Guess who's back?

nathulos
nathulos Posts: 10 Arc User
Yeah that's right... all the peeps from the Raging Trolls server better remember Crixxix! That's if this laptop can even run PWI lol. We'll find out soon!

Comments

• laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    sorry theres only room for one king troll on this board i dont play well with others pings to death your isp with brute force stay down lol evil dark tooth smile
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Who?
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Who?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    What?
    giphy.gif

• jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    merge happens. Raging Tides and Dreamweaver become one... this is Tideswell now. and yeah Genessesia will one shot your *ss.. see ya ingame! :D
  • nathulos
    See ya'll soon!! :smile:
  • scarletxdiamond
    scarletxdiamond Posts: 1 Arc User
    I remember Crixxix! I don't know if we ever interacted, but I saw you around. I too just returned after years, for nostalgia's sake. Sounds like the game has changed, though, and it's nearly dead. I was hardcore F2P, as was my guild, and we played for the enjoyment of it. Sounds like that's no longer possible. Sad.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    When I read this thread's title, I instantly thought of Eminem's song...

Anyways, welcome back! If you haven't already, be sure to take a gander at our lovely Wiki, which has been receiving alot of love and care from some of our players in the past few months! :)
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    When you try to make a big entrance but didn’t know you aren’t famous at all gg
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • nathulos
    blazerboy wrote: »
    When you try to make a big entrance but didn’t know you aren’t famous at all gg

LOL I miss the trolls around here. Good times haha