 bosses never gave me anything usefull. Only the most garbage, useless stuff. However, all the other bosses have been kinda nice. The supply in chart EXP is decent with transmutation and Tower overall. My sin had a lvl2 chart 2 months ago with literally 0 aptidute and now I am at 12.70 Apti and bordering on Level 40. It's still decent. However, with all dailies in tact I most likely would be at 15+ by now and level 44-ish at least.

Exp is not that much of a bother, the aptidute is. I got 5x apti lvl2 pills from tower each week and 5-7 from Tourny. It's a long, damn road.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Besides all that, isn't the chart stuff old enough yet so that we can get a way to also farm astropira lvl3 pills ingame? Does it have to stay Boutique exclusive? Doesn't need to be a daily but any means to get them would be nice.
  • blazerboy
    @shopcheese 10.0 was farmable easily with dailies I don’t know why you prefer tower aspira pearls lvl1 there instead of remove everything useless except aspira pearls lvl2 and only exp items.

@jsxshadow then that’s your luck in the amount of exp I farm in a month doing tower minions homestead quest is what I used to farm in 1 week prior the change so yea let’s just make it rng at trash chances. Transmutation doing everything I can daily I got literally only 30 exp from 4 weeks supply wtf? Get it together Pwi just put everything back to what it was
  • shopcheese
    edited December 2017
    I dont know why you think I do as I never stated that I prefer to farm spira pearls in tower over primal dailies. I am just going on the assumption that we dont get the star chart items back in our primal dailies, in which case it would be bad to remove them from tower as we need another source of spira pearls lv1 first.
    They are clearly pushing us towards doing tower and away from primal dailies as soon you are done with vitae, but tower really need to be more rewarding for the time spent.

I just thought of something earlier today. It would be great if tower could give us the option of choose which type of item you would want. That way you are guaranteed to get at least something. Forexample
    Star chart pack; with a random amount of star chart exp / aptitude
    Item pack; 3/4/5 star orbs, C/A packs
    Something like that.

Even if the star chart pack would only give me sometimes 2 exp, I would still be happier than pulling a warsoul item.
  • blazerboy
    I’d just like them to revert both daily and tower back aspiral lvl1 pearls in tower used to be very rare for me and lvl2 a common occurrence now it’s like yeah gl ever pulling them in tower. I do understand they don’t want ppl in china botting it then let them deal with that and just change ours back if china likes the idea of version specific content as kally said in a diff thread
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I dont know why you think I do as I never stated that I prefer to farm spira pearls in tower over primal dailies. I am just going on the assumption that we dont get the star chart items back in our primal dailies, in which case it would be bad to remove them from tower as we need another source of spira pearls lv1 first.
    They are clearly pushing us towards doing tower and away from primal dailies as soon you are done with vitae, but tower really need to be more rewarding for the time spent.

I just thought of something earlier today. It would be great if tower could give us the option of choose which type of item you would want. That way you are guaranteed to get at least something. Forexample
    Star chart pack; with a random amount of star chart exp / aptitude
    Item pack; 3/4/5 star orbs, C/A packs
    Something like that.

Even if the star chart pack would only give me sometimes 2 exp, I would still be happier than pulling a warsoul item.

Yes i agree with the last bit.. or even if ur hoping from normal rooms, (not bosses) u get some exp too.. being 105x3 and just getting stupid spirit is lame.. who needs spirit, like srsly?

Be nice if the other rooms besdies boss rooms gave a chance of chart exp, when PWI said that Tower is going to be more rewarding, i have not seen it yet. Past 3 weeks have done tower 1-108 floors takes about 2hrs :45mins as a bm. Eh thats a bit of time to recieve no chart mats at all.

With bringing back primals, 1. Its a 100% 11 chart exp. 2. Its a chance for us to actually get items to use in the transmutation thing. Most players use it less now seeing they used all their hoarded sht from yrs of hoardining.. or be like me its USELESS cause i never hoarded u know?

Just bring it back in primals to recieve chart exp.. its not hard.. cause imagine making a new toon.. You got to do all those primals now, with all sky levels etc. THERE IS A LOT, and they all have charts too.. Now making a new toon and getting Lv20 chart, with 10.00apt is gonna be a pain.. lol like srsly? People hate primals enough, but take the rewards away from them is stupid..

• happyhail
    happyhail Posts: 129 Arc User
    In a dream world, I would like to see PWI implement an NPC that sells Starchart materials directly for coin at a cost that is proportional to boutique prices. This will help solve some of the availability issues that currently exist. As it stands, there's no feasible way to acquire Astrospira 3 except via the boutique, and gold prices are sitting around 7.5 - 8 mil at the moment. Its a flat $1,000 USD to go from 15-20 aptitude--which is nuts to begin with--but paying 8 bil is even worse. This would also serve as a coin-sink to remove coin from the servers. #dreams
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    No no and no thank you but a big NO please no more important items in primal dailys. i dont want to run them again , there is enough daily **** going on i dont want this to come back. Please stuff that things into something else like the bonus items in jdh or add them into uch or factionbase rewards for RW or whatever but not the dailys again. thank you

• bestdusk#2943
    bestdusk#2943 Posts: 18 Arc User
    I wish they'd put the starchart items back in daily primal quests because it actually made them worth doing after hitting TSX and it's certainly odd that older content like the starchart is harder to get/level/reroll than ever.
  • blazerboy
    edited December 2017
    @tolots I accept your opinion but cannot understand why you feel this way. Under the current status getting S/C items is extremely difficult adding it to jfsp rewards imo would be worst because now it’s even less fsp coins/A packs because you’re choosing another option you NEED. Putting them back in dailies make them worth wild to do even after you don’t need vitae. Do I agree primal dailies suck? Pretty much but is it better, all you really need to do is backpack quest and bh and usually can autoctive them. Still the previous way of s/C items were imo way better than the current way of getting S/C items.

Also who do you know runs UCH like that? Only reason for uch was bloods putting them in there and it’s like you didn’t find a squad at prime times? Sucks to be you good luck soloing it which takes more time than primal dailies. Your only arguement is there’s some HS quest that can be done there which in all honesty at this point having a higher prosperity defeats that purpose entirely.